Changelog February

Found a bug? Click here to file a bug report!

Got some development ideas? Click here!

Added:

Nikolai’s Compound:

Rig1.thumb.PNG.4ee5bcb0970c7e6660ac39b122f7d193.PNG

Ivan and Hugo’s brother Nikolai has moved into the Altis Oil Rig to compile the illegal gold that they have gained from the illegal brokering of sanctioned Russian crude.  He has brought with him elite weapon makers who make parts for high powered weapons and ammo.  7 cops are required to rob this.

Civ-Side Event:

• Rebels can breach Nikolai’s Compound to obtain Elite Weapon Semiconductors and stolen gold bars.

• Nikolai has paid corrupt APD officers to defend his compound, until the outer walls have been breached, they will be able to spawn in his HQ to defend the tokens.

• Use a raspberry-pi computer to breach the outer wall and vault, once the outer wall is open the APD must have to fly into the compound.

• Upon breaching the vault numerous gold bars and weapon semiconductors will spawn in for the rebels to steal.

Cop-Side Event:

• Corruption pays, once the APD has secured the compound from the rebel terrorists they will have an opportunity to breach Nikolai’s vault and access his prisoner, the APD prestige dealer.

• Once the vault opens the APD will have three minutes to buy a prestige token which they can sell at any HQ to activate their prestige tiers.

• During this event the rebels will have the availability to secure the vault for Nikolai and be paid for their efforts.

APD Prestige Tiers:

Buy the tiers inside the vault, sell at any HQ to activate.

Tier 1 Buffs- $1,000,000

• Red gull 2% Cheaper
  • Spike strips 2% cheaper
  • Defib 2% cheaper
  • All weapons and Equipment 2% cheaper
  • Land Vehicles 2% Cheaper
  • Air Vehicles 2% cheaper
  • If no red gull spawn with 5 red gull
  • APD Jet skis/SDVS
  • CMR-76 (UC Cpl+)

Tier 2 Buffs-$1,750,000

• Red gull 4% cheaper
  • Spikes 4% cheaper
  • Defib 4% cheaper
  • All weapons and Equipment 4% cheaper
  • Land vehicles 3% cheaper
  • Air vehicles 3% cheaper
  • If no blood bag spawn with 3 blood bags
  • Promet MR CPL +UC
  • Lt+ Sawed Offs
  • APD Taru Benches Cpl+

Tier 3 Buffs-$2,500,000

• Red gull 6% cheaper
  • Spikes 6% cheaper
  • Vehicle Ammo 6% cheaper
  • Defib 6% cheaper
  • All weapons and Equipment 6% cheaper
  • Land vehicles 4% cheaper
  • Air vehicles 4% cheaper
  • Armored vehicles are 8% cheaper
  • If no spikes spawn with 2 spikes
  • LT+ UC Rpks

Stash House Event:

Stash2.thumb.PNG.6e041efb5fc990e6d6ca12060d06b291.PNG

Athira Stash House

With the influx of drugs on the island the Drug Cartel has begun to store some of its illegal drugs at the Athira Stash House, place a diamond tip drill on the garage and you will be able to breach the vault and access the illegal loot inside.30-min cooldown

• Civ v. Civ event, payoff is based on number of people online, and in Athira

• 10-minute timer to breach the vault

• Does not count towards federal events

Tobacco:

A new Tobacco field has been planted on the island of Makyrnisi in the middle of Pyrgos Bay.  Go there and gather illegal tobacco leaves for use in crafting cigarettes and cigars.

• Gather Tobacco at Tobacco field

• Dry the tobacco at the Tobacco Factory

• Plane pine planks into paper at the lumber mill

• Roll Dried Tobacco and Paper into Cigarettes at the Tobacco Factory

• Or gather cocaine and process Dried Tobacco, Unprocessed Cocaine, and Paper into Cigars at the Purification Factory

• Sell Cigars at African Warlord, and sell Cigarettes at Drug Dealer

Elite Weapon Crafting:

You can now craft certain high-powered rifles at the black-market production, you need to have the appropriate civilian prestige tier to use the weapons.  Zafir usage on S1 is now dependent upon having Tier 2 unlocked.  If you try and access a Zafir in your house it will drop it on the ground and you will not be able to put it back inside your house.

Zafirs: 125,000, 2 Elite Weapon Semiconductors, 1 Ryzen 5950X and 1 ASUS Dark Hero Mobo

RPG-42: 125,000, 2 Elite Weapon Semiconductors, 1 Ryzen 5950X and 1 Asus Dark Hero Mobo

Spar-16S: 25,000, 2 Elite Weapon Semiconductors, 1 Ryzen 5950X and 1 Asus Dark Hero Mobo

Raspberry-Pi Computer: 1 Ryzen 5950X, 1 Asus Dark Hero Mobo, and 64GB DDR4 Ram

Ammo:

Zaf Boxes: 15,000, 10 Process Uranium, 5 Rubber

RPG-42 Rds: 45000,2 Counterfeit Rolex Watches, 10 Uranium Processed, 5 Rubber

Changed/Tweaked:

• Improved availability of CPU Cases
  • Changed how # of cops is called at the National HQ
  • Change how SWAT is called for Nat HQ
  • New staff titles
  • Further developed admin event capabilities
  • The oil rig is now re-designed.
  • PC Parts are now easier to get, and illegal.

Fixed:

• Medic offroad service pricing
  • Virtual crafting bugs
  • A couple culverts blocking the way to sheds.
  • Missing walls at Nat HQ
  • Furniture icons not working.
  • Being able to use Suicide vests while in prison

Hotfix #1:

• Fixed timers on Stash House and Nikolai's Compound
  • National HQ vault being able to be disabled
  • APD being corrupt with the tokens
  • Couple other vars around the event
  • Tripled the # of goldbars spawned in at Nikolai
  • Temporarily removing Spar-16s and RPG-42 crafting (Bipods are spawning in, and RPG auto bans you)
    • These will be re-added don't worry.**You can still buy the RPG-42 at rebel

Hotfix #2:

• Updated StashHouse payments and frequency
  • Added tobacco items to exchange 
  • New weapons able to be put in houses
  • a bunch of back-end fixes 
  • ObiWoki pinned and featured this topic
  • Ronald changed the title to February Patch Notes
12 minutes ago, Bherky said:

which nigga decided to make me spend 6mil to let me use my zafirs

Seriously. What a joke of an update. Who cares if you can craft them? You shouldn't be locked behind a prestige paywall to use a Zafir. What was the point of giving out Zafs during the Christmas event to just make them un-usable the next month? Other than that, interesting update. ETA on an easy-to-do money making method that makes money and also doesn't require 2+ ingredients?

Edited by Ruffian
BLOTTER, 王 rando 王 and 7empest like this
35 minutes ago, GravL said:

do we need 2? or do they not consume on use?

No they do not get consumed, you only need one.

I have updated the patch notes to include # of cops required and the ammo recipes

Edited by Fitz
GravL likes this
1 hour ago, Chris Peacock said:

Eh. The zafir thing is kinda ass. U guys flooded the server with them then blocked them behind the prestige thing but other than that. Great work!!

Nothing is ever set in stone, we’re trying new things in a conservative way, we of course will continue to evaluate how things work.

BLOTTER and Bherky like this

Hotfix #1:

• Fixed timers on Stash House and Nikolai's Compound
  • National HQ vault being able to be disabled
  • APD being corrupt with the tokens
  • Couple other vars around the event
  • Tripled the # of goldbars spawned in at Nikolai
  • Temporarily removing Spar-16s and RPG-42 crafting (Bipods are spawning in, and RPG auto bans you)
    • These will be re-added don't worry.**You can still buy the RPG-42 at rebel
Edited by Fitz
Ebola likes this
3 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

dude, do i have to wait 5 seconds to request a bounty or not. you keep reverting it every patch 

We haven’t touched this at all in the three patches I’ve been a part of.  PM me on discord with what your talking about.

7 hours ago, Fitz said:

We haven’t touched this at all in the three patches I’ve been a part of.  PM me on discord with what your talking about.

im banned from the asylum discord so I cannot. However its really simple. When you pickup a bounty sometimes it lets you pickup all 4 by just clicking the bounty app on the phone 4 times quickly. Sometimes however it makes you wait 5 seconds inbetween picking up a bounty. Nobody likes waiting the 5 seconds, everytime you do an update idk why it reverts. So one patch it'll make you wait 5 seconds, the next it wont, the next it will, the next it wont. Currently it makes you wait 5 seconds.

GravL likes this
Guest Doomba
4 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

im banned from the asylum discord so I cannot. However its really simple. When you pickup a bounty sometimes it lets you pickup all 4 by just clicking the bounty app on the phone 4 times quickly. Sometimes however it makes you wait 5 seconds inbetween picking up a bounty. Nobody likes waiting the 5 seconds, everytime you do an update idk why it reverts. So one patch it'll make you wait 5 seconds, the next it wont, the next it will, the next it wont. Currently it makes you wait 5 seconds.

I've found it happens between restarts not patches. Some restarts I can spam and get all 4 others I have to wait

6 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Obviously you need to wait 5 seconds between bounties, this has been the same for years.

1 hour ago, Witz said:

Obviously you need to wait 5 seconds between bounties, this has been the same for years.

It doesn’t always do that. That’s the thing, it’s inconsistent. And tbh every single person would rather not have the timer, or atleast make it 1 second if it’s to prevent spam requests for server performance. 5 seconds is a bit ridiculous honestly.

Maybe it’s a bug the fact it doesn’t always have a timer, but everyone prefers it not to have a timer.

Rook1 likes this
  • Witz changed the title to Changelog February
  • Ronald unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Ronald locked this topic