bamf

Change log 8.1.4

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Only thing about adding them is the amount they hold. Cant make them like walking box trucks on your back.

I would like an actual box truck backpack more than this.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Only thing about adding them is the amount they hold. Cant make them like walking box trucks on your back.

On olympus I think they only hold 20 slots more then carryall. I'd say making them hold 120 would be reasonable. They could be 1k or 1.5k a piece. Even then they are pretty balanced unless you have a ghillie suit.

TRYHARD likes this

When we own Rodo we no longer gather 2 drugs at a time, was this changed? Or is it not working due to not having to run around anymore.

Just now, Vietnamese Farmer said:

run around, you get 2. stay still, you get 1. pick your poison. 

That's what i said i was just asking for clarification. Just makes Rodo a useless cap

Just now, Vietnamese Farmer said:

only as useless as its always been lol. nothing was ever changed. its still extremely more efficient to run around. 

Ohhhh ok i didn't know you could still run around i thought it was removed and replaced with gathering in place.

Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

@Gnashes @bamf

I have a community goal idea, for every tier we get, you should give bounty hunters plus one bounty. Let's say we reach tier 1,  that's +1 and so on. What do you think?

No that would be aids

but stuff like removing a bounty takes 30 seconds or 1 minute left per tier is good

Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

@Gnashes @bamf

I have a community goal idea, for every tier we get, you should give bounty hunters plus one bounty. Let's say we reach tier 1,  that's +1 and so on. What do you think?

I like it +1

Idk if its a bug or intended, but if I have the honor perk, and I disarm someone I only get the pistol, I dont get any ammo or any attachment, this pretty much is useless has you cant get any ammo so you have a pistol without any ammo

This could be something added to apex predator because currenly master crusader is much better then apex predator

BlackShot likes this

12 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Press 1 don't select any bounties and just press drop. Gets rid of the unavailbes on ur list. 

Always works for me. 

I might make that into a systemchat message similar to repacking mags

Just now, Gnashes said:

I might make that into a systemchat message similar to repacking mags

is it possible to only send it when someone has an unavailable bounty?

good idea tho, i like it either way.

1 hour ago, toxicsolutions said:

increase the chances of getting anything other than a green in the crates wasting 30 bucks to get nothing but beiber and unicorn shirts is not very fun.

You're just unlucky bro.  Never go raw dog 

Patch Notes:

BI tweaked some vehicle drivability to make driving sport hatches a little less aids.  Yet, still aids, nonetheless.

Pulling unconscious from vehicle will give you a 1 in 3 chance of killing yourself and blowing the vehicle up.

Rebel Talent tree will be implemented once the community can hit tier 4 goals for a consecutive 3 months.

New Emote crate will be released this weekend...

Enjoy!

Lucien, .Casper, Maaqs and 6 others like this

16 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Patch Notes:

BI tweaked some vehicle drivability to make driving sport hatches a little less aids.  Yet, still aids, nonetheless.

Pulling unconscious from vehicle will give you a 1 in 3 chance of killing yourself and blowing the vehicle up.

Rebel Talent tree will be implemented once the community can hit tier 4 goals for a consecutive 3 months.

New Emote crate will be released this weekend...

Enjoy!

Looks like we will never see a rebel talent tree :(

bugs that need fixing

- When sent to jail with a bountyhunter license, your bail is set to $3,500 with no timer. If you proceed to bail, it does absolutely nothing (until you relog, but you keep your bounty). So you're turning yourself in for no reason (ONLY HAPPENS WITH A BOUNTY HUNTER LICENSE) 

- Getting lethaled by a cop is really buggy, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. (happens more when on parole)

- jury summons do not work.

- also mentioned an exploit in the thread above involving prison.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns

49 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

bugs that need fixing

- When sent to jail with a bountyhunter license, your bail is set to $3,500 with no timer. If you proceed to bail, it does absolutely nothing (until you relog, but you keep your bounty). So you're turning yourself in for no reason (ONLY HAPPENS WITH A BOUNTY HUNTER LICENSE) 

- Getting lethaled by a cop is really buggy, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. (happens more when on parole)

- jury summons do not work.

- also mentioned an exploit in the thread above involving prison.

Same bug happends to me also