Change log 7.0.0

bamf

21 hours ago, D4rkplayer said:

What is "

• Relaxed character requirements for manually set gang tags.

Prior to this, you could only use letters in your gang tag that were in your actual gang name. I have lifted this restriction such that any characters may be used.

Roberino likes this

Hotfix 2:

• Bounty hunters may only pull a Hunter when they are an active Master Bounty Hunter with a Bounty Hunter license.
  • Tan MX and MXCs will properly disappear from the hands of players who are not properly talented to hold them.  
  • Honor will not be awarded to players in your group who are not bounty hunters.
  • Group markers from other bounty hunters in your group are now orange instead of red.
  • ATM added to Skiptracer base.
  • You can now draw in the map, but it will only show for your group.
  • Fixed a potential exploit related to jailing.
John Lemmon, Bikstok, Scott and 7 others like this

A question regarding the honor talents.

There's a talent in the crusader tree that gives you 5, then 10, then 15 percent of your group mate's bounty.

Do they have to share to give you this %?

If you get it either way, does it take from their money or simply give an extra 5% to you?

Just now, Boris said:

A question regarding the honor talents.

There's a talent in the crusader tree that gives you 5, then 10, then 15 percent of your group mate's bounty.

Do they have to share to give you this %?

If you get it either way, does it take from their money or simply give an extra 5% to you?

They do not have to share it, and it just gives you extra money.  Think of it as being the profiteer line in cop (in a way).

As of the server reset a couple minutes ago on Server 4, I have to load a new mission file and upon finishing the transfer get bumped back to the server browser without any message. Doesn't happen on any of the other servers.

How much honor do you get when someone in your group turns in a bounty, and is it tied to the cash bonuses in the crusader tree or is it universal?

Just now, alkaid said:

As of the server reset a couple minutes ago on Server 4, I have to load a new mission file and upon finishing the transfer get bumped back to the server browser without any message. Doesn't happen on any of the other servers.

How much honor do you get when someone in your group turns in a bounty, and is it tied to the cash bonuses in the crusader tree or is it universal?

Restart Arma.  I patched S4 at the restart, and BIS is silly in terms of "locking" the mission files.  

Honor is universal, and there is a formula that is dependent on the wanted level of the jailed criminal.

alkaid likes this

For the love of god, can Undercover Officers get access to the Vermin, TRG, and tan MX series rifles... Hell, fuck the MXs, I just want a Vermin for the love of christ. Hell, make the Vermin an all officer weapon, I'd love to patrol with a KRISS Vector!

Kriss_Vector_SMG_Realistic.png

<3

Edited by Patrick James
Rag likes this
1 minute ago, Patrick James said:

For the love of god, can Undercover Officers get access to the Vermin, TRG, and tan MX series rifles... Hell, fuck the MXs, I just want a Vermin for the love of christ. Hell, make the Vermin an all officer weapon, I'd love to patrol with a KRISS Vector!

Kriss_Vector_SMG_Realistic.png

<3

Katiba plis

This sorta reminds me of the time when cops got 50 cals. Hunters are nice, but they're slow and vulnerable, they aren't as strong as you think. And they made this for bounty hunters to go after high value targets, nothing wrong with that, good for bounty hunters. I mean did you know if you shoot a hunter tire it will actually go flat...True Story Brah!

But I think now, you should give hunters to corporal and above to try to offset the amount of civs that will have them. 

And cops you pay what 30k for a hunter? BH's pay 120k for it. HUGE difference you're not gonna see that many around. Trust me.  

8 minutes ago, Conflict said:

Cops desperately need both options (Impound and Seize) for BH Hunters. If BH are abusing their Hunters, cops should be allowed to seize it.

Or - by taking their license, weapons, and jailing/ticketing them you cost them tons of money to pull that hunter.  Every time you revoke a BH license they have to pay $6500 to pull that Hunter back out (plus their gear).

Vash and Furnie Mack like this
5 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Allow groups with more than 10 people (everyone unhexed), and I will bring back meth so hard. Community meth runs and meth passes just don't work in the current group system. We need to at least see each other on the map and communicate in group chat.

Sometimes i truly love you +10000000000 this. I miss doing big groups things with randoms

i know the secret of the patch guys. 

Too many people were complaining about robo-money hungry cops, so to help balance that out, they gave BH a fighting chance against rebels, and now the rebels are too scared to get bounties because BH's are cops without restrictions and don't give a fuck about your story. 

3 minutes ago, Slim Jeezy said:

i know the secret of the patch guys. 

Too many people were complaining about robo-money hungry cops, so to help balance that out, they gave BH a fighting chance against rebels, and now the rebels are too scared to get bounties because BH's are cops without restrictions and don't give a fuck about your story. 

You mean no RP bounty hunters who wont say a word as they take you to the skip tracer base and not only send you to jail, but steal all your shit in the process?  Logic bro, rebels are not scared of BH just like theyre not scared of cops.

Edited by HotWings
Patrick and Mosin Nagant like this
2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

You mean no RP bounty hunters who wont say a word as they take you to the skip tracer base and not only send you to jail, but steal all your shit in the process?  Logic bro

Well, to be fair you lose your shit anyway. Except for money.

8 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Bounty hunters may only pull a Hunter when they are an active Master Bounty Hunter with a Bounty Hunter license.
  • Tan MX and MXCs will properly disappear from the hands of players who are not properly talented to hold them.  
  • Honor will not be awarded to players in your group who are not bounty hunters.
  • Group markers from other bounty hunters in your group are now orange instead of red.
  • ATM added to Skiptracer base.
  • You can now draw in the map, but it will only show for your group.
  • Fixed a potential exploit related to jailing.

+1 Addressed most of my concerns. Cops are still getting kidnapped out the ass though

58 minutes ago, HotWings said:

You mean no RP bounty hunters who wont say a word as they take you to the skip tracer base and not only send you to jail, but steal all your shit in the process?  Logic bro, rebels are not scared of BH just like theyre not scared of cops.

Hell if you are lone wolfing it if you're gang doesn't get on till the late hours you're damn sure I'm afraid of a hatch full of bounty hunters chasing me. Happened to me today which made me have to drive to a tower to get setup for them. Then after that I got 2 different people texting me "im coming for you". After synergy rolled up on me and another mate in 2 hunters.

Edited by What zit tooya
explicit likes this
29 minutes ago, Mosin Nagant said:

+1 Addressed most of my concerns. Cops are still getting kidnapped out the ass though

this is the rebel forums bro,
how dare you suggest there might be an imbalance

pleb, usobad, do u even tactics? cops r just teh bad, if only u wuld do teh tactic, how r u even gaming? demote plox, different opinions r teh bad:kappa:

Mosin Nagant and Jack Hoff like this
14 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Cops have all the chances in the world to beat those they are fighting against, but its dumbass higher ups who rather go chris kyle and be quiet during an entire engagement that doesnt give the cops a chance. Sure you can blame 7.62, which is your 1 go to argument, but if the dude leading the battle is somewhat competent, you will have a great chance.

Just get that orca out and drop people tactically and you wont lose your vehicle

you forgot to add in the part where constables are 200-400m away from the shooter, behind cover with perfect positioning only to be yelled at by a SGT/LT that's sitting 800m away because they're not rushing in. 

Olivia and Ghost0fDawn like this