Gen. Henry Arnold

Change Log 8.3.1

7 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Yeah dunno if you intend for Rodo to work how it use to but it's still not how it was.

Right now you get either 1 or 2 coke at a time with rodo (how it use to work with only gang talent)

Rodo use to be you would get it then either 2 - 3 coke per gather. @Gen. Henry Arnold  dunno if you used @3rik's code.

Rodo allows for faster gathering, so a shorter delay between each gather. 

7 hours ago, J9HUNNA said:

i dont see whats changed about the van seats?

Hop in and it enables the rear and side seats of the cargo van.

Huan Lee likes this

8 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

How much faster should rodo be? Not noticing that much of a difference.

I'm going to miss parole, it was fun to RP, especially with new players who would immediately violate it and then I'd arrest them again and we'd have a good laugh. I wish there was a way to keep it. Maybe have parole as an extra option that does not reduce/remove charges or earn the cop money. Maybe parole can be tacked on to violent offenders AFTER the ticket is paid and only pings if they're violent again. 

8 hours ago, Huntree said:

So we aren’t gonna talked about your admin abusers who don’t care about people scripting in the server when there’s proof of an admin legitimately saying he doesn’t care if a player scripts it in because he already does it but doesn’t ban him!? The fuck would I wanna continue playing in such a corrupt server

https://imgur.com/a/JjApxWj

8 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

ive tried i pulled out my candy van and couldnt do anything other than driver n passenger :/ maybe i have to buy a new one not one form my garage?

Ron Johnson likes this

11 hours ago, Xavorey said:

People might have to try RPing for once:frog:

You means civs?  Civs weren't the ones abusing parole and begging people to turn themselves in for it:frog:  Now those same cops who were abusing parole are just going to Robocop 

7 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

You means civs?  Civs weren't the ones abusing parole and begging people to turn themselves in for it:frog:  Now those same cops who were abusing parole are just going to Robocop 

Civs were absolutely abusing parole. I've been called so many times by cartel rats to turn themselves in. They give a story and request parole...then alt f-4 glitching parole out the second they hit accept.  Happened countless times. I finally started reporting people for it. 

So maybe this was a two way street?

Russell* likes this

8 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

There will always be some bad apples, but cops who want to RP will now be meet with civ's who have no choice but to RP if they want a reduced ticket/pardon, instead of just saying 3 words " I want parole "

Russell* likes this

7 hours ago, Xavorey said:

There will always be some bad apples, but cops who want to RP will now be meet with civ's who have no choice but to RP if they want a reduced ticket/pardon, instead of just saying 3 words " I want parole "

That literally makes zero sense.  No cop was ever forced to give parole because a civ asked for it.  And you know that it wasn't removed because of that.  It was removed because certain cops were abusing the fuck out of it.  Which now they will go and Robocop people because the APD isn't enforcing any standards I guess.  No RP is going to be contributed.  All you did was keep the same shit head cops but now they'll just Robocop instead of abusing parole.

ChicoXL likes this

17 hours ago, Subaru said:

Looks like a pretty good patch.... Looking forward to play cop and some civ.  New weapons will be fun.  

Oh, who the hell let Google back? :fail:IMG_4732.JPG.53a1cf243ed57086560bf8d3e1a8f883.JPG

Yikers

I liked parole, not for the money but because it allows you to track known criminals where they go and be a deterrent from them repeating their crimes. I think parole should stay, but just be nerfed.

Google™ and GravL like this

10 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

Why do we not use https for the website/forums?

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

When some Cloudflare settings were changed (I messaged @Clint Beastwood a bit ago and he made the changes required to reset) it removed the ability to visit the site at https://. Part of the issue cropped up during migration.
7d05a789c3755a8b2980011238974952.png

You can now revisit by specifying in your address bar and eventually we will probably have it so it's just used by default. I've addressed this issue previously as discussed in this thread: http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99034-server-adjustments-server-2/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-700383

It's shown as "Info or Not Secure" due to images being served remotely and not locally from the server... i.e/ Some images are served from imgur/etc and not proxied by the forum software and stored locally.

Maaqs and Google™ like this

13 hours ago, HotWings said:

Its almost like the people abusing it could be punished or something.

exactly this. This would be the same as taking away the RDM Rule, cause people were abusing it by shooting tires. Just give parole back and let the APD staff do something for once.

15 hours ago, SethK said:

I liked parole, not for the money but because it allows you to track known criminals where they go and be a deterrent from them repeating their crimes. I think parole should stay, but just be nerfed.

Be cool if they just coded it so if you had X bounty then you wouldn’t be eligible for parole at all through code.

On 2/13/2019 at 11:16 PM, Noliver. said:

are you braindead? type 115 is very good gun, low recoil and fast fire rate.

I tried it out when I went UC and I immediately regretted buying the thing. Prefer my mxm over it. That's just my opinion on it though

8 hours ago, Christian R said:

I tried it out when I went UC and I immediately regretted buying the thing. Prefer my mxm over it. That's just my opinion on it though

Career Cop Issues :shrug:

Google™ and J9HUNNA like this

9 hours ago, Master27411 said:

I think the type 115 is pretty good if you are UC in kavala, because they try to pistol bang your ass and then you just spin around and rip there head off

Can confirm this is a true statement

On 2/14/2019 at 4:14 PM, SethK said:

This ^

To nerf maybe just cut  the payout in half

Edited by Gяavlツ
Donald Clinton likes this

On 2/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, Elaiscancer said:

Apparently you get blacklisted for robocopping now