Gen. Henry Arnold

Change Log 8.3.0

I still think the door removal + 12k price increase (20k total) would have been enough to balance it.

EDIT: This keeping in mind I despise all forms of offroad transportation that isn't the Qilin.

Edited by pr0digyt
dennozZ likes this

Said it before and I'll say it again, incredible process in such a short period of time... keep it up guys.

It is also nice to see all these contributors pop up, shows the community really cares about the well being of the community. 

Jake, Walt and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this

12 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Any way you could perhaps decease ifrit prices ? and maybe lower mk1 prices just fix olympus money in general ... and do staff still give out money ?

What's wrong about the prices rn?

Its really easy to make money. You can probably make 100k ish each 20 minute easily.  

Just now, g1ant said:

What's wrong about the prices rn?

Its really easy to make money. You can probably make 100k ish each 20 minute easily.  

How ?

Just now, Obliteration said:

How ?

Meth is amazing money. Really, really good. Even cocaine will make you fat stacks if you grind for a while. 

I also currently make 134k per smash and grab I do. 

The way I see things Is that this patch is perfect. They gave us what we wanted. The Qillin prices are because the more expensive the fewer people will buy them. 12-15 Qillin's pushing arms isn't fun. The Ifrit prices could go down 10 or 20k but to me, they are at a fine price considering the fact we can now claim them from other gangs. That's my view on it. Thanks, @BaDaBiNg_10-8, @Clint Beastwood, and the Dev Team. 

Edited by Cory B
Leady, Walt, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and 2 others like this

welp, there goes the value of my MX3GL I've had in my crate for like 2 years. Also if I knew Quilins were gonna be selling for 50k I'd of bought 100 of them bitches for the what 5k or something around those lines that they were before. I'd be rolling in the dough. What the heck.

• B A R K I N • likes this

23 minutes ago, Cory B said:

The way I see things Is that this patch is perfect. They gave us what we wanted. The Qillin prices are because the more expensive the fewer people will buy them. 12-15 Qillin's pushing arms isn't fun. The Ifrit prices could go down 10 or 20k but to me, they are at a fine price considering the fact we can now claim them from other gangs. That's my view on it. Thanks, @BaDaBiNg_10-8, @Clint Beastwood, and the Dev Team. 

cory b knee padding lmao

JAY1HP likes this

I expected a lot from the new dev team but I did not expect this much, what a great fucking patch. With the old prison being readded I'm sure it reduces the object count quite a bit, I hope that helps performance at least a little bit. The only tweak I would suggest is to increase the amount qilins/prowlers can hold back to their original amounts which in my opinion is now reasonable given their price increase and the side doors being removed. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood

Edited by Steve
Walt, Nagidal, Leady and 1 other like this