Azeh

Change Log - Halloween

2 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I can easily tell you who seized an ifrit, raided a house, lethaled you, sent you to jail, gave you a large ticket, etc. No one is safe.
4f491fc87335969417df975da29349c7.png

big brother is watching you "bounty boost" 

cHIP oTLE likes this

On 11/6/2019 at 9:15 AM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

You should honestly be the last person to talk about common sense in the APD, the amount of shit I saw you do against the guidebook rules would make me think you were a new constable if you didnt have your rank in front of your name.

LOL, good one pal.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:30 PM, Chow Mein said:

We use plenty of common sense, im surprised no one had the common sense to remove you sooner.

He asked you to remove him for personal reasons.  Then you posted on his app and acted like a straight up child.... Dont act like you did anyone a service by following thru with his request and acted like a tool lmao

Edited by HotWings
Reformed epTic likes this

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

LOL, good one pal.

He asked you to remove him for personal reasons.  Then you posted on his app and acted like a straight up child.... Dont act like you did anyone a service by following thru with his request and acted like a tool lmao

https://gyazo.com/90fd2f8098dc478027ffea4c3c35bedd

https://gyazo.com/cc1c473c5b4df949d7982bd0f71497b2

For sure man 

I hate how people are so harsh with the devs, its not like they have a test sandbox that 60 people can join and do all sorts of shit at one time.  They have a base code.  They add to it, alter it, remove it, and it then goes back to a base code.  To remove shit and figure out if that was causing the issue takes quite a bit of time.  If they had 60 people willing to just sit there on the Test server for 8hrs or more and ready to do every freakin thing possible in the game at once, then sure it would be easy to test.  But they are working with Live servers.  Deal with it, I'm just still glad Asylum is here after so long.  Keep killing it! I'm a Oracle SQL DBA and big data Analyst I feel your pain, though not as much, as I get paid more (something even).

Chow Mein likes this

On 11/4/2019 at 10:39 PM, Reformed epTic said:

I may have gotten bulled in high school, but you're still getting bullied even today. 

My bullying stopped mate, you've gotta live out the rest of your life with it. 

why are you still talking to me you are so fucking ugly kid

you still live in your fathers house , quite sad tbh

Chow Mein likes this

10 minutes ago, tom said:

why are you still talking to me you are so fucking ugly kid

you still live in your fathers house , quite sad tbh

i'll send you my address and you can show up :)

your level of shit talking is on such a pathetic level mate. it's like you're a 13 year old learning how to shit talk on the internet but you're not creative or funny enough to be good at it. 

now pipe the fuck down before i buy your entire family and sell them to a circus you ranga. 

Edited by Reformed epTic

I understand that we had a little bit of regression in progress regarding new content/old content being re-added interfering with performance. However, in my opinion that regression of progress will hopefully allow our Dev team to find exactly what caused that issue in the first place. In turn, it is far more likely that the same mistake won't be made again. This is the biggest thing, when we had our old developers pre-ownership change, there was effectively no chance of us getting to see good performance because they didn't/couldn't invest the time in figuring out where those issues were hiding. So in the long run it might be better that this mistake was made so that the chances of the mistake being repeated are far lower.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

I understand that we had a little bit of regression in progress regarding new content/old content being re-added interfering with performance. However, in my opinion that regression of progress will hopefully allow our Dev team to find exactly what caused that issue in the first place. In turn, it is far more likely that the same mistake won't be made again. This is the biggest thing, when we had our old developers pre-ownership change, there was effectively no chance of us getting to see good performance because they didn't/couldn't invest the time in figuring out where those issues were hiding. So in the long run it might be better that this mistake was made so that the chances of the mistake being repeated are far lower.

There was 2+ months of work compounded into one update.  That was a little too much.

Smaller more frequent updates would be better imo

and @Azeh

why were black market production prices nerfed 35%???  Isn’t that a bit much???

Edited by cHIP oTLE

8 minutes ago, cHIP oTLE said:

and @Azeh

why were black market production prices nerfed 35%???  Isn’t that a bit much???

They were changed individually, so I'm not sure what exactly was nerfed by 35%. But it's because figuring out the hourly profit for around 45 vehicles/weapons takes a long time. However some of the recipes require less materials than before.

If you want, PM me the length + profit of something and I'll adjust accordingly.

cHIP oTLE likes this

3 hours ago, Azeh said:

They were changed individually, so I'm not sure what exactly was nerfed by 35%. But it's because figuring out the hourly profit for around 45 vehicles/weapons takes a long time. However some of the recipes require less materials than before.

If you want, PM me the length + profit of something and I'll adjust accordingly.

35% nerf was to the weapon crafting payouts.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:37 PM, Chow Mein said:

Literally just posted a screen shot of him asking to be removed.... But you're right, I'm sure you have common sense.

Edited by HotWings
Reformed epTic likes this

36 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Literally just posted a screen shot of him asking to be removed.... But you're right, I'm sure you have common sense.

In by far the most immature way possible, we dont need cry baby's taking up precious slots

8 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

In by far the most immature way possible, we dont need cry baby's taking up precious slots

yeah we don't need cry babies when we can have people that suck virtual cock for virtual power. 

are you pretending to be autistic or are you actually diagnosed? 

8 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

I cant even with you... If you dont want cry babies in the APD go ahead and just dewhitelist yourself and about 90% of the rest of them.

BTW the most immature way possible was probably the retarded ass LTs who ran around RDMing everyone, but you know the captains had the common sense to promote that guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, good luck in your fantasy world bud. Youre going to need it.

40 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I cant even with you... If you dont want cry babies in the APD go ahead and just dewhitelist yourself and about 90% of the rest of them.

BTW the most immature way possible was probably the retarded ass LTs who ran around RDMing everyone, but you know the captains had the common sense to promote that guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, good luck in your fantasy world bud. Youre going to need it.

i only agree with your point of the APD lacking in the common sense department, but at the same time you have to look at yourself when you're still keeping a conversation going with basically yourself since Chow doesn't give a fuck lmao

7 hours ago, Copa said:

i only agree with your point of the APD lacking in the common sense department, but at the same time you have to look at yourself when you're still keeping a conversation going with basically yourself since Chow doesn't give a fuck lmao

Shhhhh I need my daily entertainment

Lucien likes this

8 hours ago, Copa said:

since Chow doesn't give a fuck lmao

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

yeah we don't need cry babies when we can have people that suck virtual cock for virtual power. 

are you pretending to be autistic or are you actually diagnosed? 

18 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

immature

yeah if you're gonna make up lies about me then I'm gonna be pissed. 

i didn't message you to get reinstated, I messaged you to have you correct your bullshit on my app. Nomad had more self awareness than you and he was borderline dysfunctional with his Aspergers. 

4 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

yeah if you're gonna make up lies about me then I'm gonna be pissed. 

i didn't message you to get reinstated, I messaged you to have you correct your bullshit on my app. Nomad had more self awareness than you and he was borderline dysfunctional with his Aspergers. 

4 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

yeah we don't need cry babies

10 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

How are we in a patch notes thread arguing about some stupid APD bullshit??  No one fucking cares about the APD drama...

Bro chill its at least some sort of forum content to amuse ourselves with

cHIP oTLE likes this

Can the devs pls make it so BH don't keep the same bounty until the bounty loggs out och get caught? Logged backed in today after 3h and i still had 2 of my 4 bountys active. 

5 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

484 lines of code condensed to 125, easier to read now

So what you saying is that if I make it more legible you'll add the ones I worked on back in?