Azeh

Change Log - Halloween

12 hours ago, Jake said:

Medics are a neutral faction, they will help whomever needs it that is not aggressive towards them

Ah okay, that's cool. What about them unlocking houses for police? Whether intentional, or just because they want to revive someone the police killed inside.

Just now, Defragments said:

Ah okay, that's cool. What about them unlocking houses for police? Whether intentional, or just because they want to revive someone the police killed inside.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:56 PM, Bread said:

If you catch a paramedic opening the doors for another faction by all means, submit that report and I'll personally take care of it.

Just now, Lucien said:

Yeah but that doesn't answer what I am asking. Are police just supposed to pretend the doors are still locked so the medic can go in to revive them? Is a medic not allowed to revive someone that has died in their house while fighting police? In this example, there are two people hiding in their house. One gets shot through the window and killed. The other guy is just hiding in a corner. The medic unlocks the house with only intention to revive the dead guy. The police know the house is unlocked now, so are they allowed to just walk in? Does the medic lock the house immediately after entering and exiting? Is there some kind of rule saying police can't enter a house that a medic has unlocked? They aren't opening for the police. It's just that the police happen to benefit from the house now being open, because the medic just wanted to "do their job".

Just now, Defragments said:

so the medic can go in to revive them? Is a medic not allowed to revive someone that has died in their house while fighting police? In this example, there are two people hiding in their house. One gets shot through the window and killed. The other guy is just hiding in a corner. The medic unlocks the house with only intention to revive the dead guy. The police know

Improper house raiding of the police policies

5 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Seems awkward to enforce in my opinion.

How is it awkward to enforce? Currently no one under the rank of Lt is allowed in the house during any kind of "Raid".  Meaning if say I go in to a house to revive you because you shot the cops, only person who should be entering is that Lt and they should be unlocking the house themselves because so far I've found it easy for the my paramedics to unlock, walk through, and instantly lock the door. 

Just now, Bread said:

How is it awkward to enforce? Currently no one under the rank of Lt is allowed in the house during any kind of "Raid".  Meaning if say I go in to a house to revive you because you shot the cops, only person who should be entering is that Lt and they should be unlocking the house themselves because so far I've found it easy for the my paramedics to unlock, walk through, and instantly lock the door. 

And I'm guessing the only valid evidence to report a violation is video evidence? I just mean if I die in my house and then magically the police are in it after I am revived, and the only people around are a medic and the police, but no LT, do I report the one medic? Does he get away with it by just saying a snake must have opened it? I just don't think a medic should ever have the ability to unlock a house. If someone dies in their locked house, then that is too bad.

honestly, If you are dumb enough to request medic with cops camping outside the cops should be allowed to follow the medics in.  It is not the cops raid, someone else is unlocking it.  Wait for the cops to leave or dont request.  

Just now, danile666 said:

honestly, If you are dumb enough to request medic with cops camping outside the cops should be allowed to follow the medics in.  It is not the cops raid, someone else is unlocking it.  Wait for the cops to leave or dont request.  

Thank you for your input.

13 minutes ago, Defragments said:

And I'm guessing the only valid evidence to report a violation is video evidence? I just mean if I die in my house and then magically the police are in it after I am revived, and the only people around are a medic and the police, but no LT, do I report the one medic? Does he get away with it by just saying a snake must have opened it? I just don't think a medic should ever have the ability to unlock a house. If someone dies in their locked house, then that is too bad.

I'd probably say I'll take that case by case.  For the fact only Paramedic + are able to unlock doors so right now thats only like 5 medical people who can unlock doors 

19 minutes ago, Defragments said:

If someone below the rank of LT walks in it violates their policies resulting in 6 points and removal from the APD... Aside from that, if AFD is found guilty of letting anyone in they will face disciplinary action and removal by submitting a report... As Bread said it will be viewed on a case by case basis and will REQUIRE video evidence to support the claim

2 hours ago, tom said:

Rebel life is already dead and you make the defib timer longer and remove adrenaline shots 

yall are fucking retarded

wahhh i can't peek like a retard anymore and rely on my ahk pulldown scripts wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh i cant join up with 15 of my friends who all have defibs and just chain revive each other against 6 cops wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh

On 11/1/2019 at 10:40 PM, Jake said:

If someone below the rank of LT walks in it violates their policies resulting in 6 points and removal from the APD... Aside from that, if AFD is found guilty of letting anyone in they will face disciplinary action and removal by submitting a report... As Bread said it will be viewed on a case by case basis and will REQUIRE video evidence to support the claim

Where does it state that a officer cant enter an unlocked house? 

4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Where does it state that a officer cant enter an unlocked house? 

No staff member other than LT’s are allowed to conduct the house raid once the area is secure. No Cadets, Constables or Corporals are allowed in a house during a house raid. 

Rafael likes this

5 minutes ago, Chow Mein said:

No staff member other than LT’s are allowed to conduct the house raid once the area is secure. No Cadets, Constables or Corporals are allowed in a house during a house raid. 

Entering an unlocked house where someone is shooting you from is a raid now? Might as well remove the entire APD, because Im 110% certain everyone has done that.

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Entering an unlocked house where someone is shooting you from is a raid now? Might as well remove the entire APD, because Im 110% certain everyone has done that.

I'd say common sense dictates that a house unlocked by a paramedic is different a normal, unlocked house

Quenton, Bread, Chow Mein and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

If the house is unlocked its not a house raid?? If its locked and a paramedic or Lt unlocks it and you dont have permission then yea...

8 hours ago, Bandit said:

I'd say common sense dictates that a house unlocked by a paramedic is different a normal, unlocked house

bf47d0816d7a4102afd18dde1fac888f.jpg

Fixed it

Edited by Bread
Bandit likes this

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Yes it is. No rank below LT is ever allowed in owned houses when opened by LTs/Paramedics. So if a paramedic opens the house to revive someone, don't enter.

Chow Mein likes this

17 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Yes it is. No rank below LT is ever allowed in owned houses when opened by LTs/Paramedics. So if a paramedic opens the house to revive someone, don't enter.

ez 3500

5 hours ago, Marzoh said:

i don't get it, people cry for no updates but then complain when there's too much.

The update broke the server shit lagged out quicker then it use to months ago 

I'd rather see bit by bit get added in just so this shit is playable

Copa and Lucien like this

On 11/2/2019 at 1:36 PM, Jake said:

Easy solution.... don’t die?

Coming from the kid who has a .42 K/D

On 11/2/2019 at 12:53 PM, Reformed epTic said:

wahhh i can't peek like a retard anymore and rely on my ahk pulldown scripts wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh i cant join up with 15 of my friends who all have defibs and just chain revive each other against 6 cops wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh

You got bulled in highschool and it shows.

3 hours ago, tom said:

You got bulled in highschool and it shows.

I may have gotten bulled in high school, but you're still getting bullied even today. 

My bullying stopped mate, you've gotta live out the rest of your life with it. 

explicit likes this

How to fix the server in 3 steps

1. Go to the server code and do the following Ctrl + F "Henry"

2. Next Go to all sections with the mention of "Henry"

3. Once you have found all sections with the mention of Henry you want to do the following Ctrl + A and delete all of this

Bag Of Funyuns likes this

14 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

How to fix the server in 3 steps

1. Go to the server code and do the following Ctrl + F "Henry"

2. Next Go to all sections with the mention of "Henry"

3. Once you have found all sections with the mention of Henry you want to do the following Ctrl + A and delete all of this

Well the issue still hasn’t been found so, want to help out?