Jump to content
Azeh

Change Log - Halloween

Recommended Posts

On 11/1/2019 at 1:04 AM, Bread said:

We could have been there to help you guys, but since you shot at the medics we will aid the cops

This is one of the concerns of adding all this medic stuff.

 

On 11/1/2019 at 12:59 AM, wilber38 said:

Imagine giving medics striders with smokes just to kill rebel life even more LMAO

https://gyazo.com/d39242fa66e536c5548ba4bc6fe921de

4 striders pulled up within 1 min

Medic clique for the win

Share this post


Link to post

In all honesty I forgot the stridders had smoke, so while we were just there honking the horns I look over to see smoke deploy

 

But medics will go to aid the less hostile faction towards them.  So if you shoot at the medic, that deems you hostile to us and we will go help the other faction

Edited by Bread

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lucien said:

why not? its not like they are gonna drop on you or something lmao

yeah like what? Too fucking OP dude so hard to shoot them out of the strider with a bounty hunter spar

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Bread said:

God damn I love that horn

I miss SWAT. 

There was a guy who was glitched into the building @ prison and he wouldn't peek so we could lethal him so I sat 5m from him blaring the horn and the loud ass WOOP siren. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sheriff Rick said:

So which medic is going to unlock houses for cops first?  

Against our policies at the moment, only time a paramedic plus will unlock your house is if we see a medical request inside of it

Ethan Darrell likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bread said:

Against our policies at the moment, only time a paramedic plus will unlock your house is if we see a medical request inside of it

Someone will abuse it.  Either for cops or bounty hunters but it's gonna happen

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bread said:

Against our policies at the moment, only time a paramedic plus will unlock your house is if we see a medical request inside of it

someone will do it tho

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bread said:

Against our policies at the moment, only time a paramedic plus will unlock your house is if we see a medical request inside of it

Step 1. Initiate on medic

Step 2. Medic forgets

Step 3. Persuade medic to go rev dude in house

Step 4. Kill medic before he locks door

Step 5. Profit

Sp0on, Rodrigo, Cpl Jake and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sheriff Rick said:

Someone will abuse it.  Either for cops or bounty hunters but it's gonna happen

If you catch a paramedic opening the doors for another faction by all means, submit that report and I'll personally take care of it.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Step 1. Initiate on medic

Step 2. Medic forgets

Step 3. Persuade medic to go rev dude in house

Step 4. Kill medic before he locks door

Step 5. Profit

pulp fiction check out the big brain on brett GIF

Good Lub and Kawaii like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lucien said:

Step 1. Initiate on medic

Step 2. Medic forgets

Step 3. Persuade medic to go rev dude in house

Step 4. Kill medic before he locks door

Step 5. Profit

Still doesn't give you access to the house inventory, you would have access to a dead guy on the floor the medic was going to revive.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Leady said:

Still doesn't give you access to the house inventory, you would have access to a dead guy on the floor the medic was going to revive.

nah he means to get to a bounty and send em to jail

Lucien likes this

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Azeh said:

Paramedics+ can unlock houses but not access house inventories.

So are medics gonna be on the side of the police and always try to help them, or are they neutral, or do they have a choice in who they would rather side with? Also does this mean medics are gonna unlock a house you and your friend are hiding in when your friend is killed, and the police are gonna run in as well because the medic was "just doing his job by unlocking it so he can go in to get the revive"?

I like a lot of this stuff in the update though. Don't like the MX being illegal though. Just gives me another reason to be forced to shoot police when I see them, instead of trying to be at least neutral when I encounter them as a bounty hunter. There's no way I am gonna be convinced to use a TRG to bounty hunt CSATS and tac vest players.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Defragments said:

If this stuff in the update though. Don't like the MX being illegal though. Just gives me another reason to be forced to shoot police when I see them, instead of trying to be at least neutral when I encounter them as a bounty hunter. There's no way I am gonna be convinced to use a TRG to bounty hunt CSATS and tac vest players.

don't worry lots of cops dont check the forums they might let you keep mxs for a while lmao

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Defragments said:

So are medics gonna be on the side of the police and always try to help them, or are they neutral, or do they have a choice in who they would rather side with? Also does this mean medics are gonna unlock a house you and your friend are hiding in when your friend is killed, and the police are gonna run in as well because the medic was "just doing his job by unlocking it so he can go in to get the revive"?

I like a lot of this stuff in the update though. Don't like the MX being illegal though. Just gives me another reason to be forced to shoot police when I see them, instead of trying to be at least neutral when I encounter them as a bounty hunter. There's no way I am gonna be convinced to use a TRG to bounty hunt CSATS and tac vest players.

Medics are a neutral faction, they will help whomever needs it that is not aggressive towards them

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Revenant said:

i always ran with a 100k+ bounty while i was bh nothing will change

Imagine not having apex predator and doing the tasty bounty boost of down + restrain + rob + kill (bh exectute) + normal execution everyone you come across when looking for your target smh

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Maxedout13579 said:

I would just like to point out that there are several other downing guns, and while it doesn't match the MX, the TRG is a viable alternative.

Yeah I am aware. I just know that Revenant will buy an MX regardless.

Revenant likes this

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Jake said:

Medics are a neutral faction, they will help whomever needs it that is not aggressive towards them

Ah okay, that's cool. What about them unlocking houses for police? Whether intentional, or just because they want to revive someone the police killed inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Defragments said:

Ah okay, that's cool. What about them unlocking houses for police? Whether intentional, or just because they want to revive someone the police killed inside.

 

On 10/31/2019 at 8:56 PM, Bread said:

If you catch a paramedic opening the doors for another faction by all means, submit that report and I'll personally take care of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Lucien said:

 

 

Yeah but that doesn't answer what I am asking. Are police just supposed to pretend the doors are still locked so the medic can go in to revive them? Is a medic not allowed to revive someone that has died in their house while fighting police? In this example, there are two people hiding in their house. One gets shot through the window and killed. The other guy is just hiding in a corner. The medic unlocks the house with only intention to revive the dead guy. The police know the house is unlocked now, so are they allowed to just walk in? Does the medic lock the house immediately after entering and exiting? Is there some kind of rule saying police can't enter a house that a medic has unlocked? They aren't opening for the police. It's just that the police happen to benefit from the house now being open, because the medic just wanted to "do their job".

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...