2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Figured he did, but thats not the first time ive caught the fuckboy cheating and it wont be the last. If i say someones cheating, theres 100% no doubt in my mind they are. Haven't been wrong a single time yet

Am i cheating?

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

On my team? I guess you dont remember me telling him I knew he was cheating in lets see:

When I was in RD and he was in Envy

Torment x 2

Elysium

Prime

My last words to him in Prime was that he was a retard. Clearly we remember different things. Thanks for adding the mong onto the end, Fanboy

When you actually show up to a cartel without a Katiba and sit on a rock and shoot your gun without being completely retarded. 90% of the time you'll have no recoil Fanboy. 

Apacheex likes this
Just now, troublesome said:

When you actually show up to a cartel without a Katiba and sit on a rock and shoot your gun without being completely retarded. 90% of the time you'll have no recoil Fanboy. 

Love the fact that you cling to that child so much to be oblivious and ignorant to someone who was quite nice to you over some time.

Again, just because I choose to goof around more often then not doesn't mean I dont know what something looks like.  And I can understand why you are frusterated, I was when Harley was banned too. However facts are facts, and it takes a bit to realize it when you aren't up the other persons ass

P.S When you try to recreate something like the mk14 dont burst fire if the other guy full auto's thanks

Edited by Sugarfoot
explicit and JIMBO like this
Just now, troublesome said:

Kuklinski is like 35 years old living with his mom, i'm not going to take any life tips from him. :frog:

"Sir i work have my own house 2 kids a wife and iam not 300 kg like u. u damn virgin go do something with ur life u scrub and u are bad at the game u always play and u always suck at that. if u take my lifetips maybe u start geting a life and go out to watch the world u big fat nerd and i dont even need to talk more with a random noob like u" - Kuklinski

Feenix, JIMBO and explicit like this
Just now, Mr. Flynnstone said:

"Sir i work have my own house 2 kids a wife and iam not 300 kg like u. u damn virgin go do something with ur life u scrub and u are bad at the game u always play and u always suck at that. if u take my lifetips maybe u start geting a life and go out to watch the world u big fat nerd and i dont even need to talk more with a random noob like u" - Kuklinski

he has a wife and 2 kids and still talks shit to a 15 year old

hmmm

thats not none of my business :frog:

Edited by Eazy
Boomerman and Jwilly like this

Love the fact that you cling to that child so much so be oblivious and ignorant to someone who was quite nice to you over some time.

Again, just because I choose to goof around more often then not doesn't mean I dont know what something looks like.  You choose what you do not me

P.S When you try to recreate something like the mk14 dont burst fire if the other guy full auto's thanks

The funny thing is, you were in our teamspeak every day trying to be friendly with everyone you can, and once u didnt make Member and went fanboy status on NV, You havent stopped trying to get Tiger ban. And the fact that you think i'm ignorant because of that. then it just shows how truly fake u were trying to be. 

P.S we all know you actually wanted to be a fanboy and when u didnt make member u been trying everyday since. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Kuklinski said:

Mclovin try to be good at the game ask tiger to give the no recoil stuff sad part is tiger die realy easy even with norecoil. 

https://gyazo.com/2a4d93a92771e2eb1632347fc0920ffe  HEHEHEHEHE bye bye get other account and vpn and guess what get a job and start the true life.

2a4d93a92771e2eb1632347fc0920ffe.gif

a4b13ee002eded24f1ecbdd4f092e370.gif

am i cheating? rest your gun on a rock and anyone is cheating.

Edited by McLovin'
Drew, Tiger, Marzoh and 1 other like this
2 minutes ago, troublesome said:

The funny thing is, you were in our teamspeak every day trying to be friendly with everyone you can, and once u didnt make Member and went fanboy status on NV, You havent stopped trying to get Tiger ban. And the fact that you think i'm ignorant because of that. then it just shows how truly fake u were trying to be. 

P.S we all know you actually wanted to be a fanboy and when u didnt make member u been trying everyday since. Thanks.

Fanboy status? I didnt even apply to NV. I played with them one time because they were doing a fed and they were the first normal group of people since RD. You mistake me for the type of person who cares what gang I am in rather then what group of people I enjoy my time with.

Second off I enjoyed my time in prime but I never got along with Tiger because the kid is a flat out retard with an ego. Ive hated the kid since I was in RD , I just dont choose to argue with people like children when I get on unless im in a bad mood. I have better things to do with my time (usually). 

Name another person you catch me flaming. Ill wait

Im not really known for that now am I. Nor have I ever even reported Tiger - not even once.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Professor Pericles and J1M like this

I know we are not exactly friends, but dont these comments remind you of a thread a long time ago? Seems identical except the shoe is on Tigers foot instead of Harleys

I have nothing against you, I just like to troll you with Harley since you get so triggered :) I actually liked playing with you in encore 7.0 or what it was called