Change log 7.7.1

bamf

Also bout the risk of cops.... I had a cop wait and listen for a plane and them drive right up to drug runner since he knew they had to land or else fail mission and he caught them they fail mission due to time lost 15k and then got charged a ticket.... So they lost ALOT due to times being so short they had no choice but to land.... Now plz tell me how is that fair?

6 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Also bout the risk of cops.... I had a cop wait and listen for a plane and them drive right up to drug runner since he knew they had to land or else fail mission and he caught them they fail mission due to time lost 15k and then got charged a ticket.... So they lost ALOT due to times being so short they had no choice but to land.... Now plz tell me how is that fair?

You're right set it back to 20 minutes and 40k payouts cause thats not OP at all.God forbid there be risk involved in illegal activity.

6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Can we have more spawn points in donor town instead of always spawning in the same 15m radius everytime?

If you want to classify it as a Town that cops can actively patrol, please do this. Also can we get a gas station nearby?

And while we are at it, you know, to give cops a actual reason to 'patrol' the town instead of camping it during Cartel fights, you should add a Wongs and Drug Dealer. Thank you

Spoiler

:kappa:

On 9/30/2016 at 0:57 PM, Legit said:

@bamf I'm seeing a lot of changes made to the APD to benefit rebels, are there any planned changes to the APD that benefits the APD.

Not saying rebel changes are unwanted(Obviously rebel updates keep the playerbase). 

But there are still a lot of APD bugs that haven't even attempted to be fixed. SWAT,Achievements,Restraints,Parole,Lethal Mags Downing. Just to name a few.

Yeah honestly this new system kind of annoying

On 9/30/2016 at 1:13 PM, Gnashes said:

If a cop vehicle isn't within about 30 meters, you literally can't do anything except get a message telling you there's not a cop car nearby.

(I actually think the scrollwheel option won't even show up for seizing gear off of a player unless a car is close enough)

yeah the option won't even appear @Billy123