bamf

Change log 8.1.7

871 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

You've grown an immunity to weak ass painkillers.  Gotta start using the hard shit.

Mainlining fentanyl? Got it

cHIP ōTLE likes this

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, massi said:

rebel tree is today? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, massi said:

rebel tree is today? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, ItsLacie said:

Still working on it, this may be my last week coding for asylum so gotta finish it up. Starting a temporary full time job on monday. I would post some of the videos of the system in action but don't wanna leak the features :P

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Still working on it, this may be my last week coding for asylum so gotta finish it up. Starting a temporary full time job on monday. I would post some of the videos of the system in action but don't wanna leak the features :P

"Sowwy I'm Slow"

Good luck with the new job!

Edited by Twinkie

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Still working on it, this may be my last week coding for asylum so gotta finish it up. Starting a temporary full time job on monday. I would post some of the videos of the system in action but don't wanna leak the features :P

Can we have just a little tease? We been waiting forever please.

 

Also good luck with the new job. :) 

Edited by ItsLacie

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ItsLacie said:

Can we have just a little tease? We been waiting forever please.

I would have to get permission from bamf, so bug him :P

But the hard work is done, all the database stuff, 95% of the UI is done, etc. Just gonna finish up a couple of the scripts. So you'll be seeing it soon, have patience

Innateocean, ItsLacie, Atra and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Poseidon said:

I would have to get permission from bamf, so bug him :P

But the hard work is done, all the database stuff, 95% of the UI is done, etc. Just gonna finish up a couple of the scripts. So you'll be seeing it soon, have patience

@bamf @bamf @bamf

ItsLacie and Atra like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

who's ready for the Logan Paul vs KSI fight tomorrow? 

I will bet you 500k Logan Paul wins, and I hate both of them

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Pizza Man said:

I will bet you 500k Logan Paul wins, and I hate both of them

yeah logan did wrestling for all of highschool def gonna win.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Just now, Pizza Man said:

I will bet you 500k Logan Paul wins, and I hate both of them

5usd someone calls in a bomb threat.

;)

 

 

Edited by Farmer Steve
Gяavlツ, HotWings, Twinkie and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Rebel tree is gonna suck dick tbh

My thoughts. Not for a lack of trying and good coding, but because outside of cop talents what could really be added?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

yeah logan did wrestling for all of highschool def gonna win.

KSI is African American hes going to win.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

KSI is African American hes going to win.

yo dumb fuck, hes not american and for all you know he's hatian or some shit. why the fuck you think all blacks gotta be african? racist ass bitch

Johnny likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

yo dumb fuck, hes not american and for all you know he's hatian or some shit. why the fuck you think all blacks gotta be african? racist ass bitch

ur actually fucking dumb.

Twinkie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

yo dumb fuck, hes not american and for all you know he's hatian or some shit. why the fuck you think all blacks gotta be african? racist ass bitch

Is it not just as racist to spout off he might be "hatian or some shit"?  Hes British btw

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

yo dumb fuck, hes not american and for all you know he's hatian or some shit. why the fuck you think all blacks gotta be african? racist ass bitch

African EU

Huan Lee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

yo dumb fuck, hes not american and for all you know he's hatian or some shit. why the fuck you think all blacks gotta be african? racist ass bitch

Its the internet, don't get your panties in a bunch. 

Huan Lee likes this

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

KSI is African American hes going to win.

KSI is British :P

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/24/2018 at 5:03 PM, Farmer Steve said:

5usd someone calls in a bomb threat.

;)

 

 

10usd it's Logan Paul.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

10usd it's Logan Paul.

They didn't believe me

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, Bag Of Funyuns said:

when people think all blacks are african american.

trihards

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Anddd it's now Sunday... Almost Monday. 

It's coming "later this week" :frog:

Edited by BioHazard
Chow Mein likes this

Share this post


Link to post

not saying this would be high priority, but can we fix or remove governor.  Shit has been bugged for weeks (same gov for WEEKS, can't vote for a new one).  seems a bit unfair.
@bamf

Patato, Danne and Russell* like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

not saying this would be high priority, but can we fix or remove governor.  Shit has been bugged for weeks (same gov for WEEKS, can't vote for a new one).  seems a bit unfair.
@bamf

Still rotates, it's just that they broke voting.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.