Jump to content
bamf

Change log 8.1.4

Recommended Posts

Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

  • Altis Landscape Company has finished spraying Round Up in the bank area.
  • Fixed a long standing bug with the calculation of item prices. The price you see should now accurately depict the price you will pay for items.  There may be one bug left here, but it's a fairly small one.  
  • Fixed several exploits.  
  • Almost forgot, APD UAVs will no longer clean up.

 What in the world is round up?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

  • Altis Landscape Company has finished spraying Round Up in the bank area.
  • Fixed a long standing bug with the calculation of item prices. The price you see should now accurately depict the price you will pay for items.  There may be one bug left here, but it's a fairly small one.  
  • Fixed several exploits.  
  • Almost forgot, APD UAVs will no longer clean up.

Can you look at the sell price of vehicles displaying a value that you will not receive? An example would be selling the .50 cal off-road with a sell price listed at 75k I think but you only get like 50k.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ben Flint ッ said:

Well just saying it's not the players fault, lol. shouldn't punish someone for doing something that is in the game.

You shouldn't punish someone for doing something that is not an intended mechanism that would break the economy? hmmmmmmm ok

 

To those who think the economy is already broken that is not the point of my post so you don't need to go off on your tangent again.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ben Flint ッ said:

Well just saying it's not the players fault, lol. shouldn't punish someone for doing something that is in the game.

If it feels scummy, then it probably is though right?  Why would anyone go run meth when they can just stand at a vendor in a city with no risk and make 1000x more money.  

Abusing bugs (exploiting) in basically every game get people punished...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ben Flint ッ said:

Well just saying it's not the players fault, lol. shouldn't punish someone for doing something that is in the game.

You wanna go dupe meth cocktail with @skimancole?

Walt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, HotWings said:

Well you see when you exploit your shit usually goes poof

So paying new players $105 per barley is considered exploiting? So moving items from Server 2 to 4 is exploiting? I'm confused but always learning the rules for this server...can you explain how I exploited???

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Ben Flint ッ said:

Well just saying it's not the players fault, lol. shouldn't punish someone for doing something that is in the game.

If you think its normal to be able to buy for less you can sell for and make 100k in like 5mins and expect nothing to happen clearly you have no common sense.

bamf and Walt like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HomeUser said:

If you think its normal to be able to buy for less you can sell for and make 100k in like 5mins and expect nothing to happen clearly you have no common sense.

kudos to the person who found it out, they deserve it

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2018 at 9:53 PM, Samus_Aran said:

The dog meat one does not seem like an exploit.  If the market buys cooked meat for a lot more than raw meat, then you're performing a for-profit service by cooking the meat.

It's because there is no such thing as "easy" money on Asylum.
 

Well maybe, but it won't be consistent.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2018 at 8:29 PM, Ben Flint ッ said:

Well just saying it's not the players fault, lol. shouldn't punish someone for doing something that is in the game.

ehh, i mean its capitalism. buy shit, and sell it for more. hell people buy barley from other people and sell the finished product for 10x the amount. Why should dog meat be any different?  You still have to buy it, take it out of town, cook (process) it, take it back, sell it at an rdm zone, all while risking the second most expensive charge in the game. people shouldnt banned for being smart enough to figure this out. Sure change the mechanics, but dont ban people for being smarter than you.

edit: well quoted the wrong person but you get the point.

Edited by Randy.
Leroy Jenkins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Randy. said:

ehh, i mean its capitalism. buy shit, and sell it for more. hell people buy barley from other people and sell the finished product for 10x the amount. Why should dog meat be any different?  You still have to buy it, take it out of town, cook (process) it, take it back, sell it at an rdm zone, all while risking the second most expensive charge in the game. people shouldnt banned for being smart enough to figure this out. Sure change the mechanics, but dont ban people for being smarter than you.

edit: well quoted the wrong person but you get the point.

That was in the past, and the people in question were exploiting the fact that you didn't in fact have to leave town - so part of your statement is false.  The current thing you literally bought and then sold it back without having to move.  Clearly that was a bug that people were exploiting.  

Anyway, it's fixed now.  Moving on...

Patato and Sp0on like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

That was in the past, and the people in question were exploiting the fact that you didn't in fact have to leave town - so part of your statement is false.  The current thing you literally bought and then sold it back without having to move.  Clearly that was a bug that people were exploiting.  

Anyway, it's fixed now.  Moving on...

What are you, some kind of communist? This poor man is just trying to make a living and feed his kids. Next you'll say that all the money people make on runs is split between everyone on the server. :frog:

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jamal said:

@bamf I know you're most likely busy, but do you have like an ETA on that rebel tree system I think it could definitely help bring rebel life back.

It was gone to begin with?

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Biground said:

Do we have tier 2 rewards this month? because if so medical is no longer  available at rebel :(

Unfortunately you do not.  The community only donated to tier 1.  

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

Unfortunately you do not.  The community only donated to tier 1.  

Why remove medical assitance at rebel thats just horrible wtf.

Edited by |CaSpEr|
王 Nenja 王 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

Because it was a perk for the community reaching tier 2 donation goals.

Am I missing something? Medical assistance was never a donation goal and is still a thing at rebel.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

Am I missing something? Medical assistance was never a donation goal and is still a thing at rebel.

It's not the assistance, it's the buying of medical things.  

Azeh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

Am I missing something? Medical assistance was never a donation goal and is still a thing at rebel.

I second that. I remember there always being a medical assistance at rebel.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, bamf said:

It's not the assistance, it's the buying of medical things.  

ohhhh. My BAD. Thought u were talking about medical assitance.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

@bamf @Gnashes any idea of why Server 4 is having the mass kick issues it's been having lately?  ddoser?

 

On 4/25/2018 at 6:20 PM, Gnashes said:

Arma Bug, not an Asylum bug.

I can answer this for them.

Spoiler

:frog:

 

Edited by Maaqs

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...