Jump to content
bamf

Change log 8.0.8

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Grizz said:

Change zaros perks as follows :

Faster gathering of most minerals ; most legal activities.

Perks of this would be Rodo + Zaros = drug running combo(i.e meth)

Rodo + Panagia = OG caps 

Panagia + Zaros = Crafting combo

As is stands zaros is just doo doo & no one wants it, atleast it'll give gangs & average civ's incentive to go for it.

@bamf @Gnashes

Any input? Too much of a hassel? Would be too OP? Just any thoughts on this. Thanks <3

@bamf @Gnashes

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DosWolf said:

Can we fix the clothing mesh bug at some point? I know you can just drop the clothing and it fixes but that is temporary. Also maybe a reset clothing button so we stop running around naked I saw this on other servers working perfect would be nice instead of tapping clothing signs.

this....

Have you noticed what causes this for you?

Only instance I know of is if you switch seats in a vehicle without first exiting the vehicle.  

BioHazard and Ghost0fDawn like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 20/01/2018 at 0:28 PM, ✯cHIP oTLE✯ said:

this....

Have you noticed what causes this for you?

Only instance I know of is if you switch seats in a vehicle without first exiting the vehicle.  

Also happens literally every time you buy mtp combat fatigues at rebel and uc clothing store, and has continued to happen for months. 

Edited by BioHazard

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

When you guys have asked me to increase the radius at the prison, I assume you're meaning the red box that pops up correct?  

Speaking of prison, do you think it's possible for the APD to get an option to disable the prison break after X minutes have passed or something related? There are numerous times where we respond to it and, even after looking into every place around, we can't find anyone. Seems like some people either hide too well or soft log in the middle of it, making it glitch and become deactivated only after a very long time.

Maybe a feature like disabling the bank drill? Would it be viable?

@bamf @Gnashes

Edited by BlackShot

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

When you guys have asked me to increase the radius at the prison, I assume you're meaning the red box that pops up correct?  

I started a solo prison about a week ago. I ran to close the front gate and when I reached the gate the prison stopped because I was out of the radius.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Can we get the dispatch thing removed from Kavala HQ.Something which is almost never used and some people are still not aware of this function.

I like to use it cause it holds all 911 messages since restart. That way I can catch them filthy liars that say they have sent a 911 message but really haven't.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BlackShot said:

Speaking of prison, do you think it's possible for the APD to get an option to disable the prison break after X minutes have passed or something related? There are numerous times where we respond to it and, even after looking into every place around, we can't seem to find anyone. Seems like some people either hide too well or soft log in the middle of it, making it glitch and become deactivated only after a very long time.

Maybe a feature like disabling the bank drill?

@bamf @Gnashes

The prison already has timers.  Once the front door is broken into, there is a timer that will put the prison back into lockdown.  I'll go back and double check, but I I am pretty sure there are timers that lock everything back up...

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

I started a solo prison about a week ago. I ran to close the front gate and when I reached the gate the prison stopped because I was out of the radius.

I have addressed this, and it should be fixed in the hotfix going live shortly.  

BlackShot and K1NG like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

The prison already has timers.  Once the front door is broken into, there is a timer that will put the prison back into lockdown.  I'll go back and double check, but I I am pretty sure there are timers that lock everything back up...

I have addressed this, and it should be fixed in the hotfix going live shortly.  

I think it's indeed put back into lockdown, but it takes way too long to get to it, especially if someone started the prison and glitched into an unreachable place or soft logged right after.

This means cops will either have to stick around until this very long timer is reached or they will have to leave it while it's still in progress, giving other people the chance to do a prison break without having cops to bust them.

Having an option to disable it manually could be very handy as far as I can think.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BlackShot said:

I think it's indeed put back into lockdown, but it takes way too long to get to it, especially if someone started the prison and glitched into an unreachable place or soft logged right after.

This means cops will either have to stick around until this very long timer is reached or they will have to leave it while it's still in progress, giving other people the chance to do a prison break without having cops to bust them.

Having an option to disable it manually could be very handy as far as I can think.

If the power was disabled, then you just need to re-enable the power.  That puts the prison back on lockdown...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

If the power was disabled, then you just need to re-enable the power.  That puts the prison back on lockdown...

I see. But most people who hide or soft log don't even bother disabling the power, so we really can't do anything to stop it besides waiting or leaving.

So a feature to stop it (maybe by interacting with the laptop on the second floor) would be unviable?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

  • Increased the prison break combat radius
  • Increased the radius that prisoners can move around in the prison
  • Made a small map change at the prison to (hopefully) prevent an exploit

 

I hope the radius has been made so it covers the entire wall to the south because that was the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

  • Increased the prison break combat radius
  • Increased the radius that prisoners can move around in the prison
  • Made a small map change at the prison to (hopefully) prevent an exploit

 

Can we make the shanks now?

Share this post


Link to post

Tbh, I think this method is cool BUT I dislike how non lvl 2's and or 1's can't benefit from this method. Unless of course you ask your gang leader for a cut. I also dislike how you have to wait for people to do the drugs, buy guns, and etc. to get the money.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2018-01-18 at 7:14 PM, Grizz said:

Change zaros perks as follows :

Faster gathering of most minerals ; most legal activities.

Perks of this would be Rodo + Zaros = drug running combo(i.e meth)

Rodo + Panagia = OG caps 

Panagia + Zaros = Crafting combo

As is stands zaros is just doo doo & no one wants it, atleast it'll give gangs & average civ's incentive to go for it.

@bamf @Gnashes

Any input? Too much of a hassel? Would be too OP? Just any thoughts on this. Thanks <3

Please implement something like this it’s actually a very good idea. No one ever fights for Zaros because of the shitty perks. This would be great for large gangs for meth and small gangs for legal money making ways !! Zaros has been neglected for too long!! #MakeZarosGreatAgain @bamf @Gnashes

Farmer Steve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, bamf said:

People can make the shanks now - you though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯???

Just checked the prison, the tape spawns beneath the church altar right? You still can't get over there

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Still teleports you back? For now, there is another duct tape spawn between the blue portable toilets that is accessable.

I can't get over there either

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

27A61BF5D0879E034E6BE13E58F2795472122840

You should actualy make a oil cartel in the ocean, maybe underwater so you need sdars? or maybe on oil rig, could make c00l fights

I actually kind of like that idea. Oil cartel as an oil rig, or multiple oil rigs in the ocean. Water needs more stuff! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...