Change log 7.7.1

bamf

Can you make it so orcas do not sync through restart if they're at an elevated position, they blow up on restart if they synced ontop of a custom building (bank/prison buildings), lost too many orcas to this shit and it's hard to get proof considering you need to go to rebel and check if its missing from garage..

47 minutes ago, Ebola said:

@bamf @Olio @Gnashes @Paratus 

Could this be added for Civs its the CSAT Diving Suit Black nvgs and possible replace the zubr with the 4-five pistol considering No lieutenants+ ever carry them? Please? These are variants of what we already have no advantages gained other than a sense of style.

Biggest +1.

CSAT Wet-suits are awesome and they provide no extra armour at all. I would love to see Survival Fatigues and Ravens vest as well They could be Donor 3 Items similar to the CTRG fatigues.

And considering CSAT's have made a comeback, when would we be seeing the Hex and Green Hex fatigues? 

Edited by Haych
Ebola and HenryHoover like this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

Can you consider buffing Drug Runners? You've nerfed it into oblivion and no one does it any more. Just sad to see something that was new and interesting not run anymore because it's simply not worth it anymore.

RIP Drug Runners :(

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

They're absolutely worth it. Other things just make more money, which is exactly what we wanted.

I quit doing it as well, didn't seem worth it to me anymore either. Haven't done a drug runner since that update, was doing it all the time before though.

13 minutes ago, Phil. said:

I quit doing it as well, didn't seem worth it to me anymore either. Haven't done a drug runner since that update, was doing it all the time before though.

1 hour ago, Haych said:

So the plan was to make something that was actually fun and interesting compared to every other money making method completely useless to a point where hardly anyone runs it?

Feels like you all got the taste of luxury, do you realy not believe that 40k for a 10 min run was to much? geez, yall just lazy

23 minutes ago, wilber38 said:

Feels like you all got the taste of luxury, do you realy not believe that 40k for a 10 min run was to much? geez, yall just lazy

No, I just don't think it's worth the risk of loosing 15k to only get 15k in 10-15 minutes. Not worth the effort anymore, would rather use the effort for something more profitable.

2 minutes ago, Gubber Flexx said:

No offense but, where did you get 40k??? No one was even talking about numbers, they are simply just asking buff to drug runner missions.

^ - I dont really care about the OP money and shit but 5 minutes to go from donor to salt flats is a little ridiculous. I highly doubt I could fly from donor to salt flats in 5 minutes if i was already in the air pointed and not required to land

Edited by Sugarfoot
Gubber Flexx likes this
7 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

^ , I dont really care about the OP money and shit but 5 minutes to go from donor to salt flats is a little ridiculous. I highly doubt I could fly from donor to salt flats if in 5 minutes if i was already in the air pointed and not required to land

I will say, I do just fine with the time that drug runners currently have. But my issue with drug runner missions now are the payouts compared to before.  Yes, the payouts were very OP initially but, when they nerfed it than rebuffed it again, then proceeding to nerf it again led to its demise (for me at least :D). After the first buff I thought it was good money, since I was no longer seeing BS 9k payouts. All the sudden I get 9k payouts again after like a month without them. Fuck 9k payouts, and Fuck this game.

Edited by Gubber Flexx
Just now, Gnashes said:

Why aren't you doing Apples? If everybody isn't doing apples they clearly need to be buffed.

That is literally comparing apples and drugs. One is legal, one is not. I am an excellent pilot and can tell you some of the times are far too difficult for what is now a mediocre pay vs the risked 15k. 

2 minutes ago, Gubber Flexx said:

I will say, I do just fine with the time that drug runners currently have. But my issue with drug runner missions now are the payouts compared to before.  Yes, the payouts were very OP initially but, when they nerfed it than rebuffed it again, then proceeding to nerf it again led to its demise (for me at least :D). After the first buff I thought it was good money, since I was no longer seeing BS 9k payouts. All the sudden I get 9k payouts again after like a month without them. Fuck 9k payouts, and Fuck this game.

I literally got 5 minutes to go from donor to salt flats , LITERALLY said 5 minutes. I might be a retard or something but I dont think thats possible for me to get in the air and even fly over salt flats in 5 minutes