Currently, Molu is our sixth boss, making the Dragon Gang once again great.(Content has been modified)

manhua

Recently, we have received a large number of invitations from friends who hope we can return to shelter again. Now our sixth boss is leading the Dragon Gang to join the shelter.
Actually, the shelter was done very poorly by Rogue.

--------     Dragon Gang Citizen Committee          Manhua

Edited by manhua
Donald, Keneith, -.- and 22 others like this
2 hours ago, manhua said:

The following paragraph may be deleted by the administrator. It may have touched the interests of the administrator.

The Asylum Dragon Gang was founded in 2019, and we firmly resist any cheating behavior and maintain the activity of the gang. We have received many unfair treatment results. Received a large amount of information on regional and racial discrimination.And maintain this donation.

But in the past two months, the Dragon Gang has been ostracized by many members of the community. They use their authority to create a large number of RPG shells and grenades to fight against us. Seriously affecting the fairness of the community. This is the ultimate bottom line of the Dragon Gang, and we have zero tolerance for this behavior. After discussion with the Dragon gang  team, it was decided to permanently withdraw from the Asylum community at 22:00 Beijing time on August 23, 2023.

The Dragon Gang is here to thank those who have helped us and to cherish the friends who fought with us. I hope your life will be better in the future. Looking forward to meeting you in another community in Arma 4.

Nobody cares !!!!!!!!

X T C and Donald like this
9 hours ago, manhua said:

The following paragraph may be deleted by the administrator. It may have touched the interests of the administrator.

The Asylum Dragon Gang was founded in 2019, and we firmly resist any cheating behavior and maintain the activity of the gang. We have received many unfair treatment results. Received a large amount of information on regional and racial discrimination.And maintain this donation.

But in the past two months, the Dragon Gang has been ostracized by many members of the community. They use their authority to create a large number of RPG shells and grenades to fight against us. Seriously affecting the fairness of the community. This is the ultimate bottom line of the Dragon Gang, and we have zero tolerance for this behavior. After discussion with the Dragon gang  team, it was decided to permanently withdraw from the Asylum community at 22:00 Beijing time on August 23, 2023.

The Dragon Gang is here to thank those who have helped us and to cherish the friends who fought with us. I hope your life will be better in the future. Looking forward to meeting you in another community in Arma 4.

Honestly, the way The Dragons have interacted with this community has created the dislike with which you are treated. Imperium never shedded any Ifrits/Quilins/etc until you guys started doing it every single time to us, then we just said fuck it and started doing it back to everyone. Turn about is fair play. You guys would go out of your way to VDM every helicopter and even smoke off with Ifrit smoke every sports hatchback that you could exploit unflip into towers to blow them up just so we couldn't record it. You would constantly shoot the fuel tank of quilins (which is another exploit) to blow them up. You guys earned your reputation.

Also, You realize the two RPGs with which you were shot yesterday that clearly started this idea of leaving Asylum were legitmately purchased, right?

I find it interesting that you dislike people having RPGs when I seized 6 RPG shells from you personally yesterday when on cop. 

Bob Danaloo, X T C, Keneith and 4 others like this
1 hour ago, Hubschrauber said:

Honestly, the way The Dragons have interacted with this community has created the dislike with which you are treated. Imperium never shedded any Ifrits/Quilins/etc until you guys started doing it every single time to us, then we just said fuck it and started doing it back to everyone. Turn about is fair play. You guys would go out of your way to VDM every helicopter and even smoke off with Ifrit smoke every sports hatchback that you could exploit unflip into towers to blow them up just so we couldn't record it. You would constantly shoot the fuel tank of quilins (which is another exploit) to blow them up. You guys earned your reputation.

Also, You realize the two RPGs with which you were shot yesterday that clearly started this idea of leaving Asylum were legitmately purchased, right?

I find it interesting that you dislike people having RPGs when I seized 6 RPG shells from you personally yesterday when on cop. 

Spot on. I'll translate....

Basically, he said go fuck yourself and never come back. And he hopes your life is as miserable as you made ours on asylum. (His thoughts on my behalf)

T-Bone likes this
12 hours ago, manhua said:

The Chinese have, since I began playing, always been a staple of playing on this server. You had Kavala rats, you had Athira cop-killers, you had everyone else, and you had the Chinese. There's never been a day when I didn't curse your ping advantage or make some rude comment in the safety of my Discord channel or group chat. However, despite all that, I can say that I will miss you guys.

Also, you shot literally 7 different RPGs at us yesterday when we did a shipping. That was fucking hilarious. Bless up.

MoLu. likes this
On 8/22/2023 at 10:59 PM, manhua said:

Received a large amount of information on regional and racial discrimination.

Oh Jesus, now even China is infected with that woke liberal everything is racist bullshit?

So no one liking you guys exploiting your shit ping is somehow racist?

Dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.......nerd.

zdeat and Bherky like this
Guest Doomba

manhua this post makes me very sad. I literally just moved to the middle of nowhere where the only internet available is 1 bar of 5g from T-Mobile with 600ms ping and I was very much looking forward to finally being able to fight your group on even terms.

Do not worry though friend, I will carry on your LAGacy. At least until ATT gets tired of me calling them 3x a day crying about them not running fiber literally 300ft and gives in to my demands

35987272-soldier-saluting-china-s-flag.j

Edited by Doomba

At the beginning, Enemies of the Dragon Gang were happy about the withdrawal of the Dragon Gang, but as time goes by, they will feel that without the Dragon Gang, there will be no opponents. they will never experience the pleasure of fk Chinese people again

they will never see someone say: Someone set up a group? Let's fk the Chinese together

Edited by Edward Snowden
MoLu. likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 11:59 PM, manhua said:

Yu gobai.

• manhua changed the title to Currently, Molu is our sixth boss, making the Dragon Gang once again great.(Content has been modified)