Change Log 7.4.0

Paratus

3 hours ago, Pentax said:

You got it bb, Lethal just gave a direct link to the one you should download so people dont get the wrong one :)

This will take you to the first page of the topic, it says 2013 but he updates the original post when he updates the version.

2 minutes ago, Delro said:

Basically, my game lags more, frame rate drops a lot, and I've had more memory leaks ever since, it's really starting to piss me off while playing both on cop and as a civ because I lose so much gear from the damn leaks.

Thats not d sync my friend.

A lot of people had issues with that including me.

Attemt this.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160288-arma-3-stable-server-162-performance-binary-feedback/page-76#entry3035423

14 hours ago, Khaliq Fahid said:

Also, there is a new Malloc that can be used along side it to help out if it doesnt work by itself. I have played for around 10 hours today with no crashes and my normal FPS is back. 

Try this.

Hope it helps :)

So I can confirm the arma3_client_performance works, but DO NOT use the malloc. Use the Parameters>Advanced>Default Malloc 4. I'm getting great FPS and zero mem leak issues. :)

15 hours ago, Khaliq Fahid said:

Also, there is a new Malloc that can be used along side it to help out if it doesnt work by itself. I have played for around 10 hours today with no crashes and my normal FPS is back. 

ad59a7b0dab2a3f5c25ffe420d12fb46.png

47d026c66e259214c7320410f2616933.png

Can confirm. DO NOT USE THE MALLOC

Edited by Buddy™
11 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Or you get BattlEye banned for using a modified arma exe.. :shrug:

HA. the dropbox isnt random btw, its from dwarden. stop fearmongering, what are you Fox news? :frog:

Heres the original thread for all of you pussies out there https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160288-arma-3-stable-server-162-performance-binary-feedback/

Edited by TheRealLethal

How many times was the Player Fonts changed?

The Font like maybe 4-5+days ago looked so much nicer. The spacing etc just looked much cleaner to what it seems now. Either that or the colours make it look weird with the stroke around them, I remember tildaring a teammate Ifrit where it was just white, it looked so clean

Edited by Haych
2 hours ago, Haych said:

How many times was the Player Fonts changed?

The Font like maybe 4-5+days ago looked so much nicer. The spacing etc just looked much cleaner to what it seems now. Either that or the colours make it look weird with the stroke around them, I remember tildaring a teammate Ifrit where it was just white, it looked so clean

Paratus made the new nametag system to increase performance, not to look pretty. Once he's happy with it, I can look into making the same styling changes I made last week.

But considering the performance issues as of late, that takes priority.

Edited by speed
38 minutes ago, speed said:

Paratus made the new nametag system to increase performance, not to look pretty. Once he's happy with it, I can look into making the same styling changes I made last week.

But considering the performance issues as of late, that takes priority.

I have noticed skins on vehicles randomly not loading for random people (People will see cop/medic vehicles without their skin just basic colours). 

FPS and performance has been quite good though the server does desync hard for 1-2 minutes every few hours. Nothing urgent enough to make bug reports. 

Thanks for being so involved with our woes rQit0Rq.jpg

Edited by Legit
23 hours ago, Blackedition said:

I wonder how much " LUCK " ADMIN friends get on rolling on loot crate items... i feel like this shit can be fixed .,.. another sleezy asylum move... IM glad speed is back .... LOL LOLLOLOLOLLOL 

Watched Sojo spend like 50 bucks on stream opening crates. He got a helmet 100% rigged.

Beifang Ming likes this