Jump to content
bamf

Change log 8.0.8

Recommended Posts

Just now, bamf said:

Money from the cartel fridge(s) will now automatically deposit into the gang account of the gang who owns the cartel.  This happens on an incremental basis (every 5 minutes), so you will still see money in the fridge (and can take it if it is there).  The trade off here is that we are no longer generating money to go into the fridge.  People have to sell drugs, turtles, scotch, etc to fill up Drug and Wong's.  People have to buy things at Rebel to fill up Arms.  

@Steve for cm

Erron White, Treeontyn and Walt like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

OK, I'm going to relent (temporarily) and test something out.  Both of the main changes in this patch are temporary.  We're going to see how it effects things and then react.  With that being said:

  • Money from the cartel fridge(s) will now automatically deposit into the gang account of the gang who owns the cartel.  This happens on an incremental basis (every 5 minutes), so you will still see money in the fridge (and can take it if it is there).  The trade off here is that we are no longer generating money to go into the fridge.  People have to sell drugs, turtles, scotch, etc to fill up Drug and Wong's.  People have to buy things at Rebel to fill up Arms.  
  • All proceeds from robbing the bank will now be Banded Bank Notes.  No more gold bars from the bank.  Banded Bank Notes introduce a time wait to deposit money from the bank, so the APD can still chase you down...
  • Exiting a vehicle should maintain your weapon fire rate (as it used to).  This was a bug from the performance patch.  
  • Additional performance enhancements.  Minor things, but hey were still working on that too.  

With the gold bars gone from bank will the bank note amount increase?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

With the gold bars gone from bank will the bank note amount increase?

Yes, 100% of the money is now in Banded Bank Notes.  Before there was a split to gold bars.  Again, just another change I thought we would try for a bit...

Just now, cabin said:

what about the rubber from oil cartel wheres that going to go?

Gotta pick up the rubber.  No way to "deposit" that anywhere...

Cliff., Space, Treeontyn and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post

@bamf Nice update so far and it will be more better if the drugs price increased so people start doin it

 

as i heared you dislike the idea of increasing the price of anything but you can increase the procc time on drugs also that will make people start doing activitys on the server and rebels will fight over cartels 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

Yes, 100% of the money is now in Banded Bank Notes.  Before there was a split to gold bars.  Again, just another change I thought we would try for a bit...

Gotta pick up the rubber.  No way to "deposit" that anywhere...

Could always add in Gang HQ's and have it deposit there.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Just now, Nomadox said:

With this new patch could we see an increase in gang bank storage possibly?

Community Goals do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Just now, Maric said:

So if a gang were to fill their gang bank completely with the new cap provided by the community goals, what would happen the following month if the same tier was not met? Does the money disappear? @bamf @Gnashes

 

They won't be able to deposit anything until it drops below the new cap

Share this post


Link to post

a step in the right direction towards making asylum a populated place again

the glory days of full servers every night may be gone, pubg and gta took care of that, but I’d probably come play asylum again if at least s1 was 100/100 during eu afternoons. 

Will likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...