bamf

Change log 8.1.0

I think they get the fact the community wants the old bank... I don't think you need to keep asking for it, if it's possible they'll do it. Remember the fact they moved it "temporarily"

Just now, TheAckinator said:

I think they get the fact the community wants the old bank... I don't think you need to keep asking for it, if it's possible they'll do it. Remember the fact they moved it "temporarily"

you clearly havent been here when its taken 50+ threads to get shit done.

BioHazard, Walt and Space like this

13 hours ago, william said:

Please please please with cherries on top can we move bank back to old spot please. @bamf @Gnashes

3 hours ago, william said:

you clearly havent been here when its taken 50+ threads to get shit done.

3 hours ago, TheAckinator said:

Can bank be moved back? I don't know if they can or not since they haven't even after EVERYONE keeps asking for it.

Just bring back the old bank, there's no need for a new location it's just gonna turn into what happened to the prison where it moved between a couple of aids locations that no one liked, then people finally got what they wanted when it moved back to island but they had to compromise on the mechanics. Same thing is likely to happen to bank, just move it back that's where literally everyone wants it apart from one or two clueless career cops. 

Edited by BioHazard
Redtails2000, Azeh and DosWolf like this

If it’s about the object amount being high just remove a ton of the useless objects at the prison to compensate for moving back the bank to the peninsula 

Edited by Kevingreen23
Sp0on and Buck like this

16 minutes ago, Kevingreen23 said:

If it’s about the object amount being high just remove a ton of the useless objects at the prison to compensate for moving back the bank to the peninsula 

The old bank doesn’t really have many objects.