Jump to content

Changelog - September


Recommended Posts

Trash. So now only the wealthy players and people who pay to play can afford houses? Got on and can't access any of the houses that I found for market and ones I worked hard to buy. Basically owe around $45,000 per house, how do you suggest I pay for $225,000+ per week and enjoy the rest of the game? I don't know about you but I don't like spending all my time making money. You do realize people are constantly getting robbed or busted by the police gang right? And now I can't even sell the stuff inside my houses, great call.

House Electric Bills

  • Every house will now generate an electric bill every 7 days. The amount accumulated is based on how long you are on, types of upgrades, and house type. If you fail to pay the bill, you will be locked out of inventory/keys.
  • Key holders will also not be allowed to access anything, until the house owner pays their bill.
  • Failing to pay on the 8th day, will allow you to no longer spawn there, until you pay your bill.
  • Home owners can pay the electric bill via the house menu
808state, Niklaus and Farmer Don like this
Link to comment

Hotfix #4:
- Crypto mining rate has been doubled
- Having the crypto dealer will now significantly increase the amount of crypto you mine
- Fixed SWAT start positions (most were broken)
- Fixed evidence virtual loot from spawning in
- Added a confirmation if you are storing a gang vehicle (to prevent storing it accidentally)
- The effects of smoking dab are now increased (and will no longer attach smoke to you, if you use a dab rig)
- Added a APD Captain only special heavy vehicle 
- Electric bills have been removed

Jeffo and Copa like this
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Mr. Slick said:

- Added a APD Captain only special heavy vehicle 

 

4 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

everytime we think they cant give anymore stupid toys to a whole 3 people they do it again

Who cares they still fucking suck regardless  more vehicles to shed and blow up all.

The APD is a Orgy of clueless autistic pedophiles jerking each off thinking they are hard because they have some internet rank but in all reality are basements dwelling losers who are covered in ache from head to toe and and never seen outside before and probably suffer from social anxiety and have to be sheltered by there parents but when you confront these pedophile pansies they report for harassment because words are mean…. 
 

THIS A COPY AND PASTE FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE 

Papa Johns likes this
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

 

 

Who cares they still fucking suck regardless  more vehicles to shed and blow up all.

The APD is a Orgy of clueless autistic pedophiles jerking each off thinking they are hard because they have some internet rank but in all reality are basements dwelling losers who are covered in ache from head to toe and and never seen outside before and probably suffer from social anxiety and have to be sheltered by there parents but when you confront these pedophile pansies they report for harassment because words are mean…. 
 

THIS A COPY AND PASTE FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE 


Ethan while I appreciate the consistently mature and cohesive message you bring about the APD.  There are several aspects that you seem to be missing out on.  First of all this is in fact a game, we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves.  When I signed up for the APD I didn’t realize that I was just here for your personal amusement.  Perhaps you would be better suited by a game with actual NPCs rather than real people with real opinions.

 

Secondly I would challenge you to think about what you would do on asylum if there wasn’t an APD.  Last time I checked this server was oriented around cops and robbers.  Just robbers doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Thirdly you are more suited than many of the community to voice your concerns about certain things to the powers that be.  Perhaps if you used this pulpit to try to better the community , rather than yell into voice-to-chat on your way home we would all be enjoying ourselves a little bit more.

Fitz

 

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

 

 

Who cares they still fucking suck regardless  more vehicles to shed and blow up all.

The APD is a Orgy of clueless autistic pedophiles jerking each off thinking they are hard because they have some internet rank but in all reality are basements dwelling losers who are covered in ache from head to toe and and never seen outside before and probably suffer from social anxiety and have to be sheltered by there parents but when you confront these pedophile pansies they report for harassment because words are mean…. 
 

THIS A COPY AND PASTE FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE 

Sir I’ll have you know my mom says I’m very handsome 

homer simpson episode 10 GIF

Ethan Darrell likes this
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, P.FitzWallace said:


Ethan while I appreciate the consistently mature and cohesive message you bring about the APD.  There are several aspects that you seem to be missing out on.  First of all this is in fact a game, we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves.  When I signed up for the APD I didn’t realize that I was just here for your personal amusement.  Perhaps you would be better suited by a game with actual NPCs rather than real people with real opinions.

 

Secondly I would challenge you to think about what you would do on asylum if there wasn’t an APD.  Last time I checked this server was oriented around cops and robbers.  Just robbers doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Thirdly you are more suited than many of the community to voice your concerns about certain things to the powers that be.  Perhaps if you used this pulpit to try to better the community , rather than yell into voice-to-chat on your way home we would all be enjoying ourselves a little bit more.

Fitz

 

Bro I watched a admin almost ban because you have werid obsession with children and porn you are in fact the biggest freak show of them all 

 

                           FIND HELP

 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 8:31 AM, Mr. Slick said:

Hotfix #3:
- Fixed governor tax not properly adding to account (only broken since this patch)
- Made it very very very very very rare for a miner to lose a console (easier to win the lottery than lose a console)
- Moved the Jewelry Emporium (also improved information messages associated with it)
- Updated the lumberjack quests to work as intended (descriptions are more clear also)
- Fixed being randomly kicked
- Possibly fixed gang garage pulling failing in some instances
- Slightly increased remote explosive distance
- Fixes regarding firefighting 
- Possibly fixed medic payouts for revives (responded and not)
- Possibly fixed issues with giving keys to players (rare)
- Fixed claiming a gang vehicle not giving you the vehicle
- Fixed a oyster seasonal quest not adding
- Buffed bitcoin generation rate at the Crypto Dealer
- AFD Fires now can be put out with at least 1 firefighter, (1=5 mins, 2=4mins, 3=3mins, 4=2mins, more than 5 is 1 minute)
- Fixed seizing a vehicle not properly being deleted in your garage (only broken since this patch)

Could you double check the console breaking part?  I installed my first console and it took a crap and disappeared within 2 restarts. 

I did upgrade the house to a level 3 miner after installing the console.  Maybe that could have something to do with it? 

If consoles are going to break, maybe put a reasonable time limit before that can happen or set something up to where you can maintenance them or replace parts?

ManWeKilledIt likes this
Link to comment
7 hours ago, FP Hans said:

Could you double check the console breaking part?  I installed my first console and it took a crap and disappeared within 2 restarts. 

I did upgrade the house to a level 3 miner after installing the console.  Maybe that could have something to do with it? 

If consoles are going to break, maybe put a reasonable time limit before that can happen or set something up to where you can maintenance them or replace parts?

Seems like you just got very very unlucky. Try the lottery next time you log in!

I have 5 and they're yet to break.

Link to comment
On 9/29/2021 at 7:59 PM, FP Hans said:

Could you double check the console breaking part?  I installed my first console and it took a crap and disappeared within 2 restarts. 

I did upgrade the house to a level 3 miner after installing the console.  Maybe that could have something to do with it? 

If consoles are going to break, maybe put a reasonable time limit before that can happen or set something up to where you can maintenance them or replace parts?

I agree with this it is almost impossible to find memory when excavating and while im spending all of my time trying to get just 1 part my consoles are still breaking casually and I am not winning the lottery casually every day

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't made an actual hotfix changelog the past couple updates so here we go.

Hotfix #5:
- Fixed lockpicking chance whilst having gang fortress.
- Scroll wheel for plant processing range should be 8 meters across the board.
- If you press T or F while the wanted menu is open, you should no longer open up different menus.
- Sativa/Indica bud has been nerfed to $800.
- Golden Wax has been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD sheets have been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD pills have been nerfed to $790.
- LSD will now age by 25 per instead of 50 per.
- Weed will now age by 25 per instead of 35 per.
- Added the pumpkin Halloween skin to the armed qilin
- Dying in a blown up vehicle will now no longer delete/bug your body (thanks arma after 8 years).
- You will no longer lose an adrenaline shot, if you had an adrenaline shot used on you.
- Jewelry Emporium safe should now be more reliable in cleaning up.
- If a medic sends a respond request, you are able to either deny or accept.
- Getting killed by an enemy gang member will now be displayed in side chat.
- AFD house fires should now properly work (would end way to fast).
- You should be able to hack a mental asylum laptop, if you were previously bugged from doing so.
- The AFD responder menu will now display how long ago the corpse requested assistance. 

Pandaヅ, Crossfade, Kraken and 6 others like this
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

- Sativa/Indica bud has been nerfed to $800.

- Golden Wax has been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD sheets have been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD pills have been nerfed to $790.
- LSD will now age by 25 per instead of 50 per.
- Weed will now age by 25 per instead of 35 per.

Time to camp down meth boys.

Droopy likes this
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:


- Sativa/Indica bud has been nerfed to $800.
- Golden Wax has been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD sheets have been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD pills have been nerfed to $790.
- LSD will now age by 25 per instead of 50 per.
- Weed will now age by 25 per instead of 35 per.
 

RIP the cringe LSD/Bud campers. 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

Haven't made an actual hotfix changelog the past couple updates so here we go.

Hotfix #5:
- Fixed lockpicking chance whilst having gang fortress.
- Scroll wheel for plant processing range should be 8 meters across the board.
- If you press T or F while the wanted menu is open, you should no longer open up different menus.
- Sativa/Indica bud has been nerfed to $800.
- Golden Wax has been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD sheets have been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD pills have been nerfed to $790.
- LSD will now age by 25 per instead of 50 per.
- Weed will now age by 25 per instead of 35 per.
- Added the pumpkin Halloween skin to the armed qilin
- Dying in a blown up vehicle will now no longer delete/bug your body (thanks arma after 8 years).
- You will no longer lose an adrenaline shot, if you had an adrenaline shot used on you.
- Jewelry Emporium safe should now be more reliable in cleaning up.
- If a medic sends a respond request, you are able to either deny or accept.
- Getting killed by an enemy gang member will now be displayed in side chat.
- AFD house fires should now properly work (would end way to fast).
- You should be able to hack a mental asylum laptop, if you were previously bugged from doing so.
- The AFD responder menu will now display how long ago the corpse requested assistance. 

Hey, you said my problem would be fixed this hotfix. Its not.

Link to comment
On 10/13/2021 at 4:53 AM, Mr. Slick said:

Haven't made an actual hotfix changelog the past couple updates so here we go.

Hotfix #5:
- Fixed lockpicking chance whilst having gang fortress.
- Scroll wheel for plant processing range should be 8 meters across the board.
- If you press T or F while the wanted menu is open, you should no longer open up different menus.
- Sativa/Indica bud has been nerfed to $800.
- Golden Wax has been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD sheets have been nerfed to $1,200.
- LSD pills have been nerfed to $790.
- LSD will now age by 25 per instead of 50 per.
- Weed will now age by 25 per instead of 35 per.
- Added the pumpkin Halloween skin to the armed qilin
- Dying in a blown up vehicle will now no longer delete/bug your body (thanks arma after 8 years).
- You will no longer lose an adrenaline shot, if you had an adrenaline shot used on you.
- Jewelry Emporium safe should now be more reliable in cleaning up.
- If a medic sends a respond request, you are able to either deny or accept.
- Getting killed by an enemy gang member will now be displayed in side chat.
- AFD house fires should now properly work (would end way to fast).
- You should be able to hack a mental asylum laptop, if you were previously bugged from doing so.
- The AFD responder menu will now display how long ago the corpse requested assistance. 

you are actually fucking retard 

Wing Wong2 and Junker like this
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...