Jump to content
Gen. Henry Arnold

Change Log 8.3.0

Recommended Posts

Just now, Demon! said:

my nigga ... the real question is is when they fixing bounty hunter honor 

Understand that this an entirely new development team who has to familiarize themselves with the server, playerbase, and the existing code. These small patches are easy to create and release. As for the issue of the BH honour system, I'm sure, along with the server fixes, that the development team is slowly inching towards fixing those problems as well. Unfortunately it's not as easy as changing the price of a vehicle but reading dozens of lines of code to find an issue

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Emma said:

Understand that this an entirely new development team who has to familiarize themselves with the server, playerbase, and the existing code. These small patches are easy to create and release. As for the issue of the BH honour system, I'm sure, along with the server fixes, that the development team is slowly inching towards fixing those problems as well. Unfortunately it's not as easy as changing the price of a vehicle but reading dozens of lines of code to find an issue

so how did it happen in the first place

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Demon! said:

if thats u in ur picture i feel bad

Meh, I'm happy, I don't see the reason why you felt it necessary to bring that up but whatever makes you feel better

Sphiinx and Romulus like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

The ifrit is the best offroad ARMORED vehicle bar-none.

i mean yeah but now imma be offroad rushing ;lol

Share this post


Link to post

A few things I'd like to share my opinions on.

Quilin/Prowlers: Definitely needed to get a price increase and doors removed, however, I feel like you perhaps went a little too far with the price. 50k is quite a lot especially when they just got nerfed by removing the doors. In my mind I guess I imagined them costing closer to around 20k.

Donor/Arms Rebel: I think it's a major mistake to remove the donor rebel. The whole point of getting a rebel added on Arms was for 2 gangs to be able to regear close to the cartel so that fights can happen faster. This was wanted because during cartel fights many players will just end up spending the majority of their time fighting over donor rebel, which isn't fun at all and takes up a stupid amount of time that could be spent fighting the actual cartel.

Suicide Vests/RPGs: Guess I just don't understand the reason behind the price increase here. I haven't seen any threads on the forums or people talking in sidechat about them being too cheap? I don't think anyone asked for this and it seems out of no where.

Prison: Looks really good, but I think a couple deerstands with some cover need to be added at the cop side of the bridge. Used to be a lot of fun to try and hold those outside deerstands back in 6.0, and it would be fun to able to do that again.

All together I like this patch alot. Just a few tweaks that I think should be made to balance things out.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Shepurd said:

A few things I'd like to share my opinions on.

Quilin/Prowlers: Definitely needed to get a price increase and doors removed, however, I feel like you perhaps went a little too far with the price. 50k is quite a lot especially when they just got nerfed by removing the doors. In my mind I guess I imagined them costing closer to around 20k.

 

 

How big is the difference is the quilins without the doors compared to the ones with doors tho? The hitboxes are probably still fucked? 

Edited by g1ant

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, g1ant said:

 

How big is the difference is the quilins without the doors? The hitboxes are probably still fucked? 

The hitboxes are modified. If you sit in it, have a friend shoot around your body and what not in the vehicle. The hitbox is pretty good....

g1ant likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Obviously things will be evaluated, but the Qlin was being used and abused so badly we had to make a serious change.

I suppose that's fair, though I think you'll find Qilins will die out after a couple weeks. At the very least it will shock the meta and leave the rats scrambling.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

A few things I'd like to share my opinions on.

Donor/Arms Rebel: I think it's a major mistake to remove the donor rebel. The whole point of getting a rebel added on Arms was for 2 gangs to be able to regear close to the cartel so that fights can happen faster. This was wanted because during cartel fights many players will just end up spending the majority of their time fighting over donor rebel, which isn't fun at all and takes up a stupid amount of time that could be spent fighting the actual cartel.

Suicide Vests/RPGs: Guess I just don't understand the reason behind the price increase here. I haven't seen any threads on the forums or people talking in sidechat about them being too cheap? I don't think anyone asked for this and it seems out of no where.

9

For Donor, could not agree more. If they were going to move it (in this case they did to Kavala), they should have moved it to the northwest of Zaros.

The RPG (and to a lesser extent the sui-vest) nerf is to account for the fact that Ifrits are going to be the vehicle of choice and explosive weapons absolutely DESTROYED them previously at Cartels. It gets tiring pulling an ifrit over and over only to get blown up before you can even drop anyone by some rat off-cap.

Edited by pr0digyt

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

HOTFIX:

  • Donor Rebel outpost has been added back to its original location. Now you have (6) rebels to gear up at. If you get camped, fill out a "hurt feelings" report.

"kisses"

Pariah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

HOTFIX:

  • Donor Rebel outpost has been added back to its original location. Now you have (6) rebels to gear up at. If you get camped, fill out a "hurt feelings" report.

Make Qilins like 10k max pls

dennozZ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Suicide vest and rpg price increase was uncalled for.
The Qilin/Prowler nerf was too heavy. No one is gonna use them at that ridiculous price, with or without doors.

I have seen you sit in a turf and RPG out of a house window so I’m pretty damn happy about the RPG price buff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Boris said:

I have seen you sit in a turf and RPG out of a house window so I’m pretty damn happy about the RPG price buff. 

yeah kid i think this is only happen to u.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

They were 8k before this patch 

Gen it does not have doors now so you can die easily. Why increasing like ALOT the price? Honestly i use the quillin to go offroad cause it is a durable vehicle l. So maybe 15-20k. Im sure with the remove of door it will decrease the use at cartels.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...