C4

manhua

8 minutes ago, manhua said:

Suggestion: Blow up the C4 bomb on the bank or open the door of the house. Perhaps he needs many. It can only break open the door of the house and cannot obtain the items inside. So the mice have no place to hide.

So Make it so Demo Charges Can be placed on Locked House doors and be able to blow them open. That way rats players can't hide in homes +1

add a house alarm upgrade option buyable to any of your houses, make it a drill instead of explosion charge where you have to actively be near the drill for a cerrtain time period so the house owner gets an alert someone is trying to break into one of their houses and has time to respond to it to defend his house , incase you die the drilling gets stopped, in case stopped by cops insta jail , and make the house drill super expensive creates a money sink and doesnt just end up being spammed 

1 hour ago, Patato said:

Is the intention for bounty hunters to get their bounty out of locked houses?
Or is this just to break into houses in general?

Yeah right now if someone is locked in a house and I'm bounty hunting, I just blow their house up. A way to just temporarily get the doors unlocked would be good. A drill or something that can be disabled by anyone from the outside. If it is even possible to make it work from one side. 

Guest Doomba

I'm fine with the drill idea as long as a person has to be in the house for it to work. If people can camp other people's houses it will create an entirely new rat problem

On 7/9/2023 at 12:48 AM, Patato said:

Is the intention for bounty hunters to get their bounty out of locked houses?
Or is this just to break into houses in general?

I think he can become an honorary skill for the rebels. Only by obtaining more honors can one obtain this skill.

2 minutes ago, manhua said:

I think he can become an honorary skill for the rebels. Only by obtaining more honors can one obtain this skill.

After five minutes, it will automatically close, or the homeowner can use some tool to repair it and close the door of the house. But there is a progress prompt.

13 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Police has Lt+. Fuck buffing the police anymore

Yeah how many LT’s are on and what percentage of the time and how often do I hear F Kavala because of the rats so no police go there. So yeah I think they should get a drill or door smasher or something for BH and Cop

8 minutes ago, Sgt_kupcake said:

Yeah how many LT’s are on and what percentage of the time and how often do I hear F Kavala because of the rats so no police go there. So yeah I think they should get a drill or door smasher or something for BH and Cop

just bh

should be under or a part of the master crusader tree. Probably part of the buff master crusader gives you

8 minutes ago, Austin M said:

In the absence of a Lt+ you may flashbang a house down if theyre a actively shooting barricaded suspect https://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/wiki/Raiding_Policies#Constable.2FCorporal.2FSergeant_Home_Entry

Yeah that I’m my opinion is kinda over kill and exploiting. I would rather have the option of giving the suspect 5 mins to surrender and if they don’t be able to break the door down but not loot anything why is destroying a house better than just opening the door for 5min

Nicolas March likes this
1 hour ago, Sgt_kupcake said:

Yeah that I’m my opinion is kinda over kill and exploiting. I would rather have the option of giving the suspect 5 mins to surrender and if they don’t be able to break the door down but not loot anything why is destroying a house better than just opening the door for 5min

It takes like 30 flashbangs to break a house, it sounds pretty fair to me.

manhua likes this
34 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Right it also takes a couple mags to a power supply to destroy houses but that is a no no and not how bullets are suppose to work but if we are using flashes it is fine? That isn’t their purpose idk why we still do it in my head it is the same and it feels like an exploit and something that isn’t suppose to happen so why not just add a new item to take care of flashing down a house instead of having a very old rule policy changes aren’t that hard?

35 minutes ago, Sgt_kupcake said:

Right it also takes a couple mags to a power supply to destroy houses but that is a no no and not how bullets are suppose to work but if we are using flashes it is fine? That isn’t their purpose idk why we still do it in my head it is the same and it feels like an exploit and something that isn’t suppose to happen so why not just add a new item to take care of flashing down a house instead of having a very old rule policy changes aren’t that hard?

One of those things are not like the others. Flashing down a house takes a lot more effort and with the price and effort it takes to do so. It stops officers from doing it when they arent supposed to.

Defragments likes this
2 hours ago, Austin M said:

One of those things are not like the others. Flashing down a house takes a lot more effort and with the price and effort it takes to do so. It stops officers from doing it when they arent supposed to.

So by this logic just because it costs more money and takes more time means that it is okay not to make sense when we could easily have an item and policy change for it that would be more efficient? I think that old habits die hard and everyone is scare to mess with people's houses however just like when the people got banned for kidnapping new players in their house I think this is a necessary change.

Banksy likes this
2 hours ago, Sgt_kupcake said:

So by this logic just because it costs more money and takes more time means that it is okay not to make sense when we could easily have an item and policy change for it that would be more efficient? I think that old habits die hard and everyone is scare to mess with people's houses however just like when the people got banned for kidnapping new players in their house I think this is a necessary change.

My logic is that there is policy for it and some effort to execute it. Removing steps and making it easier for corporals to enter houses isnt wise. Currently its hard to do for constables-sergeant. You are risking a car full of flashbangs, meaning it isnt done often.

TLDR make it too easy itll get abused and removed anyways.

Defragments likes this
9 hours ago, Austin M said:

My logic is that there is policy for it and some effort to execute it. Removing steps and making it easier for corporals to enter houses isnt wise. Currently its hard to do for constables-sergeant. You are risking a car full of flashbangs, meaning it isnt done often.

TLDR make it too easy itll get abused and removed anyways.

So again, let’s remove the corrupt cops that would abuse it. this is about RP… does it make sense to flash a house down? If someone violates a rule you punish the person not the the thing they abuse

On 7/20/2023 at 5:08 PM, Austin M said:

This is such a dumb APD rule. This does nothing to stop people from camping in a house. For one, the civilian dies 90% of the time, so you blew up the house for nothing and in return and they can just rebuild the house and don't have to go to jail.

Using 30 flashbang is also dumb because then someone can just steal the 30 flashbangs and then use it against you, this is coming from someone with so much money I don't know what to use it for. Kavala is a NO-GO zone for exactly this reason, not worth going to Kavala when your only way to get a camper is to blow up the house. Its also annoying for new players, imagine you got kidnapped along with 10 people and they just left you in the corner of a house for 10 minutes, the whole apd comes to try and save them, but cant do anything because there is no LT on and the only reason for blowing up a house is if they are shooting form inside of it (nothing says anything about kidnappings).

Blowing up the house with flashbang is the same as using lethels, but the idiots in the APD always refuse to allow lethels on houses because "just leave the area" or "blow it up". Spoiler alert: that doesn't solve the problem of some guy shooting at random civilians from inside his house since he doesn't have the punishment of jail/ticket

Edited by Nicolas March
Savage. and Sgt_kupcake like this
4 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

This is such a dumb APD rule. This does nothing to stop people from camping in a house. For one, the civilian dies 90% of the time, so you blew up the house for nothing and in return and they can just rebuild the house and don't have to go to jail.

Using 30 flashbang is also dumb because then someone can just steal the 30 flashbangs and then use it against you, this is coming from someone with so much money I don't know what to use it for. Kavala is a NO-GO zone for exactly this reason, not worth going to Kavala when your only way to get a camper is to blow up the house. Its also annoying for new players, imagine you got kidnapped along with 10 people and they just left you in the corner of a house for 10 minutes, the whole apd comes to try and save them, but cant do anything because there is no LT on and the only reason for blowing up a house is if they are shooting form inside of it (nothing says anything about kidnappings).

Blowing up the house with flashbang is the same as using lethels, but the idiots in the APD always refuse to allow lethels on houses because "just leave the area" or "blow it up". Spoiler alert: that doesn't solve the problem of some guy shooting at random civilians from inside his house since he doesn't have the punishment of jail/ticket

I’m glad someone agrees with me this needs to be a big discussion on implementation. And I think the only people who oppose this are people who are scared that the house campers will get mad and leave the server and people who like to house camp and I don’t think that behavior should be condoned on an RP sever no matter how lite rp it is!

• 2 weeks later...