APD Ifrit Chop Price

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chris Peacock said:

I think the point is to not incentivize chopping police armor as they use it more often than civs

My opinion on it is that cops can just seize an ifrit. while we have to drive them all the way to chop and have a chance to be stopped. 

you are not getting promoted by disagreeing in the comments btw

Edited by Batcan

Yeah no reason to up the price sure, just have y'all pull 3-4 of them every fight and they are worth nothing with virtually no risk at all to police for pulling them. No limit on how many yall can pull, cheaper than civ Ifrits, and just a fun time for everyone! I have an even better idea, lets let all the career cops continue to gaslight everyone into thinking CIV vs. COP is perfectly balanced and then eventually.... the server will just be a big sit-around conversation in Athira with all of the 20-30 people that still play. I'm honestly down for that at this point because it seems the community is ran by people like you idiots, haven't been on civ doing something eventful in god knows how long. @zdeat  @Silver-Spy

And here comes the "just do a drug run" suggestion again from a career cop staff member. Let me spend a couple of hours to make 250-300k to lose it all with 3-4 loadouts and 1 Ifrit. You wouldn't know because you are arresting RDMers in Athira for your money to mass pull cop Ifrits. Great balance we have here, happy to see what the future brings! @Batcan @DarkKnight

The future:

140+ Line Graph Going Down Stock Videos and Royalty-Free Footage - iStock

Edited by Chester GoldPenis
Tyrese and Oskarr like this

Every fight for a Lt+ is different, I personally don’t want to make my Lts push in a hatchback to bank to die right away before they’re allowed to pull armor. 

The current dynamic for most fights for us is to push into an event while out numbered and lately into RPGs as well.

We do risk quite a bit to push in with an ifrit around 120k for a very small payout, even then we don’t win every single fight we pull ifrits. Just because we won’t win every fight doesn’t mean we get to be civ punching bags the rest of the time.

At the end of the day we have to have fun just like you guys have to have fun.

Hubschrauber and Kernikov like this
1 hour ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

Yeah no reason to up the price sure, just have y'all pull 3-4 of them every fight and they are worth nothing with virtually no risk at all to police for pulling them. No limit on how many yall can pull, cheaper than civ Ifrits, and just a fun time for everyone! I have an even better idea, lets let all the career cops continue to gaslight everyone into thinking CIV vs. COP is perfectly balanced and then eventually.... the server will just be a big sit-around conversation in Athira with all of the 20-30 people that still play. I'm honestly down for that at this point because it seems the community is ran by people like you idiots, haven't been on civ doing something eventful in god knows how long. @zdeat  @Silver-Spy

And here comes the "just do a drug run" suggestion again from a career cop staff member. Let me spend a couple of hours to make 250-300k to lose it all with 3-4 loadouts and 1 Ifrit. You wouldn't know because you are arresting RDMers in Athira for your money to mass pull cop Ifrits. Great balance we have here, happy to see what the future brings! @Batcan @DarkKnight

The future:

140+ Line Graph Going Down Stock Videos and Royalty-Free Footage - iStock

I like how you brand us as career cop without even knowing us. I only play cop when other FSA members are not online and if you FSA you should know we are all about killing cops for the cause.

Your logic makes no sense. There are only a handful of LTs and they are not online all the time. And only like 2-3 of them are any good. Why are you complaining about Ifrits?. You can easily rip them out unless you are a Athira rat with PDW in that case i can imagine your pain.

If you have fought any cartels you would know how hard it is to push a cap. How do you expect the cops to push Fed events or Athira when there are 20+ people shooting them from everywhere?. Your problem is that you haven't played cop so your speaking from one side only. Cops nowadays rage so quickly and leave. They complain that there is no incentive for them to fight a group of 10+ people.  Maybe you should work on making it enjoyable for cops to fight civ?. Maybe ask the higher ups sitting in support channel to help when there is a fed event?. I remember going to S1,S3 and S4 cop channels to help in a fed event happening in S2. Just ask them to join Fed events if they can i know you cant force them @Austin M @Djmon@Jr4life24 

The whole point of LTs is to provide better firepower and armor. 90% of the cops are zombies they push and die in their hatchbacks. If you can fight people at cartels then killing bunch of cops is way too easy.

BUT i will agree on one thing

And here comes the "just do a drug run" suggestion again from a career cop staff member. Let me spend a couple of hours to make 250-300k to lose it all with 3-4 loadouts and 1 Ifrit. You wouldn't know because you are arresting RDMers in Athira for your money to mass pull cop Ifrits. Great balance we have here, happy to see what the future brings!

I agree that we loose a lot of money on civ. Each loadout is appox 30k and i hate when cops just lethal you and quickly disarm and drive their hatchbacks away. Hopefully in the future making money would be easier and please reduce the price of Sui Vests 200k is too much @DarkKnight. I just have 1 mill in my acc but i cant help myself from buying more explosives :FeelsBadMan:

TLDR: @Chester GoldPenispractice ripping ifrits out more. Seems like a skill issue to me. If you cant then you can always get an RPG. But make sure you don't blow up your team mates ( @Roice sorry but not sorry m8 )

Hubschrauber likes this
3 hours ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

cheaper than civ Ifrits

they are like 10k cheaper if that

11 hours ago, Batcan said:

ou are not getting promoted by disagreeing in the comments btw

I havent applied for sgt in about 6-7 months.... but okay

from a career cop staff member

zdeat is not staff

The biggest issue I can see is the balance. Fed events are either done by a group that heavily outnumbers the cops where in order for the cops to win they need to pull multiple pieces of armor and even then have a hard time winning because they go against 10+ people with better gear and explosives. But there is also the other side of the spectrum where a small group or gang tries to do a fed event and they get slammed due to the fact that the cops have the ability to pull as much armor as they want. I know this post is about increasing the chop price but I doubt thatll change a thing. I think the real discussion needs to be about when the police are allowed to use certain things. The thing that needs to change is APD policy not development. 

I also know people will call me a career cop because they dont use their brain but as someone who prefers to play civ and just enjoys cop to fight fed events it is much more common to lose fed events as a cop if the numbers are even or you are outnumbered. the only time I see people crying is when they try to rob the bank with 3-4 people against 7-8 cops. It is gonna be hard to win that and you arent meant to win that. fed events are meant to be robbed my a semi-large group not a handful of people against a decent group of cops that are REQUIRED to go to the event. 

Development Suggestion: When a fed event is started have a message (like the swat one) that tells the APD how many people are in the group that started the event

APD Policy Change: Have a ratio of officers required to go if the group of people is smaller Ex: 4 Robbers 4 Cops are required to go with a Max of 6. (Could be called the +2 rule) Higherups get first dibs to who goes (This means that if a corporal wants to go and so do constables the corporal gets to go) and this will also incentivize wanting to get promoted in the APD. This ratio can be applied to just smaller fed events to start to see how it fits in (Gas marts, Banks, Jewelry, Shipping, whatever the higherups and devs see as balanced) 

Server Rule change: Starting a fed event and then adding more people to your group after can be punishable UNLESS you notify the APD with a 911 text of x amount of people have been added to the group.  

Edited by Chris Peacock
Yapping
Hubschrauber likes this

Lets let all the career cops continue to gaslight everyone into thinking CIV vs. COP is perfectly balanced and then eventually

Its not, Civs have every advantage at any federal event besides evidence and nikolis. Yall sit in deerstands and hold down right click until you see someone then quick peek them out of whatever vehicle they are pushing in. Please let me know how to push a fed in a hatchback / qilin without getting shot out because if i can figure out how to do that then by all means ill do that every event. 

I think yall stellar boys are just so used to 2015 when everyone sucked and could push in a hunter and drop on people and MAYBE get a down. I do that in a frit and still get killed. We pull 3-4 of them because were not able to get close without getting ripped by some dude holding right click on 2nd floor of any fed.

haven't been on civ doing something eventful in god knows how long.

I have more hours on civ in 1 week than you do in 3 months... so try again?

Silver-Spy and Hubschrauber like this
2 hours ago, Austin M said:

Every fight for a Lt+ is different, I personally don’t want to make my Lts push in a hatchback to bank to die right away before they’re allowed to pull armor. 

The current dynamic for most fights for us is to push into an event while out numbered and lately into RPGs as well.

We do risk quite a bit to push in with an ifrit around 120k for a very small payout, even then we don’t win every single fight we pull ifrits. Just because we won’t win every fight doesn’t mean we get to be civ punching bags the rest of the time.

the APD treats civs like a punching bag lmfao 

3 hours ago, Austin M said:

Just because we won’t win every fight doesn’t mean we get to be civ punching bags the rest of the time.

Except civilian fun should have priority because that is what keeps the server alive… the risk in pulling an APD ifrit is different to pulling a civ one, and normalizing chop price introduces a healthy amount of additional conflict onto a pvp gamemode

2 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Except civilian fun should have priority because that is what keeps the server alive… the risk in pulling an APD ifrit is different to pulling a civ one, and normalizing chop price introduces a healthy amount of additional conflict onto a pvp gamemode

Fun for everyone should be prioritized. Not just civs. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

5 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

do you not know how asylum works yet?

to have fun you have to take away someone elses fun.

and its my favorite thing about this server.

13 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

Fun for everyone should be prioritized. Not just civs. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

^ There is no fun for cops if civs don't have fun. You literally just made a suggestion in this thread to remove content/fun from cops in favor of the civ experience by restricting cops responding to feds

Batcan likes this
21 minutes ago, Lucien said:

^ There is no fun for cops if civs don't have fun. You literally just made a suggestion in this thread to remove content/fun from cops in favor of the civ experience by restricting cops responding to feds

What content did I remove? I’m sorry but as a cop slamming 4 people with 10 cops isn’t fun either. Some cops don’t like going to fed events so my recommendation is providing a more fun experience for all parties involved 

I saw I got @‘d a few times, and I’ll read the individual stuff later.

The reason they’re lower chopping price is that cop ifrits are A) cheaper (our ifrits are 70-80k?) and B ) all cop vehicles are cheaper due to the frequency we lose it. Not saying I’m in agreement with why it’s the way it is, just giving our info.

4 hours ago, zdeat said:

Its not, Civs have every advantage at any federal event besides evidence and nikolis. Yall sit in deerstands and hold down right click until you see someone then quick peek them out of whatever vehicle they are pushing in. Please let me know how to push a fed in a hatchback / qilin without getting shot out because if i can figure out how to do that then by all means ill do that every event. 

I think yall stellar boys are just so used to 2015 when everyone sucked and could push in a hunter and drop on people and MAYBE get a down. I do that in a frit and still get killed. We pull 3-4 of them because were not able to get close without getting ripped by some dude holding right click on 2nd floor of any fed.

I have more hours on civ in 1 week than you do in 3 months... so try again?

Push the fed in a hunter and match how many Ifrits the rebels have it's simple, you don't need to pull an Ifrit every time you die to get to a federal event. Shit is goofy as hell, I feel like I am playing an NMD and paying way more for more gear/vehicles with so much more penalty as a civilian. Not to mention you are infinitely spawning with you gear and coming back as much as you'd like in your Ifrits. I know you think you know something as a "moderator" but I have been apart of this community for a lot longer than you man lets not talk about the last 3 months of playtime LMAO its 2024. I get on to shoot people and get off that's about it. Stellar wasn't around in 2015 neither were you so let's not talk about that either pal, you can't close to a fed in an Ifrit either? Shit mine as well add APD jets so you can get air support then if thats the case.

Push the fed in a hunter and match how many Ifrits the rebels have it's simple, you don't need to pull an Ifrit every time you die to get to a federal event. Shit is goofy as hell, I feel like I am playing an NMD and paying way more for more gear/vehicles with so much more penalty as a civilian. Not to mention you are infinitely spawning with you gear and coming back as much as you'd like in your Ifrits. I know you think you know something as a "moderator" but I have been apart of this community for a lot longer than you man lets not talk about the last 3 months of playtime LMAO its 2024. I get on to shoot people and get off that's about it. Stellar wasn't around in 2015 neither were you so let's not talk about that either pal, you can't close to a fed in an Ifrit either? Shit mine as well add APD jets so you can get air support then if thats the case.

Yeah bro civs pull frits for bank all the time. I swear u don’t even play the server with this reply. A geared cop kit is the same price as a rebel one and the frits are slightly cheaper because they get destroyed way more often. The risk is the exact same 

57 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

Yeah bro civs pull frits for bank all the time. I swear u don’t even play the server with this reply. A geared cop kit is the same price as a rebel one and the frits are slightly cheaper because they get destroyed way more often. The risk is the exact same 

3 hours ago, Jr4life24 said:

I saw I got @‘d a few times, and I’ll read the individual stuff later.

The reason they’re lower chopping price is that cop ifrits are A) cheaper (our ifrits are 70-80k?) and B ) all cop vehicles are cheaper due to the frequency we lose it. Not saying I’m in agreement with why it’s the way it is, just giving our info.

"70-80k" vs 120k sounds a little off to me buddy but if you're doing the math some other way or something. 🤷‍♂️ Guess I gotta play the server 40 hours a week to "actually play the server" like you guys. I'll definitely work on that and slave away doing runs for my reasonably priced loadouts in the perfectly balanced economy. 

Edited by Chester GoldPenis

Lost track of which month it is.
Are we currently on the
"Cops would win if they pulled more armor/Cops don't use tools because they are cheap"

or on the
"Cops pull too much armor/make too much money" 

Its interesting that both sides have missed the most obvious argument for raising the chop price of APD vehicles.
Now that you can once again shed anything you like. Seems to me like it would give cops a better chance to get their vehicles back if it were being drove to a chop shop instead of the nearest gate/shed.

oddly enough raising the chop price seems like its in the best interest of both groups.

Just me though

20 hours ago, Fried Rice said:

With shedding back in the game, there's no reason not to increase the price anymore tbh

5 minutes ago, Patato said:

Lost track of which month it is.
Are we currently on the
"Cops would win if they pulled more armor/Cops don't use tools because they are cheap"

or on the
"Cops pull too much armor/make too much money" 

Its interesting that both sides have missed the most obvious argument for raising the chop price of APD vehicles.
Now that you can once again shed anything you like. Seems to me like it would give cops a better chance to get their vehicles back if it were being drove to a chop shop instead of the nearest gate/shed.

oddly enough raising the chop price seems like its in the best interest of both groups.

Just me though

He said what I said with extra steps

Patato likes this
4 hours ago, Austin M said:

Most people just shed them anyways, if anything you'd have the chance to meet them at chop shop like civs have to do. When we die in our ifrits they get seized by cops and we'd have to respawn gear up at rebel and come all the way back before they seize which rarely happens. Ours are almost double the price of yours and way easier to lose. We are fighting cops and civs at the same time most of the time. RPGs really aren't a problem they were nerfed to shit and cost more than your ifrit for each rocket

I feel like this was a simple suggestion that 

31 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

Seems like you didn't read what he said. He is saying that cops should be able to pull any amount of ifrits up to the amount of ifrits (hence the matching part) the civilian defenders have. A geared cop kit is not the same amount as rebel. Constable pilot covs + tier 2 and mx is 6.7k. Cops have better clothing armor and you barely see a rank below corporal. The cop risk is so much less. If you are complaining about federal events not making money that is purely because lethals dont take your bounty anymore and the payout for stopping federal events is non-existent. 

18 minutes ago, Batcan said:

A geared cop kit is not the same amount as rebel. Constable pilot covs + tier 2 and mx is 6.7k. Cops have better clothing armor and you barely see a rank below corporal.

My corporal kit is 24k lil bro

"70-80k" vs 120k sounds a little off to me buddy

Frits consistently 90k on asylum exchange… sorry u like to waste money 

20 minutes ago, Batcan said:

Seems like you didn't read what he said. He is saying that cops should be able to pull any amount of ifrits up to the amount of ifrits (hence the matching part) the civilian defenders have.

Yes but civs don’t pull Frits for event’s because they don’t have to push. The only events they do is the federal reserve and evidence lockup…. Hunters and striders are so easy to rip and the only cops able to pull Frits are LT+ I don’t see how this helps anything

2 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

My corporal kit is 24k lil bro

Frits consistently 90k on asylum exchange… sorry u like to waste money 

That's an undercover loadout pal

Just now, DarkKnight said:

+1. I have no issues with this. I want the civs to be able to make more money. 

+1 like the post

• Fitz locked this topic