Change Log 7.7.2

Paratus

On 10/26/2016 at 9:27 AM, ₴avagє said:

This is a business, first and foremost. It would be nice if they were to write a short statement about what's going on. It's just bad PR, it has nothing to do with making me happy in particular. 

On 10/26/2016 at 9:57 AM, Gnashes said:

(It's a hobby)

A hobby with cash flows; but a hobby nonetheless.

On 10/26/2016 at 11:03 AM, ₴avagє said:

I'm willing to bet it is a registered LLC. Making it a business. Regardless, all I'm saying is it would be nice to hear from the developers from time to time when there are issues as severe as there have been the last few days. Does that make me a bad person? For caring about what's going on with the servers? Many people have a ton of time and money invested in their hobby and care about what's going on. While they may not OWE us anything, it would be good to hear what's going on. 

On 10/26/2016 at 11:07 AM, Gnashes said:

Asylum Entertainment ("the Company") is based out of Canada. The Company is creating; advertising; and promoting its standalone game, Identity.

Asylum Altis Life servers are managed by the owner of the Company using cash flows outside of the Company.

So yes; hobby. I somehow doubt the cash flows from Asylum would be presented in any financial statements made by the Company.

On 10/26/2016 at 9:56 PM, Gnashes said:

Paratus owns a business. Identity is the product of that business.

Asylum is something Paratus does in his free time. Therefore Asylum is not associated with the business.

If you're not capable of understanding something that simple, you're going to have a pretty difficult time going through life.

11 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I show people precisely the same amount of respect they show me. :kappa:

11 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I question and/or opine on people opinions and facts. Sometimes I do so in a manner that isn't particularly favorable to the person who gave the opinion or stated the fact.

11 hours ago, Paratus said:

All donation income is claimed on Asylum Entertainment Inc.'s income tax and has been since the company was founded.

:pogchamp:

tl;dr
I say its a business. Gnashes says it isn't. Gnashes says he treats everyone like they treat him. Gnashes insults me unprovoked. Gnashes says its because what I said was dumb/wrong. Paratus confirms I am right. 

Edited by ₴avagє
16 hours ago, House. said:

I respect people that respect others @Gnashesis not one of those people, if you ever have said anything about him or have an opinion on him that he doesn't favor he'll bm the fuck outta you. I know first hand. The people I respect are the actual devs including paratus which many of you think he's silent but he's doing just as much as bamf.

You know... Out of all admins you had to pick gnashes and then say you don't respect him but you do respect the devs. 

You know that Gnashes is responsable for banning hundreds of dupers? I believe he even build the system he uses for it himself. He also writes fixes and changes and passes them on to the devs, he has probably done the most for Asylum together with bamf and paratus development wise. 

Eitherway, those hundreds of hours he spend on helping this server shouldn't earn him some respect right? Because he makes some rude comments on the internet? Dude, everyone is a dick sometimes no big deal. 

Heidelberg likes this
20 hours ago, ₴avagє said:

:pogchamp:

tl;dr
I say its a business. Gnashes says it isn't. Gnashes says he treats everyone like they treat him. Gnashes insults me unprovoked. Gnashes says its because what I said was dumb/wrong. Paratus confirms I am right. 

you are right sir, your comment was not insulting anyone. gnashes just has that unlikeable personality to a lot of people lol.

8 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Why are people hating on @Gnashes? Dude is pretty chill and also contributes to adding features to the server. Don't be fucking ingrates. 

Because people never likes the way people treat them because they thin they are little princess that needs to be saved from a castle and be treated with the point of a rose petal at much.

DreamC and Google™ like this
1 hour ago, Feenix said:

Was wondering what happened to Meth House Cap?? 

Also the random earthquakes 

Do the earthquakes not happen at all now?  I made a change to make them not happen when you're in a plane or helicopter, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got Arma'd there...