bamf

Change log 8.0.6

tHuAMVo.png

Were the BE ports changed correctly on the servers? Maybe check again? @Gnashes @bamf

EDIT: I meant if you could check that the BE ports are properly opened.

These other communities that apparently have the same issue may no longer have the BE kick problem. However, we somehow still have the same problem...

Edited by Joe (StealthProxy)
BlackShot likes this

Just now, bamf said:

Lots of cocaine and heroin get done on the server too.  Also, people are still doing tons and tons of meth.  Are you really going to complain that holding the cartel isn't worth it now - especially given that the fridge money now persists through restarts?

Let’s say the cartel has 100K in it. There are 6 kids defending with 30K loadouts each. Than the attacking gang has an ifrit out which is 100K and has 9 people with 30K loadouts each. 

You could lose so much more than you can gain at the cartel. Make it so it goes directly to gang bank.

Just now, Gnashes said:

$144,000,000 in Meth sold in the last month.

I'm pretty sure people are doing it.

Mate there are barely 80 players on the play the servers

Let alone can the server stay up for 30 mins to run that much meth

Edited by Tom

@bamf @Gnashes With the addition of persistent fridge money, is there any chance that scotch barrels can once again auto age without having to show barrels? With the decrease in server crashes, it should make it more balanced now then before.

Edited by Maric
massi likes this

Just now, Tom said:

Let’s say the cartel has 100K in it. There are 6 kids defending with 30K loadouts each. Than the attacking gang has an ifrit out which is 100K and has 9 people with 30K loadouts each. 

You could lose so much more than you can gain at the cartel. Make it so it goes directly to gang bank.

What kind of fairy land do you live in where ifrits are only 100K? 

Just now, Maric said:

@bamf @Gnashes With the addition of persistent fridge money, is there any chance that scotch barrels can once again auto age without having to show barrels? With the decrease in server crashes, it should make it more balanced now then before.

+111111111111111

Revert Rotation of drugs, Stupid idea IMO, At least have gathering of items rotate so people can fight in different locations when gathering and still have the good fights at the processor.

Just now, Smee said:

Revert Rotation of drugs, Stupid idea IMO, At least have gathering of items rotate so people can fight in different locations when gathering and still have the good fights at the processor.

I hate the rotation too but like...

c5f5c2128e890ddcc6e488ecb356c4b9.png

Gen. Henry Arnold likes this

Just play the game and have fun. If you’re good enough to wreck noobs you won’t need any crutches. I’ve done less than 2 meth runs (I blew up my second run) my whole Arma CAREER and I am still money capped. Hos. Get skill

Walt likes this

Just now, Azeh said:

I hate the rotation too but like...

c5f5c2128e890ddcc6e488ecb356c4b9.png

Everything is currently on a rotation, soon you will see, Bank, Fed and prison included in a rotation, Still stupid IMO, especially for those who have luxurious housing on a closed server.

giphy.gif

Steve, BioHazard and Azeh like this

Just now, krickenBacker said:

Just play the game and have fun. If you’re good enough to wreck noobs you won’t need any crutches. I’ve done less than 2 meth runs (I blew up my second run) my whole Arma CAREER and I am still money capped. Hos. Get skill

Unless you buy money, i really dont believe that

HotWings likes this

Just now, Fudger said:

Well the last thing I’ll say for now is that it’s true, and I don’t care what you think. Mr. Fudge stain in your pants. Do some banks and have a good gang you’ll make money by fighting.

Fudger likes this

Well the last thing I’ll say for now is that it’s true, and I don’t care what you think. Mr. Fudge stain in your pants. Do some banks and have a good gang you’ll make money by fighting.

It's possible but you're bank account will definitely not go up as fast doing it that way.

Krypton:) likes this

Ok you got me with tthatt

Just now, Fudger said:

it is reasonably possible to do on olympus. I know people who made like 7 or 8 mil in a week split between 10 people just holding cartels. I've gotten 15 mil from doing a fed there.