Gang wars will be postponed until the 25-26th

Norwegianviking

Due to Server is getting hit offline and people have to get to work tomorrow the gang wars will be postponed until the 25-26th. We won't be able to host it on the coming Saturday and Sunday due to Olympus gang wars and several of the staff running the event won't be there. We do know it's Thanksgiving for you Americans out there but that's the only time where we will be able to host it without having to wait too long. We will keep you guys posted if any changes happen.

Just now, Norwegianviking said:

Due to Server is getting hit offline and people have to get to work tomorrow the gang wars will be postponed until the 25-26th. We won't be able to host it on the coming Saturday and Sunday due to Olympus gang wars and several of the staff running the event won't be there. We do know it's Thanksgiving for you Americans out there but that's the only time where we will be able to host it without having to wait too long. We will keep you guys posted if any changes happen.

if you expect any american teams to play during thanksgiving weekend you are sadly mistaken.

Xehons, Ben Flint, Kettles and 14 others like this

eu players be like -_-

Walt likes this

This evidently might become an issue as my family is big on celebrating Thanksgiving. I'll do my best to stream the rest, as I'm almost certain they'll be fine with a 4+ hour stream. But I'll be in contact with you guys @Smarty @Roicesb @Norwegianviking @Survivalizer @Mitch (IFRIT)

But again, there is a slim chance I wont be in attendance. 

We'll figure it out.

.Sean and Silver-Spy like this
Just now, Sandwich said:

This evidently might become an issue as my family is big on celebrating Thanksgiving. I'll do my best to stream the rest, as I'm almost certain they'll be fine with a 4+ hour stream. But I'll be in contact with you guys @Smarty @Roicesb @Norwegianviking @Survivalizer @Mitch (IFRIT)

But again, there is a slim chance I wont be in attendance. 

We'll figure it out.

envy has a free route to the finals, im not and will not participating and neither is most of my gang, this should have been planned a long time in advance and it is fucking ridiculous that it is happening like this, im pissed this is the second day in a row we have waited most of our day and not been able to fight, i appreciate the streaming but good luck on thanksgiving getting everyone together

what a fucking joke

.Sean, Sandwich, Kettles and 3 others like this

Olympus gang wars is next saturday (november 18th), I'd highly recommend you try to fit in the last few matches on the sunday of next weekend. Whether that fits your time schedules idk, but would make sense to me to try not to drag it out. Also, it's definitely not a good idea doing the gang wars on thanks giving, when a lot of people wont be able to play. Obviously there would have to be less of the ddosing bollocks, but it seemed to go pretty well today (not including the tenacity vs stellar fight, but we'll not go into that). The boys running it did a much better job than saturdays events and I'm sure you'd be able to finish the last few matches next sunday if things go smoothly.

@Roicesb @Norwegianviking @Sandwich @Smarty

Just now, PublicEnemy said:

envy has a free route to the finals, im not and will not participating and neither is most of my gang, this should have been planned a long time in advance and it is fucking ridiculous that it is happening like this, im pissed this is the second day in a row we have waited most of our day and not been able to fight, i appreciate the streaming but good luck on thanksgiving getting everyone together

what a fucking joke

Lets be honest, reliance don't stand a chance against envy whether they play or not lol. 

Just now, Tom said:

Envy is gonna win every game either way haha

we'll see you in the finals broski

andrewfam x, .Sean and 544heu like this
Just now, Gareth2.0 said:

Olympus gang wars is next saturday (november 18th), I'd highly recommend you try to fit in the last few matches on the sunday of next weekend. Whether that fits your time schedules idk, but would make sense to me to try not to drag it out. Also, it's definitely not a good idea doing the gang wars on thanks giving, when a lot of people wont be able to play. Obviously there would have to be less of the ddosing bollocks, but it seemed to go pretty well today (not including the tenacity vs stellar fight, but we'll not go into that). The boys running it did a much better job than saturdays events and I'm sure you'd be able to finish the last few matches next sunday if things go smoothly.

I agree with you 100%, but the others might not. I can do next week and think it would work way better for my schedule.

Leaving it up to them

Roice, Rosie and Gareth2.0 like this
Just now, PublicEnemy said:

what a fucking joke

#AsylumThings

I don’t know why you keep making all these fucking plans as if you guys can stick to them. I didn’t watch much of the gang wars but just stellar v tenacity and apd vs heroic but it was a shit fest in between and switching sides. Niggas said it would start at 2 and we was all still on the intermission. @Sandwich did a good job so he doesn’t deserve hate. These slow ass admins gave me fuckig cancer, nothing was planned or thought out. just saying if you tune into olympus gang wars it’ll be quick switches and blah blah blah but the admins had a chance to bring the servers back, im pretty sure we were all stoked for asylums biggest day and biggest chance to reinspire gang life into many of the dead gangs. Anyways it was cool and all but next time don’t make cancer switch overs, @Sugarfoot was a great commenter but the others were lacking. Oh and make the delay like 3 mins cuz 10 is enough time for me to bust a quickie in between every round.

Edited by Bash Barti
Rosie, Erron White and Gatorade like this

@Norwegianviking you said tenacity would not make it but @Gareth2.0 here is saying that they can. Sunday would be perfect. Please just let us finish at least next weekend on Sunday that way more people have off and won’t interfere with thanksgiving. We only have to do 4 matches. Given that today’s matches lasted barely over 5 hours. (That was including all the issues had so it may take less) just for the doe of everyone let’s just finish this. 

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Some of our people and one of the admins running the event (rodrigo) wont be here next weekend, Its already being stretched two weeks whats another week gonna hurt. 

If you have a less amount of people then we can do however many v however many. Nexus today did only an 8v8 against FSM because neither side had enough for the 10v10. 

Just now, Tom said:

Yeah you should try to do it on Sunday next weekend for sure.

Envy is gonna win every game either way haha

Lets be honest, reliance don't stand a chance against envy whether they play or not lol. 

we'll see you in the finals broski

My boys and I will put up a fight and not bitch about ddossing unlike others. And reliance is Nexus b team if you haven’t caught on yet. 

CoryB, 544heu and skrood like this