Why can't admins listen to us???

Bash Barti

The forums are so weird now. The admins ask for feedback and don't do anything with it. We have suggested a number of ideas and legitimate ways you can implement them.

@tryhardsqueaker 

Made his rebel skill tree:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UwAd-6zL29FKT8QswWEy6iMyEidTzZto72S-ig5Mz2k/edit?usp=sharing

In my opinion this one close to flawless. I love you you're my dad.

@bamf Made a post asking how long cartels should be locked. More then 200 people voted and about 60% thought it should be 30 minute cartel lock. Still 13 minute lock though:frog:

It kinda sucks that everyone is allowed to have a say but no admin acts on it. 

Add rebel perks plz 

@bamf @Gnashes @Gen. Henry Arnold

skrood, TRYHARD, Google™ and 1 other like this
Just now, Bash Barti said:

The forums are so weird now. The admins ask for feedback and don't do anything with it. We have suggested a number of ideas and legitimate ways you can implement them.

@tryhardsqueaker 

Made his rebel skill tree:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UwAd-6zL29FKT8QswWEy6iMyEidTzZto72S-ig5Mz2k/edit?usp=sharing

In my opinion this one close to flawless. I love you you're my dad.

@bamf Made a post asking how long cartels should be locked. More then 200 people voted and about 60% thought it should be 30 minute cartel lock. Still 13 minute lock though:frog:

It kinda sucks that everyone is allowed to have a say but no admin acts on it. 

Add rebel perks plz 

@bamf @Gnashes @Gen. Henry Arnold

Why you adding henry arnold to your post? He has no say in anything rebel related he makes skins.

Well for one Admins don't get to decide what goes into the game. Half of the admins have suggested extreemly intelligent things but it doesn't always make it through.

There's also a lot of restrictions and limitations that we don't know about when asking for new stuff. My only gripe is the small things or revertions that were ignored on a side note.

Atra, Farmer Steve, Steve and 1 other like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Well for one Admins don't get to decide what goes into the game. Half of the admins have suggested extreemly intelligent things but it doesn't always make it through.

There's also a lot of restrictions and limitations that we don't know about when asking for new stuff. My only gripe is the small things or revertions that were ignored on a side note.

^

bum41, Steve and Atra like this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

There’s several people collaborating on a rebel talent tree, but you can’t expect it to be perfect in a week of time. That’s just the concept being made right now, next step would be coding the whole thing, and testing if it works. That would have to then have balance testing before release. 

Who are these several people?

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

There’s several people collaborating on a rebel talent tree, but you can’t expect it to be perfect in a week of time. That’s just the concept being made right now, next step would be coding the whole thing, and testing if it works. That would have to then have balance testing before release. 

Gen. Henry Arnold for CM

Donald likes this
35 minutes ago, HapHazard said:

Admins can't actually change anything, that's up to the devs/owners

Image result for aktually

Admins are usually the best representatives of the Asylum community. Their backing and voice lends more weight to the ideas / concerns of the community. You may not directly apply change, but you can definitely influence and push for it on our behalf. Your roles are valuable, you already know it, which is why people here call your support. 

Guess I'll pop in here real fast:  

1. Changing the cartel timer is not necessarily as easy as it sounds.  The consensus seemed to be that leaving it at 15 minutes to be captured again was a good thing, but allowing you to keep the perks until it goes to 0% would be preferable.  This requires database schema changes (to track the values and previous owner), so it's not an instantaneous thing to add in.  It is something we will look to do though since it makes sense.  
  2. The rebel talent tree suggestion has some good ideas in it, but I think people are being a little overly generous with the perks they would get.  For instance a tree that is 10%, 20%, then 50% doesn't really make much sense - progressions tend to be more linear in nature.  Again, there are some good ideas in there that we can look at implementing, but what is on that google doc would only be 1 of 2 trees - and everything there would not be included (at least for now).  

You guys do have to remember that this is a hobby.  It's not something that the devs sit and code for constantly.  

On 10-10-2017 at 11:42 AM, Cobra said:

Image result for aktually

Admins are usually the best representatives of the Asylum community. Their backing and voice SHOULD lends more weight to the ideas / concerns of the community. You may not directly apply change, but you can definitely influence and push for it on our behalf. Your roles are valuable, you already know it, which is why people here call your support. 

Our devs dun give a fuck about theeeez scrub admiens