qol apd stuff

curley

Blindfolds 

-Allow corporal+ to blindfold restrained suspects above 150k to prevent suicide vesting or other attacking in transit to hq

Lakka, Kavala, Paros checkpoints

- allow the sign used to pull vehicles to have a Redeploy option for fed events

-Have a sign with the option to "set up checkpoint" that would cost like 40k and would spawn 2 apd hatchbacks as well as possibly some  barriers and maybe lights to show the checkpoint is manned. This could also enable items to be seized into evidence  and people to be sent to jail similar to a mobile hq. Having another option to "deactivate checkpoint" to remove all the walls and such would also be great in case officers need to quickly redeploy for fed events.

apd cadets

-make em wear white so they are easily distinguishable and targeted. Too many damn colors now

15 hours ago, curley said:

-Have a sign with the option to "set up checkpoint" that would cost like 40k and would spawn 2 apd hatchbacks as well as possibly some  barriers and maybe lights to show the checkpoint is manned. This could also enable items to be seized into evidence  and people to be sent to jail similar to a mobile hq. Having another option to "deactivate checkpoint" to remove all the walls and such would also be great in case officers need to quickly redeploy for fed events.

I love the other ideas just the one quoted is a bit op and not needed

16 hours ago, curley said:

Blindfolds 

-Allow corporal+ to blindfold restrained suspects above 150k to prevent suicide vesting or other attacking in transit to hq

Lakka, Kavala, Paros checkpoints

- allow the sign used to pull vehicles to have a Redeploy option for fed events

apd cadets

-make em wear white so they are easily distinguishable and targeted. Too many damn colors now

Why aren't we allowed to have a chance to save our friends from the swarming APD? A suicide vest is like 200k btw, since I know career cops don't know these things.

Maybe checkpoints need a rework but this all seems a bit ridiculous.

Cadets should be easier to distinguish. Make them wear white.

Doomba and Donald like this
7 hours ago, Defragments said:

Why aren't we allowed to have a chance to save our friends from the swarming APD? A suicide vest is like 200k btw, since I know career cops don't know these things.

Maybe checkpoints need a rework but this all seems a bit ridiculous.

Cadets should be easier to distinguish. Make them wear white.

You would still have an opportunity to save them but this would allow for us to have a slightly better shot if lets say we grab a 150k bounty at bank the rebels would have to figure out if we go prison or pygros without getting callouts from the restrained guy. 

checkpoints are a pain to setup and teardown just a quality of life thing that could allow checkpoints to be done since they are pretty much useless rn

8 hours ago, william said:

I love the other ideas just the one quoted is a bit op and not needed

seeing as no one runs checkpoints due to the inherent issues of seizing or sending to jail or set up/ tear down this would be a nice addition its still a fixed location that would be easily avoidable by civs due to location

On 5/29/2023 at 10:32 PM, curley said:

-make em wear white so they are easily distinguishable and targeted.

Sounds like someone is tired of dying.

Also, wearing white would tell everyone who NOT to shoot first. Wouldn't you rather blend in somewhat?

2 minutes ago, Teddy_ said:

About to apply that irl be back later

i'm just kidding btw... i'm not american

'Murica.

7 minutes ago, KrazyKnight said:

Wrong. Kill everything you see. Only right answer ez

End goal yes. Wouldn't taking out the 'leadership' (using that very loosely) first make sense?

KrazyKnight likes this
18 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

How about we remove the rule about being muted when blindfolded, I never understood the rule. Its not like the blindfolded cop can give any information. Only thing it does is make it boring because you cant do anything

That's more of a honesty thing. Do you REALLY know where you are if you're blindfolded? No. Also server mechanics hide you on the map so other cops dont just zerg the kidnappers.

46 minutes ago, Raza said:

That's more of a honesty thing. Do you REALLY know where you are if you're blindfolded? No. Also server mechanics hide you on the map so other cops dont just zerg the kidnappers.

echo location is a real thing though. So if I'm blindfolded and communicating with my other members/officers I can use for instance the sound of an orca flying above to possibly direct them to my location....if that makes sense.

Just now, Ebola said:

echo location is a real thing though. So if I'm blindfolded and communicating with my other members/officers I can use for instance the sound of an orca flying above to possibly direct them to my location....if that makes sense. That's why I think the cop muting when blindfolded is better than not muting.

Defragments and Innate like this
7 minutes ago, Ebola said:

echo location is a real thing though. So if I'm blindfolded and communicating with my other members/officers I can use for instance the sound of an orca flying above to possibly direct them to my location....if that makes sense.

7 minutes ago, Ebola said:

• 2 weeks later...