Jump to content
Bherky

Bherky Montage I

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Tyrese said:

I haven't played arma in a year and you kids still absolutely suck. also nice pull downs at 40 second

Looks 2 bad for pulldowns, think he just overcompensates

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tyrese said:

I haven't played arma in a year and you kids still absolutely suck. also nice pull downs at 40 seconds

you cant call kids bad if you think those are pulldowns

great tage young chap

Bherky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

As gangwar champion 2020 i dissaprove of this video. Not enough explosives were used. Better next time.

why are you bragging about winning gang wars against a bunch of speds who still play in 2020?

thats like saying you dunked on a retarded kid

 

Flax, TRYHARD, Mate and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, tom said:

why are you bragging about winning gang wars against a bunch of speds who still play in 2020?

thats like saying you dunked on a retarded kid

 

You don't know how hard I have worked for this title, little tommy.

Bherky and WardonkeY like this

Share this post


Link to post

Buncha toxic douche nozzles. I know you dont walk around talking shit like that IRL.....none of ya.

Silly pukes.

Good job kid, dont listen to these dipshits.
 

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
Bherky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Buncha toxic douche nozzles. I know you dont walk around talking shit like that IRL.....none of ya.

Silly pukes.

Good job kid, dont listen to these dipshits.
 

What you don't know is that half of the toxic comments are by friends of bherky. It's just banter, however some people like Tyrese are just some idiots who still need their asylum ego boosted when they stopped playing. It's to be expected from this community.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

half of the toxic comments are by friends of bherky.

They abuse me

 

15 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

however some people like Tyrese are just some idiots who still need their asylum ego boosted

LOL true

Midamaru and operatorjohnny^ like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Midamaru said:

What you don't know is that half of the toxic comments are by friends of bherky. It's just banter, however some people like Tyrese are just some idiots who still need their asylum ego boosted when they stopped playing. It's to be expected from this community.

Oh........Bherkys my illegitimate son, I have to protect him.

Bherky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

i hardly remember you being a god either sir

As far as I remember I've never even seen you in game, just posting on the forums?

9a0e8113caaba5058167f2610b879c55.png

Edited by Tyrese
Bherky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tyrese said:

As far as I remember I've never even seen you in game, just posting on the forums?

9a0e8113caaba5058167f2610b879c55.png

Leave the soundcloud “beat producer” alone. These forums are the only way for him to feel special.

Edited by Bherky

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Tyrese said:

As far as I remember I've never even seen you in game, just posting on the forums?

9a0e8113caaba5058167f2610b879c55.png

Must not have a good memory sir

 

3 hours ago, Bherky said:

Leave the soundcloud “beat producer” alone. These forums are the only way for him to feel special.

yes these forums make me feel like a special snowflake

Bherky likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...