Admin event.

4 hours ago, ^Connor_K said:

@Fudger @Nomadox @Lorax @CRH @Steve @Penguin_ @PublicEnemy @FoBi3s @sakha @Skrood @Cory B @Twix @Oskarr @Thor... @RobiN_

bois i might need to get gucci up in this pussy up in this bitch. as an LT in this gang i will help lead us to victory! be active bois

also make sure you change your IP before we fight 

Don't worry, I don't join stellar ts:frog: 

Frizzy, Walt and Ghouh like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Can't say they won't show up. 

But they should abide by cartel raid guidelines or face consequences.  I'm sure the other admins who are overseeing the event will keep a close eye on what transpires.

yo wtf this is repeard event not clint beastwood event  idiot

Edited by Kazem Al-Saher
K1NG likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

@Reapered I have concerns about rebel outposts being camped or being a mess due everyone trying to regear.

Also vehicle spawns being blocked are a bitch.

There are 3 rebels on the map. If someone is gonna camp them, I suggest filing up your houses with gear to try to take them back. And I will clean up vehicles left intentionally to block car spawns.

Just now, Reapered said:

There are 3 rebels on the map. If someone is gonna camp them, I suggest filing up your houses with gear to try to take them back. And I will clean up vehicles left intentionally to block car spawns.

if my pc were not having issues no one would take donor rebel 

22 hours ago, Sandwich said:

giphy.gif

You should stream it with a 10-15 minute delay. It would be a lot less stressful then gangwars because you don't have to have everything so planned, it would just happen.

I also think it would be cool to watch the servers shit the bed from a birds eye view.

Majed likes this