Jump to content

Get Rid Of Passive Money Making


Recommended Posts

The following should be in my opinion removed/changed

  • LSD
  • Home Grown Weed/Passive Money Making methods
  • Mobile Distiller and Crank

This topic has been mentioned in a few forums, so I felt I should make this more or less official. From what I've observed, there are not a ton of face-to-face interactions when it comes to gathering illegal goods, allowing an easy income rather than having to earn it. I feel as so with LSD; there's a process you have to do up until you need to make sheets (where the money is at.) I feel as so with LSD. Have LSD Sheets be turned over in the purification factory rather than having it roll over in your home like that of scotch. Everything else, in my opinion, should be removed and leave scotch as the primary way to make "passive" income. If this were to become the case, it would increase the risk for all illegal items and allow more interactions. I would love to hear everyone's opinions on the matter.

Edited by KrazyKnight
Link to comment
1 minute ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

fuck weed, shit is op the fact that you can do it all w/o going to weed processor is fucked.

I could be mistaken. But as far as I'm aware the only thing you need to worry about is going to a drug dealer and that's it. Feel like there needs to be more layers to that or just removed for sure.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, KrazyKnight said:

I could be mistaken. But as far as I'm aware the only thing you need to worry about is going to a drug dealer and that's it. Feel like there needs to be more layers to that or just removed for sure.

you are correct. all you need to do is buy the seeds and then dry them at the dealer

Link to comment

just get rid of house aging

Weed:  make them go to a farm or something where they "grow plants" which could be like a processing type thing where you wait a minute for the plants to grow , then proceed to go to the weed pro to dry them out you can buff the price a little bit because it's  more dangerous to run it 

LSD : Just make it pill at the processing plant and if you want sheets go to purification simple solution and has more use for purification lab

Scotch: I feel is the only kind of ok one because you still have to go back to the distillery after it's 15 year old so you risk losing your stuff twice and then still have to try to sell at a wongs 
 

Link to comment

Scotch is balanced because you have to go to the Distillery twice. Home growing weed needs to be nerfed. If you have a house near a drug dealer, you can do backpack runs back to back with pretty much no risk at all. It's high reward - low risk.

Some suggestions for weed:

  • Remove drying stage from drug dealer
    • Players would have to dry their plants in Weed processing and then sell it at a drug dealer
  • Reduce profit from selling buds
  • If the above are not accepted, at least prohibit greenhouses that are close to a drug dealer (1km or so)
Link to comment

I think that's why we are seeing the issue of people not being spread out amongst the map. House weed is easy to do if you have any kind of property near a drug dealer. If we want people to disperse then remove house weed and change LSD so that it forces you to go to the purification to get sheets. If you get money making out of cities it causes people to leave places like Kavala, Pyrgos, and Athira and actually go to do coke runs and meth runs etc.

Link to comment

I am all in for nerfing them, as someone who abused house weed for a while, yes it needs nerfed alot.

>3 houses next to kavala drug dealer

>non stop backpack runs

>$$$$ for afking.. which in turn takes people away from other money making methods.

>get shot and die? respawn right back ontop of it 30 seconds kill them and take all their stuff too..

 

 

Edited by Aristant
Vash likes this
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Junker said:

I think that's why we are seeing the issue of people not being spread out amongst the map. House weed is easy to do if you have any kind of property near a drug dealer. If we want people to disperse then remove house weed and change LSD so that it forces you to go to the purification to get sheets. If you get money making out of cities it causes people to leave places like Kavala, Pyrgos, and Athira and actually go to do coke runs and meth runs etc.

See i never agree with this guy, but i actually agree 

operatorjohnny^ likes this
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Vash said:

Scotch is balanced because you have to go to the Distillery twice. Home growing weed needs to be nerfed.

  • Remove drying stage from drug dealer
    • Players would have to dry their plants in Weed processing and then sell it at a drug dealer

This is all that is needed tbh, if all plants have to be funneled through weed pro I can promise you it’s gonna be a very fun time

Link to comment

I agree weed can be a bit OP if you are doing it hours upon hours a day,But its nice to jump on for an hour make a couple runs for a few kits for later in the day to fight,an not grind the time i want to fight. For the people who don't have the same time they used to have to grind,its nice to have that an still be able to enjoy a a few hours worth of fights.

Crank and moonshine i thought emits a smoke stack that can be seen crazy far away?

Could also utilize the turfs drug dealer so if people wanna run the LSD or Weed could promote more fights at turfs?(could be a good thing or could be useless.)If its owned by another gang they take a small cut if they let other gangs use the drug dealer.

Link to comment

Agreed on nerfing house weed. Rando put up a poll that covers it well enough. It is going to suck for kids who blew millions on weed shacks in Sofia, but that's not my problem. 

 

LSD was OP, but between price nerfs and weight increases on fungi, I don't think it needs another nerf. LSD is pretty high risk with den and proc both being super campable. You of all people should remember how Imperium used to fight 24/7 to control proc while DS and q19 worked den. The only reason you don't see any real action there is because of weed making LSD irrelevant. Nerf town weed and LSD will become a major drug again. 

Crank can't be stored in a house so it isn't a solo grinder job. I think if you're willing to go through the trouble of getting mats/coordinating with the boys/cooking out in the sticks, the meager price of crank is fair. Same for moonshine. Same price as house weed but you have to actually work to source ingredients and proc it. White lightening is nerfed so most don't even bother with it. 

Link to comment

Idk why you're all mad that people make money. For a lot of people greenhouses are the only way they CAN make any money without getting robbed by groups of 10 people every run they do. It's also really nice for new players to get some income coming in while they try to find a decent group to play with. 

Not everybody can go do coke runs with 10 of the boyz majority of the players are in gangs with less than 10 people with only 2-4 of them active at any one time.

All of you who have posted here are clearly already well established on the server; let some other people grow too.

Link to comment

I agree that any passive money making system should in a way be removed. Passive money is definiatly not the way to go to see other people on the map.

Personally I do not have a feeling that crank is the main issue here, as its the least passive of them all but then again still in my opinion too easy. Give me a straight up plan that no longer incorporates houses and I am happy to listen carefully.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ObiWoki said:

I agree that any passive money making system should in a way be removed. Passive money is definiatly not the way to go to see other people on the map.

Personally I do not have a feeling that crank is the main issue here, as its the least passive of them all but then again still in my opinion too easy. Give me a straight up plan that no longer incorporates houses and I am happy to listen carefully.

It’s gonna break a lot of hearts but if you don’t want housing to have a role in it then I see no way of having everybody across the map being able to do plants/buds like they do now. Which means it’d be locked in kavala pretty much.

 

The only way I see it making sense would be a double processing of Reggie Cannabis + Sativa/Indica Seed in weed processing. Which I would be a fan of because it’d actually give weed processing a purpose again, pretty dead as of right now.

 

And if you go for this method I’d also recommend lowering the sell price of buds to maybe like 600 (I think it’s like 700 something right now)


And to the people who are gonna think that buds can still be done across the map just minus the housing it’d literally be you buy seeds and drug dealer then process them into plants/buds at drug dealer, then sell at drug dealer. It’d literally be the most OP drug on the server.

Link to comment
On 6/29/2022 at 9:12 PM, KrazyKnight said:

The following should be in my opinion removed/changed

  • LSD
  • Home Grown Weed/Passive Money Making methods
  • Mobile Distiller and Crank

This topic has been mentioned in a few forums, so I felt I should make this more or less official. From what I've observed, there are not a ton of face-to-face interactions when it comes to gathering illegal goods, allowing an easy income rather than having to earn it. I feel as so with LSD; there's a process you have to do up until you need to make sheets (where the money is at.) I feel as so with LSD. Have LSD Sheets be turned over in the purification factory rather than having it roll over in your home like that of scotch. Everything else, in my opinion, should be removed and leave scotch as the primary way to make "passive" income. If this were to become the case, it would increase the risk for all illegal items and allow more interactions. I would love to hear everyone's opinions on the matter.

Yeah you’re a fucking retard

Link to comment
1 hour ago, lukee said:

Let’s remove all the ways poor people can make money so all the rich people can control the server even more 😁😁

Not really. Even if the listed items I mentioned were removed, there are still plenty of ways of making money through crafting and legal means to name a few. How about not being reductive to the situation and being proactive instead of posting some twitter style bull shit next time. Why would you think that's the case if you favor the current method? Seriously, I want to hear it.

Link to comment
Just now, KrazyKnight said:

Not really. Even if the listed items I mentioned were removed, there are still plenty of ways of making money through crafting and legal means to name a few. How about not being reductive to the situation and being proactive instead of posting some twitter style bull shit next time. Why would you think that's the case if you favor the current method? Seriously, I want to hear it.

how about keeping the money making methods, make them 3x riskier but 2x more profitable

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, lukee said:

how about keeping the money making methods, make them 3x riskier but 2x more profitable

So, in other words, increase the sell prices of all illegal goods if I'm reading this right? I wouldn't mind that, but my main issue is that it's seen as too easy with homegrown weed and discourages interaction with other players. In my view, what makes Asylum really at its best is the interaction you have with the community. With house weed, it's trending to cut that interaction off.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Actually JP said:

Idk why you're all mad that people make money. For a lot of people greenhouses are the only way they CAN make any money without getting robbed by groups of 10 people every run they do. It's also really nice for new players to get some income coming in while they try to find a decent group to play with. 

Not everybody can go do coke runs with 10 of the boyz majority of the players are in gangs with less than 10 people with only 2-4 of them active at any one time.

All of you who have posted here are clearly already well established on the server; let some other people grow too.

I don't buy your argument dude. Yes, big gangs tend to run the high earners, but solos and small gangs are perfectly capable of making bank. Want proof? I have 13 mil liquid, another quarter in stored kits, another quarter in my garage, and properties that could sell for many millions on the market. I did all of that solo without running with a gang or group. In fact, I did most of that running without even carrying a gun. Barely ever got caught or killed. If you learn to time your runs, scope out areas, and even make contacts with other players who do the same runs, you can make your money in relative safety while mitigating risk. 

Weed is just a lazy way of doing things. Ever since weed became the meta, I almost never see anyone at major fields. I go to coke, 4 out of 5 times not even a soul there during peak hours, the exception being a gang camper who took shots. LSD? Out of 5 runs, I haven't seen a soul at den or proc, same time last year both were highly active with solos, grinders, gangs, and cops. Went to purification during peak hours 3 times last month to scout housing, didn't see a soul and I was there for a good while. Went to high yield quarry for some crafting mats...No one there. See a pattern starting to emerge? Want to know where everyone is? Local drug dealer processing plants so they can afford a new frit and kits without the hassle or risk of actually leaving town and doing a run. It's shameful. 

Newbies can easily get the cash together for a decent house and some kits with a few high yield, oil, or oyster runs, and as it happens, rich players make more bank with the weed meta proportionally than the noobs. Your argument doesn't hold up at all. If you want to bridge the wealth gap, make the rich kids actually have to put in labor to maintain their balance. Remove house weed, simple as. 

Jr4life24 and KrazyKnight like this
Link to comment
1 hour ago, lukee said:

Let’s remove all the ways poor people can make money so all the rich people can control the server even more 😁😁

Thats a retarded argument the server has been running for years now and we never needed house aging not now never it doesn't promote interactions at all. Also any house aging requires you to do easier drugs or grind the fuck out of legal stuff to make you be able to buy a house therefor its already only for the elite that stay

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:

Thats a retarded argument the server has been running for years now and we never needed house aging not now never it doesn't promote interactions at all. Also any house aging requires you to do easier drugs or grind the fuck out of legal stuff to make you be able to buy a house therefor its already only for the elite that stay

read the other thing I said

50 minutes ago, KrazyKnight said:

So, in other words, increase the sell prices of all illegal goods if I'm reading this right? I wouldn't mind that, but my main issue is that it's seen as too easy with homegrown weed and discourages interaction with other players. In my view, what makes Asylum really at its best is the interaction you have with the community. With house weed, it's trending to cut that interaction off.

while also making changes to increase the risks of doing the illegal runs, yes.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Passive money making is how the rich make their money 🧑‍🦯

Domination, cartels, robbing, real estate, crafting, risky drug running.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Passive money making is how the rich make their money 🧑‍🦯

Also, the rich, like envy for example hasn’t done any money making in years, and with 10mil+ each.

it’s not how they make their money it’s how they already made their money and moved on to things like I said. 

Edited by lukee
Link to comment
3 hours ago, lukee said:

how about keeping the money making methods, make them 3x riskier but 2x more profitable

so you mean like making them not passive 

1 hour ago, lukee said:

Domination, cartels, robbing, real estate, crafting, risky drug running.

 

 

Also, the rich, like envy for example hasn’t done any money making in years, and with 10mil+ each.

it’s not how they make their money it’s how they already made their money and moved on to things like I said. 

u are salty u wont be able to sit in ur house and make easy ass money

王 rando 王 likes this
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

so you mean like making them not passive 

u are salty u wont be able to sit in ur house and make easy ass money

I haven’t done passive money in like a year fym 😭😭😭😭

6 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

so you mean like making them not passive 

u are salty u wont be able to sit in ur house and make easy ass money

Also yes making passive money not passive with more profit

Link to comment

Agree to delete, in some time people always locked the door at home watching movies to harvest wealth, unlike the old days when there were fierce battles over a load of goods

Edited by Aluka
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...