Jump to content

Governors Castle Event


zdeat

Recommended Posts

Roleplay Scenario:

After a long few years of the Governors keeping taxes at a constant 15%, they have finally been able to afford a new castle in Oreokastro. Here lies the Governors new office where they keep all of their "hard earned" money they get from their outrageous taxes. After the Civilians of the Island hear of this purchase from the Governors, they are outraged and want to raid the Castle and take their tax dollars. The Governors have fortified the "Governors Castle" with members of the APD when needed, as well as a mine field around the castle. In order for the Rebels to get inside of the castle, and take back their tax dollars, they must first disable the computers that control the mine field sensors. After they've successfully disabled the mine field, they must next fight the APD that stands guard inside of the Castle. These cops are heavily armed with MK's and MX's and will fight to the death to defend the Castle. If the rebels are successful, their next job is to hack into the Governors vault that will give the rebels access to the Tax Dollars. Once the vault is open, rebels will have just a few minutes to get the money out before the vault re-locks. The money inside of the Governors Vault has dye packs in it, so the rebels will have to wait until those dye packs wear off to deposit the cash.

 

The Castle:

I'm not much of an editor myself, I am going to try and make something in the next few days that would look cool for this type of raid. As for the outside of the castle, I would like to see something that would be well defended by the APD inside of the event. Cops would get a notification just like the evidence lockup, that allows them to spawn inside of the Castle area. Once inside, they are given a randomized loadout that could give them MK's or MX's.
Rebels are not able to fly an Orca into the Castle because of the Governors concern for his safety and items inside of the office building. This would be secured by an AA turret of some sort. 

 

The Mine Field:

The Castle is heavily guarded by a mine field that secures the entire perimeter of the Governors Castle. To be able to enter the Castle area, rebels must be able to hack into the computer that controls the mine field. They will have 2 minutes to defend the mine field computer, if they are successful, rebels are able to drive into the castle area, and start attacking the police. 

 

Inside of the Castle:

To be able to get access to the vault doors, the rebels must first break down the doors to the office itself. This would require a crowbar and would take the rebels up to 2 minute to be able to get into the office. Once the rebels have access to the Governors Office Building, the rebels next job is going to be to open the highly secured and encrypted vault doors with a trojan USB at the computer in the front room of the office building. This process would take around 10 minutes to do and once the vault doors are open, rebels will now be able to use demo charges to blow open the vault doors [ Prison barracks building ] and take the Tax dollars inside of each room. There would be multiple stacks of money in each room so rebels would have to blow all the doors to get the biggest cut.

 

Payout:

Payout would be something like banks where rebels are given bank notes inside of the vaults. How much I haven't given enough thought about, and I'm sure with feedback from the community it could be decided, keeping in mind that 7+ cops are needed to start this event ( Same number needed to start a Mental. )

Completing this event would change the taxes back to 0% for the remainder of the restart.

 

APD:

APD Would get a notification once the rebels are hacking into the mine field computer and would have a chance to spawn inside of the Governors Castle. They are able to push out and attack the mine field computer, or stay inside of the castle area. Officers are also able to skip this part and spawn at Dump HQ to get their own gear or vehicles to attack the rebels from behind. 

The amount of officers needed would be 7+ for this event.

 

Changes to Governor:

With this new federal event, there would need to be a change to governors money ( Unless added and money is separate from how Gov works now. ) Instead of Governors being able to go to the office and claim money that has been sitting there since they last checked it, they would now get a paycheck at the end of their term for whatever their taxes were set at. The more rebels raid the Gov Castle, the less the Gov makes. With this in mind, if even possible, adding a notification over the governors head would be needed so that if the Gov is inside of the castle defending his money, he is not instantly downed / shot by APD. 

 

This is an extreme rough draft of what I had thought about from that last post that was moved into the discussion section of the forums. Give me some feedback and let me know if this is worth building something on and I could get the layout figured out!

 

Edited by zdeat
lukeee, MarchingBands, Fitz and 7 others like this
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lex said:

seems pretty useless gov does not make the money you think it makes 1 whole day when server is not popping is like 200k it really would not be worth while unless they upped the money it makes

Seperate the Governors money and just think about it like an event. What about then?

Edited by zdeat
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Lex said:

seems pretty useless gov does not make the money you think it makes 1 whole day when server is not popping is like 200k it really would not be worth while unless they upped the money it makes

top pop most ive ever made was 900k 

 

i mean i made nearly 5 mill on my most recent term ~2 months ago

89cc15430056ed159eb48ea236438f6d.jpg

zdeat likes this
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, zdeat said:

Roleplay Scenario:

After a long few years of the Governors keeping taxes at a constant 15%, they have finally been able to afford a new castle in Oreokastro. Here lies the Governors new office where they keep all of their "hard earned" money they get from their outrageous taxes. After the Civilians of the Island hear of this purchase from the Governors, they are outraged and want to raid the Castle and take their tax dollars. The Governors have fortified the "Governors Castle" with members of the APD when needed, as well as a mine field around the castle. In order for the Rebels to get inside of the castle, and take back their tax dollars, they must first disable the computers that control the mine field sensors. After they've successfully disabled the mine field, they must next fight the APD that stands guard inside of the Castle. These cops are heavily armed with MK's and MX's and will fight to the death to defend the Castle. If the rebels are successful, their next job is to hack into the Governors vault that will give the rebels access to the Tax Dollars. Once the vault is open, rebels will have just a few minutes to get the money out before the vault re-locks. The money inside of the Governors Vault has dye packs in it, so the rebels will have to wait until those dye packs wear off to deposit the cash.

 

The Castle:

I'm not much of an editor myself, I am going to try and make something in the next few days that would look cool for this type of raid. As for the outside of the castle, I would like to see something that would be well defended by the APD inside of the event. Cops would get a notification just like the evidence lockup, that allows them to spawn inside of the Castle area. Once inside, they are given a randomized loadout that could give them MK's or MX's.
Rebels are not able to fly an Orca into the Castle because of the Governors concern for his safety and items inside of the office building. This would be secured by an AA turret of some sort. 

 

The Mine Field:

The Castle is heavily guarded by a mine field that secures the entire perimeter of the Governors Castle. To be able to enter the Castle area, rebels must be able to hack into the computer that controls the mine field. They will have 2 minutes to defend the mine field computer, if they are successful, rebels are able to drive into the castle area, and start attacking the police. 

 

Inside of the Castle:

To be able to get access to the vault doors, the rebels must first break down the doors to the office itself. This would require a crowbar and would take the rebels up to 2 minute to be able to get into the office. Once the rebels have access to the Governors Office Building, the rebels next job is going to be to open the highly secured and encrypted vault doors with a trojan USB at the computer in the front room of the office building. This process would take around 10 minutes to do and once the vault doors are open, rebels will now be able to use demo charges to blow open the vault doors [ Prison barracks building ] and take the Tax dollars inside of each room. There would be multiple stacks of money in each room so rebels would have to blow all the doors to get the biggest cut.

 

Payout:

Payout would be something like banks where rebels are given bank notes inside of the vaults. How much I haven't given enough thought about, and I'm sure with feedback from the community it could be decided, keeping in mind that 7+ cops are needed to start this event ( Same number needed to start a Mental. )

 

APD:

APD Would get a notification once the rebels are hacking into the mine field computer and would have a chance to spawn inside of the Governors Castle. They are able to push out and attack the mine field computer, or stay inside of the castle area. Officers are also able to skip this part and spawn at Dump HQ to get their own gear or vehicles to attack the rebels from behind. 

The amount of officers needed would be 7+ for this event.

 

Changes to Governor:

With this new federal event, there would need to be a change to governors money ( Unless added and money is separate from how Gov works now. ) Instead of Governors being able to go to the office and claim money that has been sitting there since they last checked it, they would now get a paycheck at the end of their term for whatever their taxes were set at. The more rebels raid the Gov Castle, the less the Gov makes. With this in mind, if even possible, adding a notification over the governors head would be needed so that if the Gov is inside of the castle defending his money, he is not instantly downed / shot by APD. 

 

This is an extreme rough draft of what I had thought about from that last post that was moved into the discussion section of the forums. Give me some feedback and let me know if this is worth building something on and I could get the layout figured out!

 

I'm glad someone with more creativity fleshed it out (Lazy); This is more thought than I had put into my suggestion so far. 

+1

 

  

3 minutes ago, MoLu. said:

If it passes, please keep it away from the city, fps is a pain every time you rob a jewelry store

NW of the map was what I had in mind when I made the original suggestion. It's been a dead area of the map forever.

Edited by The Boss
zdeat likes this
Link to comment

I made this a while ago for a new fed event up at the castle, but I think it fits your design fairly well too, only thing I'd probably change is move some of the outer courtyard canal walls so people can run up the rocks on the south side. Plus, a ladder to be able to get to the top of the castle from the inner courtyard(stairs) but I don't have time rn

 

Front door protected by minefield**

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett\

Back door 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Guardhouse with generator for disabling minefield?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Outer courtyard

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Outer from behind, Inner courtyard, (GOV is poor and keeps gold in 40k shack) Its tough to see from this angle but theres the other gate to get to the inner courtyard.

 

I would envision back door becomes useful at this point

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

inner from above

?imw=1920&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&im

Inner 

 

Obviously you can make it bigger by using the back half of the castle, but otherwise it is tough to put a barracks in there, unless you put it ontop*

Edited by P.FitzWallace
zdeat likes this
Link to comment
1 hour ago, P.FitzWallace said:

I made this a while ago for a new fed event up at the castle, but I think it fits your design fairly well too, only thing I'd probably change is move some of the outer courtyard canal walls so people can run up the rocks on the south side. Plus, a ladder to be able to get to the top of the castle from the inner courtyard(stairs) but I don't have time rn

 

Front door protected by minefield**

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett\

Back door 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Guardhouse with generator for disabling minefield?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Outer courtyard

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Outer from behind, Inner courtyard, (GOV is poor and keeps gold in 40k shack) Its tough to see from this angle but theres the other gate to get to the inner courtyard.

 

I would envision back door becomes useful at this point

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

inner from above

?imw=1920&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&im

Inner 

 

Obviously you can make it bigger by using the back half of the castle, but otherwise it is tough to put a barracks in there, unless you put it ontop*

I like some of this, I haven’t built anything yet but I’ll keep this post updated with a layout eventually.

Link to comment
On 5/11/2023 at 6:29 AM, P.FitzWallace said:

I made this a while ago for a new fed event up at the castle, but I think it fits your design fairly well too, only thing I'd probably change is move some of the outer courtyard canal walls so people can run up the rocks on the south side. Plus, a ladder to be able to get to the top of the castle from the inner courtyard(stairs) but I don't have time rn

 

Front door protected by minefield**

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett\

Back door 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Guardhouse with generator for disabling minefield?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Outer courtyard

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Outer from behind, Inner courtyard, (GOV is poor and keeps gold in 40k shack) Its tough to see from this angle but theres the other gate to get to the inner courtyard.

 

I would envision back door becomes useful at this point

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

inner from above

?imw=1920&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&im

Inner 

 

Obviously you can make it bigger by using the back half of the castle, but otherwise it is tough to put a barracks in there, unless you put it ontop*

Ill teach you how to spawn in those castle walls 🙂

zdeat and Sandwich like this
Link to comment

make some of the reward illegal! so cops have something to seize because why would the cops seize the govs money maybe make one of the houses a shipping container and that's where the illegal stuff is also can make an achievement like raiding the Govs  mansion or something like that and the design looks nice but we will wont know fs until there is a proper fight in there.

shit make a new reward that has to go to the african warlord like a one of a kind painting worth alot add some jewels 

zdeat likes this
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, snoop said:

make some of the reward illegal! so cops have something to seize because why would the cops seize the govs money maybe make one of the houses a shipping container and that's where the illegal stuff is also can make an achievement like raiding the Govs  mansion or something like that and the design looks nice but we will wont know fs until there is a proper fight in there.

shit make a new reward that has to go to the african warlord like a one of a kind painting worth alot add some jewels 

The money we would be seizing would probably be bank notes, charge with money laundering. Would pay SIGNIFICANTLY more than a bank hopefully.

 

 

19 minutes ago, snoop said:

shit make a new reward that has to go to the african warlord like a one of a kind painting worth alot add some jewels 

My idea was, once rebels blow and get all money out of each vault, the back door will open that goes to the governors secrete vault that has a special item. That could be this item, take it to warlord to sell for 100k or something crazy

Edited by zdeat
Link to comment
1 hour ago, snoop said:

make some of the reward illegal! so cops have something to seize because why would the cops seize the govs money maybe make one of the houses a shipping container and that's where the illegal stuff is also can make an achievement like raiding the Govs  mansion or something like that and the design looks nice but we will wont know fs until there is a proper fight in there.

shit make a new reward that has to go to the african warlord like a one of a kind painting worth alot add some jewels 

From an APD perspective you are in a defensive position, turn off the lethals and you will make some cash

snoop likes this
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, King said:

If this is to become a thing it needs to be anywhere but this location, this was an old cartel location and was easily the most hated location aside from ghost motel

If you can find a place that’s reasonably close to dump hq that could hold this same sort of setup then sure. 
 

But the servers changed since those days and there’s “more” in that area. 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, zdeat said:

If you can find a place that’s reasonably close to dump hq that could hold this same sort of setup then sure. 
 

But the servers changed since those days and there’s “more” in that area. 

iv sat here in the editor and there isnt a better location for this type of event at least that i can find

Link to comment

Could also bring in something for only the Govs gang like redeploy as Govs security like 3 or 4 members can spawn in the event so they can help defend the money like if there's only 4 cops on then 4 of the Govs men have to be on or if there's 7 cops then only 2 of the Govs men can attend along with himself to help defend idk how that would work with cops and Civs fighting together idk if there's a way to get a hex's for the Civs to help defend the event.

zdeat and The Boss like this
Link to comment

Day 2,
I believe I have fully finished the first draft of the event Added some things here and there but didnt want to clutter the place with objects. Here are some screenshots that I took:

Castle Layout:
 

Spoiler

1d11e021e1a007e3947a872e6f5911dd.jpg


Sector 1:
 

Spoiler

9197072b9742b054404e1b61c80cdf64.jpg


Sector 2:
 

Spoiler

0fdd8e2a76037148eb17353b60cdd9a7.jpg

Spoiler

059b274657d32d27fede42c07c3b438d.jpg


Sector 3:
 

Spoiler

569edb1e5bbe641d0fcd1afa9f905eb6.jpg


Vault Area:
 

Spoiler

50762361bccab27cb57a671363ec443b.jpg


Office Vault:
 

Spoiler

64a2348cfa0e6adb55b6ee8086775c21.jpg


Bunker Vaults:
 

Spoiler

0253b8beb5b6ba82e491291abdaf9dc6.jpg


Again this is a rough draft, let me know what should be changed and added.
Thanks!

Rustmaan, smellypig, Junke and 6 others like this
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

We like the idea. 
Being able to rob the Govoner account/punish a poor govoner is something we want to explore.
The map you provided will not work. Every prop you used has a tilt or some other special attribute which makes it hard or impossible to implement. I spent a decent amount of time converting the map just to see what it would look like on asylum and it was turning into an abomination. 

A brand new fed with lots of new mechanics is a lot of work. It's something we want to do down the road but we don't want to make a federal event just for the sake of having another federal event. 


Long story long,
Excellent idea. Probably the best suggestion/most effort we have had on on an idea and we will definitely be taking aspects of it for content in the somewhat distant future

Kernikov and zdeat like this
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...