Jump to content

wonder why the sevrer is dieing


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nicolas March said:

if its your 8th ban this year, maybe you should learn the rules. Surprised its not longer 🥶

evevr heard of a man named Dakota, he had like 20 bans in 3 monuths but never got a 25 day 

he did one time but they reduced it by 14 days

Link to comment

I would like the staff team to add something that you can show your evidence / explain your side of the story against your report before you are banned.

There has been a couple cases when I have been banned when I shouldn't of and i have evidence to support my unban but wont get unbanned for the next 1-2 days because the admins ban you and they go afk.

Edited by tom
OG Blunt, Tip, Pandaヅ and 2 others like this
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, tom said:

I would like the staff team to add something that you can show your evidence / explain your side of the story against your report before you are banned.

There has been a couple cases when I have been banned when I shouldn't of and i have evidence to support my unban but wont get unbanned for the next 1-2 days because the admins ban you and they go afk.

I was banned for a day then submitted a ban appeal asking for the evidence of the RDM. The Admin sent me the video evidence and in the middle of the video the person who sent in the video clipped it. So there wasn't one solid 5 minute video it was like 2 random videos attached together to be 5 minutes, completely unrelated to each other. By the time I got this all pointed out to the admin and dealt with my ban time was already almost over... So I +1 some idea like this a ton

OG Blunt and tom like this
Link to comment
4 hours ago, tom said:

I would like the staff team to add something that you can show your evidence / explain your side of the story against your report before you are banned.

There has been a couple cases when I have been banned when I shouldn't of and i have evidence to support my unban but wont get unbanned for the next 1-2 days because the admins ban you and they go afk.

in this case the asylum staff team would need to collect personal information of all players so we can get in contact with them before they are banned.

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Blake. said:

in this case the asylum staff team would need to collect personal information of all players so we can get in contact with them before they are banned.

or just make the report a player section public like GrandTheftArma , they have a fair banning system 🙂 

Tip and Nicolas March like this
Link to comment

I've been banned a couple times for horseshit that i got into Teamspeak and showed the banning admin that i did nothing wrong and that the player reporting me is either deaf, blind or a fucking spastic.

I would prefer if we atleast get permissions to reply or view the reports against us so we can either explain our side of the story or upload counter-evidence. 

I feel like this would be a good way to actually prevent this issue, i dont know about going public knowing how toxic this community is, it will probably result in the comments being hogshit.

To my knowledge GrandTheftArma consists of flat earthers, anti vaxxers and SJW's, anything you say will literally get you insta banned. So the comments are tame(r) than Asylum.

 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, iKonds said:

I've been banned a couple times for horseshit that i got into Teamspeak and showed the banning admin that i did nothing wrong and that the player reporting me is either deaf, blind or a fucking spastic.

I would prefer if we atleast get permissions to reply or view the reports against us so we can either explain our side of the story or upload counter-evidence. 

I feel like this would be a good way to actually prevent this issue, i dont know about going public knowing how toxic this community is, it will probably result in the comments being hogshit.

To my knowledge GrandTheftArma consists of flat earthers, anti vaxxers and SJW's, anything you say will literally get you insta banned. So the comments are tame(r) than Asylum.

 

stfu retard nobody asked

matthew666 likes this
Link to comment
On 10/19/2021 at 8:15 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

I do love that severity seems to never come into play.  Down the wrong person and they didn't get anything done to them after?  Still banned as long as you would if you straight up RDM'd someone and made them lose a bunch of shit

remember if you down someone who didnt die and they are going to report you anyways be sure to finish the job!

Link to comment

It's honestly ridiculous that, as previously noted, severity doesn't come into play. The individual who sent those screenshots to Blunt was banned for 25 days... why? Because he DOWNED a newspawn. They lost... a minute's worth of time. He was mistaken for one of the players we were fucking around with, and nothing even happened to him. But yeah, broken system IMO.

Link to comment
On 10/19/2021 at 6:56 PM, iKonds said:

 

I would prefer if we atleast get permissions to reply or view the reports against us so we can either explain our side of the story or upload counter-evidence. 

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

14 hours ago, Abu Hajaar said:

why give 10d racism bans? 

Easy solution and hear me out on this one.. Just don't be racist?

Furnie Mack likes this
Link to comment

Oh boy, I feel inclined to respond after all this is technically an ex-wife to me.   

 

You guys realize nothing has changed in 6 years this server has been around.  Bans are still done the same way they were years ago.  You guys get fucking KIDDIE glove bans compared to other servers or Asylum back in Paratus days.  EVEN THEN - if you approached the situation as an adult, most likely the admin(s) would unban you.  Ask some of the long time retards still running around - we've had people in high double digit bans over the span of 6 years.

You think severity of the offense is a good argument? 

That's like saying "Oh good he only stabbed me, but, didn't kill me", or, "I slowed down for the red light at least before I ran it, I could have just kept going". 

You still broke the law.  

 

As far as the server "dieing" (dying btw), its the number 1 life server in the world still.  It rivals KoTH which any retard with half a brain can go play- try fucking around on that server, they dont give a shit if you were trolling or actively trying to interfere with their players, you're fucking gone.  At this point Asylum has been around longer than some MMO's and FPS lobbies.  I can't even take a post serious that starts with this shit lol.

 

The fact that people still play Arma 3 is nothing short of a miracle in itself.  Arma 3 has been on life support since 2017.  The community is what makes a server, and if you threaten that lively hood, you're gone.  It's really that simple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
13 hours ago, skimancole said:

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Easy solution and hear me out on this one.. Just don't be racist?

What? So we can atleast have a chance to prove our innocence before we're falsely banned. 

13 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Oh boy, I feel inclined to respond after all this is technically an ex-wife to me.   

 

You guys realize nothing has changed in 6 years this server has been around.  Bans are still done the same way they were years ago.  You guys get fucking KIDDIE glove bans compared to other servers or Asylum back in Paratus days.  EVEN THEN - if you approached the situation as an adult, most likely the admin(s) would unban you.  Ask some of the long time retards still running around - we've had people in high double digit bans over the span of 6 years.

You think severity of the offense is a good argument? 

That's like saying "Oh good he only stabbed me, but, didn't kill me", or, "I slowed down for the red light at least before I ran it, I could have just kept going". 

You still broke the law.  

 

As far as the server "dieing" (dying btw), its the number 1 life server in the world still.  It rivals KoTH which any retard with half a brain can go play- try fucking around on that server, they dont give a shit if you were trolling or actively trying to interfere with their players, you're fucking gone.  At this point Asylum has been around longer than some MMO's and FPS lobbies.  I can't even take a post serious that starts with this shit lol.

 

The fact that people still play Arma 3 is nothing short of a miracle in itself.  Arma 3 has been on life support since 2017.  The community is what makes a server, and if you threaten that lively hood, you're gone.  It's really that simple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I respect that and it is very true. 
 

Any other server i play on, if i acted the same way i act on aslyum sometimes id be perma banned. Call someone a stupid fucking retard on KOTH? 3d ban, Teamkill? 7 Day ban, shits cancer.

Nicolas March likes this
Link to comment
On 10/21/2021 at 12:10 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Oh boy, I feel inclined to respond after all this is technically an ex-wife to me.   

 

You guys realize nothing has changed in 6 years this server has been around.  Bans are still done the same way they were years ago.  You guys get fucking KIDDIE glove bans compared to other servers or Asylum back in Paratus days.  EVEN THEN - if you approached the situation as an adult, most likely the admin(s) would unban you.  Ask some of the long time retards still running around - we've had people in high double digit bans over the span of 6 years.

You think severity of the offense is a good argument? 

That's like saying "Oh good he only stabbed me, but, didn't kill me", or, "I slowed down for the red light at least before I ran it, I could have just kept going". 

You still broke the law.  

 

As far as the server "dieing" (dying btw), its the number 1 life server in the world still.  It rivals KoTH which any retard with half a brain can go play- try fucking around on that server, they dont give a shit if you were trolling or actively trying to interfere with their players, you're fucking gone.  At this point Asylum has been around longer than some MMO's and FPS lobbies.  I can't even take a post serious that starts with this shit lol.

 

The fact that people still play Arma 3 is nothing short of a miracle in itself.  Arma 3 has been on life support since 2017.  The community is what makes a server, and if you threaten that lively hood, you're gone.  It's really that simple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I disagree. I've played here since 2014, I remember around that time I had surgery and all I could do was play video games (for several months), all I did was playing arma3 Asylum RP. I made it into the APD (having a broken english) and then to Corporal, didnt even think of applying to Sgt (bc of my english). I ended up playing this  for 2 years constantly until I got permabanned by one of the most asshole admins this community ever had (g nashes) I clearly remember it was not even my 3rd offense in those 2 years playing, it was a retarded ban, issued by a salty b1tch who couldnt stand being owned by a bunch of hispanic gang/rebels. I was way more inmature back then, 6 years ago, never got more than 2 APD points, never got demoted or anything like that.

But now, I'm close to my 30s, and somehow I got BLACKLISTED from the APD, by a doucheb4g LT who thinks I'm underage (kid is probably 12 years younger than me), a LT that literally doxxed me or somehow found a MEME post of me on this community where I was applying to my OWN GANG and where I said that I was 12yo and he thinks thats TRUE and used it as "eViDeNcE", a LT that would turn a blind eye or wouldn't take action against any of his friends but if he doesnt like you for any reason, would do something like finding any stupid excuse to BLACKLIST you from the APD, right mr Berky? and then the captains and mitch asking me for my irl PERSONAL INFORMATION to prove that I'm 18+ after all these years playing here, imagine asking for IRL info to let you play a videogame. Can you guys even do math? Constable in 2014, Corporal in 2015, we are 2021, even If I was 12 in 2015, I would be 18 now, but that implies that NO ONE noticed me being underage back then, which is retarded to even imagine. Thats how r3tarded some of you guys are.

Or maybe we should talk about the TOP quality admins you have now (dont want to make this longer, so I'm just gonna talk about my last ban) , admins like this r3tard(video below) that banned me just because I killed someone who had no money (after initiating RP and warning him about it), claiming that it was RDM... doesnt this even happen in real life? getting killed because you had nothing of value on you?, its fucked up but it happens. Not only that but I was literally RDMed by that other r3tard that had 10 hours total playtime,  standing right next to Mr. 200IQ coffeetea and I was the one that got banned.

I think I've been banned like 15 times already in less than a year after coming back to the server, maybe you guys should focus on getting better admins/apd higher up(some of them are cool/good but most of them are just r3tards)/etc, not idiots that clearly cannot handle having a little bit of power in a videogame, you know? maybe less focus on milking the server/"community" or turning this into a cash-grab "crate-opener" simulator, maybe thats the problem (?). Maybe then the server would be in a better position and not dying.

On 10/21/2021 at 12:10 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

The community is what makes a server, and if you threaten that lively hood, you're gone.  It's really that simple.

And what community buddy? this server doesnt have one, for a long time. Or has one but its full of toxicity, racism, and just awakes the worse of yourself.

 

TLDR: Sorry but no, (Just wanted to share some of my experience to prove that) admins/APD higher ups were not this ret4rded back then. Dont lie. 🙂 

 

 

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Hakeem said:

BLA BLA BLA

 

Wow, nice essay man! I'm too autistic to read more than 5 words of it but I watched your video and I'm glad to help someone who has been here for 6+ years and doesn't know the most basic of rules. Any time man!

Quote

If a player complies and does what you ask, that does not give you the right to still kill them. You need to have a legit RP reason why they must still die and not having any money when you rob them is not enough.

Source:

Kind regards,

Rope, Neck, Tree

Richard, Clint Beastwood and Hakeem like this
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...