Azeh

Change Log - Halloween

46 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Even if you're a coding genius, you wouldnt recognize the problems because they are "weight" related variables (population, memory usage, latency).  We've just been releasing bits and pieces.

I can tell you a thing or two about weight aswell buddy I almost weigh half a gnash

On 11/3/2019 at 11:22 AM, Rafael said:

Yes it is. No rank below LT is ever allowed in owned houses when opened by LTs/Paramedics. So if a paramedic opens the house to revive someone, don't enter.

Huge active firefight in Kavala/Athira/Pyrgos, cops and crims running all over, people ducking behind/inside buildings, cops runs inside and restrains a guy. Boom he isnt a cop anymore because he isnt in coms with medics, has no idea he opened/unlocked a door, has no idea the house is/isnt owned, and the guy and his group are red. 

Cant wait to see all cops being removed for this shit.

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Huge active firefight in Kavala/Athira/Pyrgos, cops and crims running all over, people ducking behind/inside buildings, cops runs inside and restrains a guy. Boom he isnt a cop anymore because he isnt in coms with medics, has no idea he opened/unlocked a door, has no idea the house is/isnt owned, and the guy and his group are red. 

Cant wait to see all cops being removed for this shit.

LTs use common sense while looking at IAs. If an IA shows this situation then obviously the cop isn't going to loose his rank. I mean i'd think this goes without saying considering you were a SGT, guess not. 

That being said. I was referring to cops "willingly" walking into a house a Paramedic unlocked for them or himself. If the officer is unaware that the house is owned then hes fine, mistakes happen.

15 minutes ago, Rafael said:

LTs use common sense while looking at IAs. If an IA shows this situation then obviously the cop isn't going to loose his rank. I mean i'd think this goes without saying considering you were a SGT, guess not. 

That being said. I was referring to cops "willingly" walking into a house a Paramedic unlocked for them or himself. If the officer is unaware that the house is owned then hes fine, mistakes happen.

LTs use common sense

Captain of Comedians over here

Kawaii, Lucien, Copa and 2 others like this

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Being a SGT I have first hand knowledge that common sense is severely lacking in the APD. *looks at points for sending someone to jail without a ticket for harassment per APD guidebook requirements* Yall honestly crack me up.

Edited by HotWings

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Being a SGT I have first hand knowledge that common sense is severely lacking in the APD. *looks at points for sending someone to jail without a ticket for harassment per APD guidebook requirements* Yall honestly crack me up.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

13 hours ago, HotWings said:

You should honestly be the last person to talk about common sense in the APD, the amount of shit I saw you do against the guidebook rules would make me think you were a new constable if you didnt have your rank in front of your name.

22 minutes ago, Reformed epTic said:

what you did with v 2 anyway lmao 

Quite a bit actually.  Between Him, Azeh and Jesse.  It was a coordinated effort.

37 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

New Content is pointless if the server can't run without lagging.

Well - its probably a good idea to narrow down what the problem is so we can actually release new content.

Lucien and Mason Statham like this

2 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Well - its probably a good idea to narrow down what the problem is so we can actually release new content.

How much of the released content has been run through the server breaking filter verses what still needs checked/recoded?

9 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Quite a bit actually.  Between Him, Azeh and Jesse.  It was a coordinated effort.

I have a COMPTIA certification so I'm qualified in saying the issue is Arma 3.

Delete the Arma 3 files and start working on the RDR2 files :)

Lucien likes this

4 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

9dc384ba946338254031b10f415e4e1f.gif  Amirite?

Can you just copy that over into my account? The FD has a bit of a short funding issue causing me to hire cheap and not many

Edited by Bread
Lucien likes this

20 minutes ago, Bread said:

Can you just copy that over into my account? The FD has a bit of a short funding issue causing me to hire cheap and not many

Give me paramedic I’ll work for free

8 hours ago, ColtonB205 said:

How much of the released content has been run through the server breaking filter verses what still needs checked/recoded?

The full update is 232 commits (more including hotfix(es) but irrelevant). The problem has been narrowed down to 12 of them so far.

4 hours ago, Azeh said:

The full update is 232 commits (more including hotfix(es) but irrelevant). The problem has been narrowed down to 12 of them so far.

Speaking of update.  The oil rig is still broken, leaving no option to gather rubber other than capping the oil cartel.

There's also no Heli spawn on the Rig and Boats are spawning at the bottom of the water.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:42 AM, Rafael said:

No, see this was my point. There wouldn't be a problem at all if the medics just couldn't unlock houses. Maybe the guy would just die in his house, maybe a friend was upstairs waiting for it to be clear for a revive or whatever. The point is that no one should be able to access someone else's house unless they are given keys or are an Lt conducting a raid and the person has been given the warning.

Rafael and wilber38 like this

1 hour ago, Defragments said:

No, see this was my point. There wouldn't be a problem at all if the medics just couldn't unlock houses. Maybe the guy would just die in his house, maybe a friend was upstairs waiting for it to be clear for a revive or whatever. The point is that no one should be able to access someone else's house unless they are given keys or are an Lt conducting a raid and the person has been given the warning.

Not my call bro. All I know is that if a medic is unlocking a house, it ain't to help cops.

Defragments likes this

1 minute ago, Rafael said:

Not my call bro. All I know is that if a medic is unlocking a house, it ain't to help cops.

Yeah I know. Just another pointless thing to watch out for that could just easily be avoided.

9 minutes ago, Kitsune Neko said:

When the APD gonna invest in better body cams tho?

It's called Shadowplay, OBS, and playstv

GravL likes this