Prestige Leveling

P.FitzWallace

Prestige Leveling  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • no

Old prestige system was stupid but maybe making something so that there is continued end game objectives for players as they get more experienced if possible would be I think interesting.  River and a bunch of rebels want more guns to kill people with and I think this is a decent way to implement those.  

It would operate like Call of Duty, whenever you prestige to a level you would lose whatever monetary value that it was.

Level 1- 5 Mill

Ability to buy Qilin's with doors

Ability to buy prowlers with doors

Skins, Horns etc.

Level 2-10 Mill

Ability to craft RPK-12

Ability to craft RPG-7/Ammo (IK but change it)

Ability to buy increased vehicle storage upgrades on Box trucks+

Level 3- 20 Mill

Ability to craft Zafir

Ability to buy CMR-76

Ability to buy 4-five

Level 4- 30 Mill

Ability to buy Huron (CIV)

Ability to buy FA-18 Unarmed

Level 5- 60 Mill

Ability to buy Y-32 Xian

Ability to Craft MAR-10/Some other HP rifle, if there is also a way to make it so that you have to have this to hold the gun would be cool/necessary

Each rank would have titles, maybe some custom money-oriented horns, and maybe a specific vehicle skin, like wolfdew is.

Just an idea what do people think/feasibility

Edited by P.FitzWallace
Polar, Zurph, Maaqs and 6 others like this

What if it was like every time you meet the requirements to prestige rank up you get an option to rank up or to not rank up and if you choose not to rank up you just keep your money but if you do choose to prestige rank up your money gets wiped and you have to earn your way up to the next prestige level or something along the lines of that then the rewards would be seen as more balanced and a great way the get rid of some of those crazy amounts of money people are sitting on while giving those people a reason to still play the server. Just and idea

Edited by WingWong
1 hour ago, WingWong said:

What if it was like every time you meet the requirements to prestige rank up you get an option to rank up or to not rank up and if you choose not to rank up you just keep your money but if you do choose to prestige rank up your money gets wiped and you have to earn your way up to the next prestige level or something along the lines of that then the rewards would be seen as more balanced and a great way the get rid of some of those crazy amounts of money people are sitting on while giving those people a reason to still play the server. Just and idea

I think that is his original idea, sadly I can see people just dumping their money into a gang account before prestige.

5 hours ago, Austin M said:

I think that is his original idea, sadly I can see people just dumping their money into a gang account before prestige.

what if they only have the option when the money is in their bank account so if they try and put it into gang bank it wont let them as they wont have sufficient money to prestige