bamf

Change log 8.1.1

Just now, V3N0M said:

I used to get that alot until I did the following

go to arma3 directory and right click arma3.exe and open properties and go to compatibility tab and DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATIONS

Repeat this step for arma3x64

I used to get that alot until I did the following

i stil get it, people told me that already

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

i stil get it, people told me that already

Try setting the compatibility to Windows 8.. if that doesn't work then delete both those exe files, and verify game

Just now, Gnashes said:

One not being there is by design.

@Eazy Planks cost 2x as much as timber

lose 25% in conversion if no talents or anything

so 1.5x

Pine, Olive, Hardwood

what talent do we use?

1 hour ago, bamf said:

• Players who disconnect while downed or restrained will now spawn a bag on the ground that can be sent to jail by the Police or any bounty hunter who has their bounty before the disconnect happened.  Go to the bag, and scroll wheel to send combat logging d-bags to jail.  

This, This changes EVERYTHING

3 hours ago, toxicsolutions said:

When buying grenades it asks you for everyone if you want to replace your primary @Gnashes @bamf

3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I can hotfix that. It'll technically do it for pistols as well, but that's less of an issue.

(I really don't want to make a list of all the pistols for it to check against)

Also happens for smokes and every other non primary gun in the weapon shop on rebel (I assume bh) and cop for the equipment shop

Just now, Barkin said:

Can you mongs stop taking down S2? These irrelevant updates don't mean shit when your community can't even enjoy it on their home server. You're literally cutting out 25% of your community.

have you tried switching servers?

Kev 23 likes this

8 hours ago, bamf said:

Governor messages have been limited to 250 characters.

Hah blame me. FarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTWFarmersVilleFTW