Sneaky

Asylum Server | Gray area FAQs | Please post your questions!

376 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2017 at 10:55 PM, Norwegianviking said:

Discarding the money is the best thing to do, if you accidentally do it with someone in your group just discard the amount that you guys where not supposed to get.

and how would you drop the money?

Just now, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

Some ----- shot me as i threw a smoke grenade. Is that rdm?

So my question is if i can shoot someone if they throw a smoke grenade at me. 

First off, no insults in your questions, as we are grown up people.

2nd Yes it is RDM just as someone shooting a starter pistol.

22 hours ago, eleec said:

First off, no insults in your questions, as we are grown up people.

2nd Yes it is RDM just as someone shooting a starter pistol.

But starter pistols turn you red? Unless they’ve changed it.

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

But starter pistols turn you red? Unless they’ve changed it.

Agression helps you identify hostile people. If there was never an actual Initiation its going to be RDM

If someone has a suicide vest, can I shot him

If not, if he goes to me and says alluah Akbar and acts like he gona blow me up, can I shoot him

Edited by Nicolas March

Just now, Nicolas March said:

If not, if he goes to me and says alluah Akbar and acts like he gona blow me up, can I shot him

Shot or shoot? Can't tell if you're talking past tense or present. Please elaborate for further help. 

If not, if he goes to me and says alluah Akbar and acts like he gona blow me up, can I shoot him

No and no.

6 hours ago, eleec said:

Agression helps you identify hostile people. If there was never an actual Initiation its going to be RDM

Red = dead is no more?

10 hours ago, Reapered said:

No and no.

can someone kill you if they say alluah akbar with a suicide vest or is that rdm

can someone kill you if they say alluah akbar with a suicide vest or is that rdm

rdm

I go up to an individual and say "Hands up or die" (good initiation), so you know Google, well I was in a bit of a roleplayish mood. Due to this I asked this guy who I said hands up or die to "say the ABCs back words or die" He began saying "Z y..." for some odd reason so I killed him. He then was like THATS RDM! I said no I said say the ABCs backwards not the alphabet (I would never make such a request of someone, while at gunpoint).

So, if I ask someone to say the ABCs backwards and they don't say CBA, so I shoot them. is that RDM?

Just now, Google™ said:

I go up to an individual and say "Hands up or die" (good initiation), so you know Google, well I was in a bit of a roleplayish mood. Due to this I asked this guy who I said hands up or die to "say the ABCs back words or die" He began saying "Z y..." for some odd reason so I killed him. He then was like THATS RDM! I said no I said say the ABCs backwards not the alphabet (I would never make such a request of someone, while at gunpoint).

So, if I ask someone to say the ABCs backwards and they don't say CBA, so I shoot them. is that RDM?

Tell him why you're killing him before you shoot him.

Using your example, after he made the mistake tell him that's not what you meant and that you wanted him to say CBA and not the alphabet then shoot him.

Just now, Reapered said:

Using your example, after he made the mistake tell him that's not what you meant and that you wanted him to say CBA and not the alphabet then shoot him.

Okay, ty.

Just now, Reapered said:

Technically you don't have to do that. you gave a specific order with a penalty as a result of not following it to a T. you don't have to explain to him why you're killing him if you already told him that he will die if he dose not do exactly what you say. Not your fault he didn't understand what you were saying. The person you were robbing should of asked for clarification.

Just now, MatthewV said:

Technically you don't have to do that. you gave a specific order with a penalty as a result of not following it to a T. you don't have to explain to him why you're killing him if you already told him that he will die if he dose not do exactly what you say. Not your fault he didn't understand what you were saying. The person you were robbing should of asked for clarification.

Yes while technically they didn't follow the order you gave them, following my method that I explained earlier will prevent a lot of confusion and possibly save time filing an RDM report/filing out a ban appeal.

It takes an extra second out of your time to explain to someone why you're killing them vs waiting however long it will be to get unbanned because an admin didn't catch on to the wordplay you used to kill someone. 

Edited by Reapered