Mitch (IFRIT)

Asylum Announcement

Hello all,

Clint and Bada have made the decision to open up Server 3 Permanently.

With that being said, you can safely buy houses and enjoy the server. If you have previously sold your houses due to the uncertainty of the server. We apologize for the confusion with these changes. 

For the time being all servers will be kept at a cap of 85. This is going to be done while we debug some of our current issues. 

As always, we truly appreciate the amount of support you guys have been giving us. This has been truly a blast, and something I know I'll never forget. 

For the APD:

Corporal plus will be able to play any of the speciality slots (Sorry OG P3)  Have fun and happy hunting APD.

Rebels: please kick the APD's ass. 

Sincerely, 

Mitch

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

what do you mean?

All of our guys sold their houses when it was brought back up temporarily and spend 10 hours moving gear under the assumption that the server was not coming back online permanently.  Wouldn't it only be fair if they got the houses they sold under that presumption back?

Just now, Kitui said:

All of our guys sold their houses when it was brought back up temporarily and spend 10 hours moving gear under the assumption that the server was not coming back online permanently.  Wouldn't it only be fair if they got the houses they sold under that presumption back?

I can emphasize with you and I realise that sucks. And for that, I apologize. But sadly this is not a task that I am willing to undertake with the team of staff. This would end up being a complete mess and there is no good way going about it. Again, apologies to those who are all affected. 

Zoex likes this

5 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

So is the plan to eventually bring max players back upto 100 once some optimization has been done?

Yes

2 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

For the time being all servers will be kept at a cap of 85. This is going to be done while we debug some of our current issues. 

Huan Lee likes this

Was all clearly a scam for free real estate, I see what you did :thinking:
Sold to market 2 donor rebel houses, Athira medical house, Kavala square house, WHY U DO DIS 2 ME  nothing left to rebuy :( 

Edited by Thomas
.Casper and Rosie like this

ok for some reason if i join server 3 it kicks me out if I have already joined server 1 or 2 and it's the same thing vice-versa if I join S3 and try joining S1 or S2, it kicks me out. There's an image of an auditorium right before it kicks me out to the server browser. I can select a slot but after I download the mission file it'll kick me out.

Restarting the game will fix it but you have to restart your game to alternate between the S1&2 and S3.

Farmer Steve and Blake. like this

1 hour ago, massi said:

ok for some reason if i join server 3 it kicks me out if I have already joined server 1 or 2 and it's the same thing vice-versa if I join S3 and try joining S1 or S2, it kicks me out. There's an image of an auditorium right before it kicks me out to the server browser. I can select a slot but after I download the mission file it'll kick me out.

Restarting the game will fix it but you have to restart your game to alternate between the S1&2 and S3.

The restarting a game after downloading a mission file is an Arma thing I believe. Why you have to download a new mission file every time you connect to 3 im not sure on. I have passed that along to the Devs.

Spek and Blake. like this

I get that its different but we haven't had to download a new mission file every-time before when we had open pcts. Granted they were different maps but im assuming there is a way to make it so it doesn't have to be downloaded every time you disconnect from 3.

massi likes this

Just now, Leady said:

I get that its different but we haven't had to download a new mission file every-time before when we had open pcts. Granted they were different maps but im assuming there is a way to make it so it doesn't have to be downloaded every time you disconnect from 3.

It's because the two mission files share the same name. Server 3's mission file just needs a different name and people won't have to re-download it every time they switch between 1&2 and 3.

Edited by Azeh
Innate, Space, Leady and 5 others like this