BaDaBiNg_10-8 Appreciation Thread

Kate

27 minutes ago, Boris said:

Used to weekban people for saying "nigga" in sidechat, despite it not only being mainstream and acceptable, but not racist whatsoever.

Lost a lot of respect for him because of that.

Maybe that is because we like to keep the chat free of anything that could be viewed as racist remarks? It may not offend you, but it might offend someone else

It's true, I've passed on to greener pastures. For those that I've offended over my two years as an Admin with the Asylum servers, I apologize it was nothing personal. My intentions have always been that of rehabilitation for those that have made make mistakes, however some were beyond rehabilitation. It was a good run and some may hate me for action I've take against them, once again nothing personal, it's just a game. Best of luck to you all.

*Salute*

Big Bird, Subaru, Cukofuko and 32 others like this
6 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

It's true, I've passed on to greener pastures. For those that I've offended over my two years as an Admin with the Asylum servers, I apologize it was nothing personal. My intentions have always been that of rehabilitation for those that have made make mistakes, however some were beyond rehabilitation. It was a good run and some may hate me for action I've take against them, once again nothing personal, it's just a game. Best of luck to you all.

*Salute*

Noooooooooo. I'll miss messing with ya.:FeelsBadMan: Good luck on your future endeavors!! And be safe at your job.. Cause neighbors been acting up lately lol. @Root 

o7

1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

*Salute*

Its okay I forgive you ^_^, o7 man come back soon

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

*Salute*

DONT DO THIS TO ME BADA U BETTER HANG AROUND HOMIE YOU KNOW YOU"RE ALWAYS WELCOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

Bada, you've always been a stand-up guy and straight shooter. As an admin I could always count on you to cut through the bullshit and take a firm stand for what was right.

No sitting on the fence, no equivocation. I always appreciated that. 

I've enjoyed our time in game, on teamspeak, and admin chat. You're a good dude and the community is going to miss you. 

All the best buddy, it's been fun. o7

I'm late to this thread, but Bada man you've always been a great person to me both in game and as a buddy... I hope life provides you with the safety and the good things you deserve.

You were a great admin for the years you've served on the team. I remember being arrested by you several times in game, and every single time was memorable. Please stay in touch with the community, as you're greatly missed by us all!

I will not say goodbye, but I will say see you around. o7

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
11 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

*Salute*

we used to get into alot, but recently its been awesome playing with and aginst you. Best of luck

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

I am a touch late to this thread as well, but I'd like to toss a few words in;

My most liked thing about Bada is he got no filters what so ever and everything is said straight up.
I feel bad we lost someone that got no filter, and is no longer a part of the team.
With that being said, he knows his priorities in life, and Real life   Gaming.

Wish you best of luck with whatever goal you want to reach, and I hope to see you around sometimes.

BaDaBiNg_10-8, Noble and Rosie like this
12 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

*Salute*

" RDM PERM"- Action taken

jk o7 buddy <3

2 hours ago, Zoex said:

I am a touch late to this thread as well, but I'd like to toss a few words in;

My most liked thing about Bada is he got no filters what so ever and everything is said straight up.
I feel bad we lost someone that got no filter, and is no longer a part of the team.
With that being said, he knows his priorities in life, and Real life   Gaming.

Wish you best of luck with whatever goal you want to reach, and I hope to see you around sometimes.

I know. I shed a few tears.. That's what I like about @BaDaBiNg_10-8 he tells you straight up and sugar coats nothing. As long as you still continue to play I'm cool with you retiring! Visittttt us!!:FeelsBadMan:

Steve, BioHazard and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this