Change log 7.7.0

bamf

@bamf @Paratus OK guys calm down don't pull ur hair all out and call it quits plz. Yes a lot of people complaining yes a lot of people upset. But I know ya'll got to be just as upset as we are since ya'll the ones trying to figure it all out. Yes we did lose all our old stiff in crates if we put something inside them. I have (had) like 150+ opium in my house and when I put 10 rubber in one of the crates I lost everything but the rubber lol... I have faith in u guys u can fix these servers. I know how upsetting it can get with people complaining and saying stuff I've ran servers on other games and it gets to ya. So I'm here cheering you guys on. 

Cap server 1 and 3 at 80 slots until you find the issue so some of us can make money and fight during peak times in peace without the servers having a stroke. The servers have literally been unplayable during peak times since Late May. That's exactly 4 months of playing without experiencing the servers having some sort of a performance issue.

It's ruining gang activity, its ruining the new player base, it's ruining a persons average playtime, its ruining cop play times, it's pretty much ruining everything you can think of. If the servers can't handle a mere 100 people, just pull the trigger and reduce the slots, it's been long enough, 4 months enough.

7 minutes ago, Haych said:

There also seems to be a weird sync issue. After restart, or just any normal log in, many people are getting the respawn screen option or simply spawning without their load-out in the same location they synced out on. 

Vehicles seem to be de-spawning after restart as well, not all, just some.

Something serious is wrong and I'm not sure why they just haven't reverted to a previous patch that worked??

3 minutes ago, CriticalTug said:

Something serious is wrong and I'm not sure why they just haven't reverted to a previous patch that worked??

I tried tracing back to the change-logs when the server performance starting going bad the 2 big names that caught my attention where AE and new war and aggression system, the issue is, Late May was when we were experiencing 'DDoS attacks' and the lag we experienced then was unplayable, but very different to the performance issues the server is having now, so its very hard to pinpoint what change is causing the issue when it was a mix of different issues happening simultaneously

Just now, Haych said:

I tried tracing back to the change-logs when the server performance starting going bad the 2 big names that caught my attention where AE and new war and aggression system, the issue is, Late May was when we were experiencing 'DDoS attacks' and the lag we experienced then was unplayable, but very different to the performance issues the server is having now, so its very hard to pinpoint what change is causing the issue when it was a mix of different issues happening simultaneously

Well I believe if the people new proper sqf and reading the reports the server gives this wouldn't be hard to fix. Link us the errors on pastebin and I'll fix it...Oh wait code is secret so is error reports sorry.

Mod Queued Retard Here,

Just a small issue to report, with the new arma update, BI changed how planes take off. You must be going 125 KPH to start lifting off, thus making DR1 impossible to take off from unless you do a circle and get a running start at it, and if you take the time to do that, it is even more impossible to make it to your next stop on time. Could you move the spawn of the plane back a bit? thanks!

Another issue, can civilians please have a "heavy lift" Heli. Civ skinned Huron or a Taru (they are not broken anymore btw)

With Respect,

Mod Queued Retard

Edited by TheRealLethal
10 hours ago, Paratus said:

Why can you not? Should be able to but this post gives me no idea what's wrong.

Paratus, @bamf little insight on this, you just can't put down crates in a house.. you get a server message saying "putting in new crates is disabled do to a bug with the new bohemia update" or something along those lines.

3 hours ago, bamf said:

MQR (you know who you are):

Try using flaps at DR1. Good times. 

Also, as to your 2nd request, we are testing that particular vehicle at my request. I too would like to see it back. 

Hello I understand how busy you get so i decided to undertake the testing on the vehicle in question myself.

7.62x51  Front window: 2 shots to break glass, 1 to kill pilot (headshot of course) Loadmaster: Instant Death from initial shot. Pilots/Copilot side window: 1 shot 1 kill. Engine: 1 well placed magazine anywhere on the main rotor bar will result in total failure.

65x39 (Regular MX variant) Front window: Impervious unless point blank. Loadmaster: 10 Bullets to break glass, 2 to kill occupant. Pilots/Copilots side window: 3 shots to break glass, 2 to kill. Engine: 2 Well placed mags on the rotor bar will result in failure.

P.S the MXM was the same but it took out the engine a little faster for some reason. Can provide Video/gyazo evidence if needed.

In anticipation of your valued response,

MQR