Free CRH

A ban completely surrounded around speculation without evident proof should not be banned for. The evidence and explanation by staff on KOTH was he "attempted to shoot at a player 1k away" how is play like that unreasonable coming from cartel players on life servers which attempt/ succeed these kills all the time. 

If Olympus can realize how idiotic this ban is...why can't you guys! This shit is ridiculous. crh is unbanned now on Olympus without issue. Which there has been no issue before with crh  anyway. 

Make the right decision and unban. Like what vlad said it's your fucking server its your decision. Anyone who second guesses it can off themselves

Edited by Walt
JamieH, CRH, Vlad and 3 others like this
9 hours ago, Walt said:

A ban completely surrounded around speculation without evident proof should not be banned for. The evidence and explanation by staff on KOTH was he "attempted to shoot at a player 1k away" how is play like that unreasonable coming from cartel players on life servers which attempt/ succeed these kills all the time. 

If Olympus can realize how idiotic this ban is...why can't you guys! This shit is ridiculous. crh is unbanned now on Olympus without issue. Which there has been no issue before with crh  anyway. 

Make the right decision and unban. Like what vlad said it's your fucking server its your decision. Anyone who second guesses it can off themselves

Preach that shit

9 hours ago, Blake. said:

What was he banned for?

54 minutes ago, DankBud said:

he got banned off a KOTH server for shooting an mk200 1k out an not killing anyone......interesting,i thought it was off another life server lol.

4 hours ago, salty.connor said:

cap once smoke glitching wasn't able to be done on the server yall left

I don't think you realize we're the ones who got smoke glitching removed so that makes no sense

Bherky and JamieH like this
24 minutes ago, Zurph said:

This ban seems pretty wack. honestly how would any life server not look at this ban and just laugh at it. They just ban some one for shooting at a person over a click out, i hope you guys saw actual proof of him cheating and did not just copy a KOTH server ban.

Code4Gaming doesn't show any proof to the players or admins of other servers, nor do they bother trying. We already tried to get asylum admins to talk to them and they won't show proof to them or anything. I'm still wondering how this ban is sticking..

3 minutes ago, Tea. said:

Code4Gaming doesn't show any proof to the players or admins of other servers, nor do they bother trying. We already tried to get asylum admins to talk to them and they won't show proof to them or anything. I'm still wondering how this ban is sticking..

ik the guy that owns it Roidrage he was like one of the first people i played arma with, he has actual issues. i use to be in their little C4G clan thing.

hey its ok an admin with 150 hours is dictating my ban here i guess.

all i can say is crazy how this is the treatment a player gets that has played on the server for 5 years, offered to help with server upkeep when other owners were involved when the server was half dead, created google docs full of ideas for gang life and shared them/communicated with devs

Tea., Corgi and Vlad like this

I think we need to cancel asylum if they aren't going to care about their players sides of the story, and how did Olympus unban this guy before asylum because to me that is pretty sad that the owner and the admins have no respect for a player who has done quite a bit for this community. I've literally killed people 1k out with a mk200 its not impossible and most people will attempt to kill people 1k out because that's a clip if you do. In this case CRH didn't even kill anybody and was banned for aimbot. WHAT TYPE OF SHIT IS THAT. This ban is actually ridiculous, KOTH server shouldn't even have influence over who asylum bans or not. It seems to me that asylum and Olympus are C4Gs children and have to listen to their dad. Its literally an entirely different server, who wont even provide reasonable evidence of cheating. What really tops the cake is that this admin arguing over his ban has 150 hours in arma?? Did he buy the game last week, and how is he an admin on an arma 3 server when he probably doesn't even know how to use combat stance. The admins are speechless on this thread,  id be surprised if they even took a look at it. If they do then #FREECRH because there isn't any excuse to keep him banned. There wasn't even an excuse to ban him in the first place. 

Bherky, Joshhh and Tea. like this
1 hour ago, anthony rayelo said:

I think we need to cancel asylum if they aren't going to care about their players sides of the story, and how did Olympus unban this guy before asylum because to me that is pretty sad that the owner and the admins have no respect for a player who has done quite a bit for this community. I've literally killed people 1k out with a mk200 its not impossible and most people will attempt to kill people 1k out because that's a clip if you do. In this case CRH didn't even kill anybody and was banned for aimbot. WHAT TYPE OF SHIT IS THAT. This ban is actually ridiculous, KOTH server shouldn't even have influence over who asylum bans or not. It seems to me that asylum and Olympus are C4Gs children and have to listen to their dad. Its literally an entirely different server, who wont even provide reasonable evidence of cheating. What really tops the cake is that this admin arguing over his ban has 150 hours in arma?? Did he buy the game last week, and how is he an admin on an arma 3 server when he probably doesn't even know how to use combat stance. The admins are speechless on this thread,  id be surprised if they even took a look at it. If they do then #FREECRH because there isn't any excuse to keep him banned. There wasn't even an excuse to ban him in the first place. 

amen olympus realized how stupid the ban was, and asylum shares bans with koth and olympus shares bans with asylum so thats how the ban got to olympus