Senior Admin Legend Retires. Development news.

Rogue

As many of you know, Ronald has decided to step down from the position of Senior Admin. I would like to personally thank you @Ronaldfor all that you have done during your time here with the Admin Team. The community surely would not be the same without you. I know you aren't leaving so this isn't a goodbye, but you will be missed on the team.

That being said, I'm sure I will see you in your home town of Athira every so often. My car may even make accidental contact with you here and there. Thank you again Ronald!

With the sad news being out of the way, I would like to congratulate @Witz on his promotion to Director of Development. You've been putting out awesome content for the community for quite some time and I cannot wait to see what you bring next! Thank you for your continued support on the development side of the community.

I already miss Mr. Fun Detected @Ronald, I feel that you truly were good for the community. But dont think this is going to keep me out of your DM's, im still going to be pestering you.

Congratz @Witz! We appreciate not only your time, but all the developers that donate their time to bring us new content and help keep this community running.

Witz, HunterB, Farmer Steve and 2 others like this

Congratulations @Witz on your promotion.

Allah will certainly grant you your 72 virgins after he hears about the good news! 

I'm proud to be your fellow Muslim.

Shalom Al Abukua, Muhammad Jihad.

@RonaldI am very sad to hear that you're retiring. You did a great job. Definitely one of the good ones.

Edited by Alec-I
BlackShot, Witz and Innate like this
  • Patato unpinned and unfeatured this topic