Change Log 7.4.0

Paratus

7 minutes ago, Feenix said:

After playing tanoa and realizing how good cocaine is. Please dont nerf it. Meth on altis should be equal to it. Tanoa Cocaine and Meth on Altis take around the same time. But meth has an awful payout. While Pure Cocaine does. Try to balance meth to where its just as good as cocaine.

+1 cocaine is the most balanced money I have made recently. The reward is actually worth the amount of time it takes and risk of doing it.

2 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I have not crashed once while playing for hours but I understand people are having the issue its not for 100% of people though so its hard to fix.

most of my group has been crashing with some error message, having the same issue as @TheRealLethal 

2 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

its really really bad. half the time ifrits spawn like this 583f045b44d4458032fa7af00f799d28.jpg

the game will crash 5-6 times in a row, happened to 5-6 people in our TS

whatever it is, it was in the last patch

Edited by S | 1HP
19 minutes ago, Feenix said:

After playing tanoa and realizing how good cocaine is. Please dont nerf it. Meth on altis should be equal to it. Tanoa Cocaine and Meth on Altis take around the same time. But meth has an awful payout. While Pure Cocaine does. Try to balance meth to where its just as good as cocaine.

I'm saying this from memory, but I think they are set to the same payout...

36 minutes ago, bamf said:

You won't be able to sell them back, but instead to other community members. 

Wait this is it? 

Can we at least get more rare and mid level items added if thats the plan to have a player market place like that

Edited by Haych
8 hours ago, bamf said:

I'm saying this from memory, but I think they are set to the same payout...

The price is balanced but the time to make cocaine on Tanoa(pure cocaine) seems to be easier due to the fact there is less risk and the processing is very isolated(i have not done cocaine myself on Tanoa yet)... Sure its easy to sneak up on people but it takes less time gathering the cocaine for processing than gathering 3 ingredients for meth... Quite a distance to cover also when going to hydrogen sulfate. Some balancing could be done there.... Perhaps move hydrogen slightly closer to ephedra fields... or increase the gathering speed just slightly on ephedra... Small stuff make huge differences... 

9 minutes ago, Churu said:

The price is balanced but the time to make cocaine on Tanoa(pure cocaine) seems to be easier due to the fact there is less risk and the processing is very isolated(i have not done cocaine myself on Tanoa yet)... Sure its easy to sneak up on people but it takes less time gathering the cocaine for processing than gathering 3 ingredients for meth... Quite a distance to cover also when going to hydrogen sulfate. Some balancing could be done there.... Perhaps move hydrogen slightly closer to ephedra fields... or increase the gathering speed just slightly on ephedra... Small stuff make huge differences... 

The price is not balanced wtf. It takes the same time for meth . You have to collect. Than go to the coco pit . Finally go to processing . Box truck makes 100k worth of cocaine. I've been caught/killed so many times for cocaine. Everybody knows how much $$ you get.

Edited by Feenix
1 hour ago, Feenix said:

The price is not balanced wtf. It takes the same time for meth . You have to collect. Than go to the coco pit . Finally go to processing . Box truck makes 100k worth of cocaine. I've been caught/killed so many times for cocaine. Everybody knows how much $$ you get.

im talking about pure cocaine??? you dont have to go to the coco pit for that do you?

46 minutes ago, Churu said:

im talking about pure cocaine??? you dont have to go to the coco pit for that do you?

You pick the cocaine leaves, then throw them in the pit, then run around for awhile like a jackass.  Then you go to a little straw hut in the jungle and sit there waiting for someone to shoot you. Then you sell the pure cocaine.  It is quite fun i must say the risk is real if you in a small group.

Edited by Romulus
6 minutes ago, Parker said:

What about the buff to money making? I hope you didn't mean the only buff was through gang perks? Legal money making needs a huge buff along with drugs. (Excluding meth and cocaine on s5) @bamf @Paratus 

Also consider relocating Illegal activities. 

High paying ones to have longer distances but in remote locations further away from main spawns and main roads, and lower end illegal runs to have shorter distances but closer to main roads. Coke and Heroin fields are in stupid locations being close to main roads and other legal activities. 

Priority right now should bringing out the marketplace and making money making better.