Jump to content
Addon

Torment Recruitment [LIMITED] [BANTER PREFERRED]

Recommended Posts

 

2ddc4d350d9d1531c269f9c599d0356c.png

Info

Torment (2.0) is a group full of retired experienced players.

Our main goal is to have fun.

If you are immature and act retarded you will be kicked no questions asked. 

We are not here to babysit. 

Roster

Leaders:

Addon, Eazy, McLovin' (Cheers from sidelines)

Members:

Wardonkey, Sammy, Rake, Boomerman, Tekson, NotSoLucky, Nerf Blaster, Pay, Zetherin, Denied, Eduardo

 

Trials will not be listed.

Requirements

- Asylum experience; mainly with cartels

- Able to take criticism.

- Team oriented, do not play for yourself.

Application format

Quote

In-game name:

Age:

Timezone:

Hours on Arma 3:

Previous gangs:

Any members who can vouch for you?

If you do not feel comfortable applying on the forums, feel free to apply via private message to the leaders listed above.

Edited by Addon
Lucien, Yenii, OLL13 and 15 others like this

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Caliii

Age: 20

Timezone: central

Hours on Arma 3: 2 many it hurts 2 look at 

Previous gangs: tenacitrash and a whole bunch of older gangs

Any members who can vouch for you? Don’t think so 

OLL13 and Gareth2.0 like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Mate said:

In-game name: Caliii

Age: 20

Timezone: central

Hours on Arma 3: 2 many it hurts 2 look at 

Previous gangs: tenacitrash and a whole bunch of older gangs

Any members who can vouch for you? Don’t think so 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

also must have pilots, right @Addon?

i aint buyin bamf / gnashes created crates for some fire coveralls no sir ee sounds like a bad idea and lots of justin bieber shirts

Edited by Sants__
Addon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sants__ said:

i aint buyin bamf / gnashes created crates for some fire coveralls no sir ee sounds like a bad idea and lots of justin bieber shirts

I mean Addon only had to spend like $500 for them, not to mention it was @Boris that technically got them for him anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Mate said:

In-game name: Caliii

Age: 20

Timezone: central

Hours on Arma 3: 2 many it hurts 2 look at 

Previous gangs: tenacitrash and a whole bunch of older gangs

Any members who can vouch for you? Don’t think so 

accepted as trial. I'll message you over all of our information! 

 

all other applications via private message and forums are still being discussed.

Share this post


Link to post

In Game Name: John Karter

age:17

timezone: na east

hours on arma 3: 2000

previous: gangs to many       fish, kingsmen,task force sentinel, forsaken, others

any vouch: nah,   goku stole the bank money

OLL13 and Goku like this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Rake said:

In-game name: Rake

Age: 22

Timezone: EST

Hours on Arma 3: 4k

Previous gangs: FSA

Any members who can vouch for you? Frat Daddy Zetherin

+1 The laugh is the ONLY reason he should be accepted.

OLL13 likes this

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Chase

Age: 21

Timezone: CST

Hours on Arma 3: a lot

Previous gangs: signature below

Any members who can vouch for you? Daddon and Momku

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ethan Darrell said:

 

 

4 hours ago, Chase said:

In-game name: Chase

Age: 21

Timezone: CST

Hours on Arma 3: a lot

Previous gangs: signature below

Any members who can vouch for you? Daddon and Momku

both accepted. I'll send over our discord information. 

 

any other applications are still being discussed.

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

In-game name: Eduardo

Age: 22

Timezone: UTC−3 ·

Hours on Arma 3: 2700

Previous gangs: Tenacity, Void, Duplicity and some others

Any members who can vouch for you? dk

+1 solid lad

Eduardo likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Accepting all appluvatdbts, black or white xxoxo 

3 hours ago, Eduardo said:

In-game name: Eduardo

Age: 22

Timezone: UTC−3 ·

Hours on Arma 3: 2700

Previous gangs: Tenacity, Void, Duplicity and some others

Any members who can vouch for you? dk

Great player +1

Eduardo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/18/2020 at 2:56 PM, Rake said:

In-game name: Rake

Age: 22

Timezone: EST

Hours on Arma 3: 4k

Previous gangs: FSA

Any members who can vouch for you? Frat Daddy Zetherin

accepted for trial

On 2/18/2020 at 8:30 PM, kadak back said:

In Game Name: John Karter

age:17

timezone: na east

hours on arma 3: 2000

previous: gangs to many       fish, kingsmen,task force sentinel, forsaken, others

any vouch: nah,   goku stole the bank money

denied, good luck with future endeavors! 

zetherin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Eduardo said:

In-game name: Eduardo

Age: 22

Timezone: UTC−3 ·

Hours on Arma 3: 2700

Previous gangs: Tenacity, Void, Duplicity and some others

Any members who can vouch for you? dk

Accepted for trial, will send discord information over a PM

Share this post


Link to post

People still play this game? WTF....

 

In-game name: Mr. Bigglesworth

Age: 33

Timezone: EST

Hours on Arma 3: 3373

Previous gangs: AMW, Innovative, Synergy, Encore, Rebel Department, cant remember much more than that

Any members who can vouch for you? Maybe Goku? 

Edited by Agent X

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Agent X said:

People still play this game? WTF....

 

In-game name: Mr. Bigglesworth

Age: 33

Timezone: EST

Hours on Arma 3: 3373

Previous gangs: AMW, Innovative, Synergy, Encore, Rebel Department, cant remember much more than that

Any members who can vouch for you? Maybe Goku? 

Yes. Accepted, welcome back brother.

Agent X and WardonkeY like this

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Boomermong

Age: 20

Timezone: Mountain Time

Hours on Arma 3: 3744

Previous gangs: DHM (2014), Velocity, Infamous(House's gang?), FSM.

Any members who can vouch for you? Eazy

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

In-game name: Syrian Refugee

Age:22

Timezone:EST

Hours on Arma 3: little over 3k

Previous gangs: Velocity,FSM

Any members who can vouch for you? Eazy ❤️

PS TAKE OFF MY FUCKING MOD QUEUE 

 

15 minutes ago, Boomerman said:

In-game name: Boomermong

Age: 20

Timezone: Mountain Time

Hours on Arma 3: 3744

Previous gangs: DHM (2014), Velocity, Infamous(House's gang?), FSM.

Any members who can vouch for you? Eazy

some pretty epic gamers, played with them a lot a year back, we werent the best but they are team players and will always be fun to play with

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, eazy:( lil bad music said:

 

some pretty epic gamers, played with them a lot a year back, we werent the best but they are team players and will always be fun to play with

Good Lads

Carole Baskin likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...