Jump to content

Add RPG missiles


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The drop rate inside the crate and from evidence is comparable to other explosives found

i dont want to see him in the shop 😀

Edited by Voodoo
Link to post

Let's see him in the shop. I want to experience the feeling of being bombed before. I haven't seen RPG missiles for a long time. Hope to join the store. Chinese people want to see them in the shop. Experience the feeling of explosion.

Link to post
Just now, santiao said:

让我们在商店里见他。我想体验以前被炸的感觉。我很久没见过RPG导弹了。希望加盟该店。中国人希望在商店里见到他们。体验爆炸的感觉。

我不想被炸

Link to post
17 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

我不想在商店见他 😀

妈的。让他加RPG。这样打的爽。背一个打架贼刺激。

Let's see him in the shop. I want to experience the feeling of being bombed before. I haven't seen RPG missiles for a long time. Hope to join the store. Chinese people want to see them in the shop. Experience the feeling of explosion.

Link to post
Just now, santiao said:

妈的。让他加RPG。这样打的爽。背一个打架贼刺激。

Let's see him in the shop. I want to experience the feeling of being bombed before. I haven't seen RPG missiles for a long time. Hope to join the store. Chinese people want to see them in the shop. Experience the feeling of explosion.

我没有钱买

Link to post
4 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Gen. Henry Arnold all of the cartel rats that wanted RPGs out of the server are either banned or left the server for the 5th time. Give us back our RPGs

100% true....and please make them more powerful than a Zubr. Its really stupid to have to shoot a Hummingbird twice with an RPG to blow it up.

I shot an Orca the other day in flight, didnt kill anyone and didnt shut off the engine. Thats just goofy.

•ÐŠ• Randy likes this
Link to post
On 5/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Gen. Henry Arnold all of the cartel rats that wanted RPGs out of the server are either banned or left the server for the 5th time. Give us back our RPGs

He does have a point here lol..If its a them being at a cartel kinda thing,then have it so when you cross into the free fire zones the rpg dont work an renders it useless? or X amount KM from any cap?I do miss seeing at banks an such.

Link to post
On 5/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) @Gen. Henry Arnold all of the cartel rats that wanted RPGs out of the server are either banned or left the server for the 5th time. Give us back our RPGs

I always hated the change.  It was the people who got mad they couldn't just ifrit push anymore and couldn't bare the thought of having to adapt.

王 luke 王 likes this
Link to post
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I always hated the change.  It was the people who got mad they couldn't just ifrit push anymore and couldn't bare the thought of having to adapt.

Rpg's are for braindead players who can't use a mk to shoot out the glass on an ifrit.

 

Edited by Toxicc
Abu Hajaar and Voodoo like this
Link to post

They offer too much utility to be able to be purchased in my opinion. By the same logic of adding in the RPG to the weapon shop, we could add in the Zaphir to the weapon shop. Would that be a good idea?

Link to post
1 hour ago, Toxicc said:

Rpg's are for braindead players who can't use a mk to shoot out the glass on an ifrit.

 

Nobody is more braindead than cartel players.

 

Just now, Steve said:

They offer too much utility to be able to be purchased in my opinion. By the same logic of adding in the RPG to the weapon shop, we could add in the Zaphir to the weapon shop. Would that be a good idea?

These aren't even remotely the same.  RPGs are not even near as good as the zaphir lmao.  RPGs are expensive and you can only carry limited amounts of ammo, and they're largely a short ranged weapon.  Zaphirs pretty much excels at everything and is better than everything currently available on Asylum.

Link to post
Just now, Mason Statham said:

Perfect for you then.

Ur horrible dumb requiem player. 

10 minutes ago, Steve said:

They offer too much utility to be able to be purchased in my opinion. By the same logic of adding in the RPG to the weapon shop, we could add in the Zaphir to the weapon shop. Would that be a good idea?

Zafir's are op as shit. Rpg's are not that bad since they got nerfed but it makes it impossible to frit push if someone has an rpg. same as if someone pulls a 50 or a minigun.

Link to post
9 hours ago, Toxicc said:

Ur horrible dumb requiem player. 

Zafir's are op as shit. Rpg's are not that bad since they got nerfed but it makes it impossible to frit push if someone has an rpg. same as if someone pulls a 50 or a minigun.

I think you could stop a mini gun qilin or a 50 much more easily because for them to do anything they have to be basically completely exposed for 5-10 seconds minimum. You can borderline quick peak with an RPG.

 

Link to post
11 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Nobody is more braindead than cartel players.

 

These aren't even remotely the same.  RPGs are not even near as good as the zaphir lmao.  RPGs are expensive and you can only carry limited amounts of ammo, and they're largely a short ranged weapon.  Zaphirs pretty much excels at everything and is better than everything currently available on Asylum.

in the right hands they are deadly

Link to post
12 hours ago, Steve said:

They offer too much utility to be able to be purchased in my opinion. By the same logic of adding in the RPG to the weapon shop, we could add in the Zaphir to the weapon shop. Would that be a good idea?

Im fine with not being able to purchase them and only getting them at lock up and crates, but at least add the power back. Its like throwing marshmallows at vehicles now.

Veezara likes this
Link to post
7 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Im fine with not being able to purchase them and only getting them at lock up and crates, but at least add the power back. Its like throwing marshmallows at vehicles now.

+1 make them worth being so uncommon or make them purchasable with only blood money or something. That way they aren't everywhere and give more of a purpose to blood money besides giving an extra few loadouts

Invictus likes this
Link to post
On 5/20/2020 at 3:46 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

Nobody is more braindead than cartel players.

 

they're largely a short ranged weapon. 

The fact that you think a fucking rocket launcher is a close range gun just proves you’re the type of retard we are talking about that shouldn’t be able to buy them from the shop. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...