New Moderators

Akula

@ImShy get ready for one of these buddy( your doing good but you just need to keep pushing for a little longer and you will for sure get it next time.)Even know you have been playing none stop for the past 2 years, Trust me just leave. If you know a admin that does not like you he is your reason for not getting mod it has nothing to do with you needing to (Work harder) Or ( Grinding out support ) 🤣

shawn, Donald, william and 7 others like this

Wow choosing these mods over players like @ImShy and @william who have been loyal and haven't left the server in years is wild.

But yeah let's promote the ex-captain whos been back for 3 months, fuck them kids right 🤷‍♂️

Nothing against Nathan or Vortex as I know these guys but damn dude y'all did them dirty

DEMI ROZE ヅ and K A Z E M like this
12 hours ago, skimancole said:

Wow choosing these mods over players like @ImShy and @william who have been loyal and haven't left the server in years is wild.

Being loyal and not leaving the server isn't a good basis for eligibility of moderating the server. Things like past bans, maturity, being known, understanding of server rules, and most importantly your interactions towards any and all players on the server without bias. Playing on the server and "being loyal" is probably one of the smaller aspects of it.

But yeah let's promote the ex-captain whos been back for 3 months

Moderator applications are open quite often. Even if said person has only been back for 3 months, I'm sure they're very well known and have an extremely positive track record. They wouldn't have much to prove from themselves to be a trusting member of the Asylum admin team. Even if that person is only around for a little bit and not planning to play the server for an extended period of time, the fact that they have such a positive track record, former leadership experience on the APD, and is able to be self sufficient in terms of understanding how the admin team works, they will be a much more positive choice to make.

I'm not saying that the two names you mentioned wouldn't have been a good fit, but the time investment and the risk doesn't outweigh the benefit they would be to the admin team. From what you're saying, you're almost portraying the moderator or admin position as a reward and a toy.

.Nathan, zdeat, Sjuol and 5 others like this
14 hours ago, skimancole said:

But yeah let's promote the ex-captain whos been back for 3 months, fuck them kids right 🤷‍♂️

Nothing against Nathan or Vortex as I know these guys but damn dude y'all did them dirty

You miss spelled 8 months. =P

DarkKnight likes this