Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, NotTea said:

As if hours are hard to get when you can literally keep your pc open, that means nothing.

not all of us forget to turn our pc off

NotTea likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, R4T said:

y'all saying  that he cheats are retarded as hell. kids got 3k hours on rust and 2k on cs. good tage

This dudes got no brain. Having hours doesn't give you aimbot bud.

Edited by Zealot
NotTea and Bag Of Funyuns like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FreddyC said:

Imagine getting banned for a week for dpi glitching and getting clapped anyways 🙂

imagine camping therisa because you cant get kills on cap lol wiped on cap by a kid on a mac 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mOE said:

imagine camping therisa because you cant get kills on cap lol wiped on cap by a kid on a mac 🙂

you've never wiped a cartel in your life calm down.

8 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

@Revenantnot a single kill on ppg

Obv PPG is superior would never die to bots.

Edited by Toxicc
NotTea and 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 like this

Share this post


Link to post

hey randomers just gonna give my opinion as someone with nearly 10k hours and 5+ years on this server. You're cheating your ass off @Chanky the way your aim moves to follow the ifrit drivers you're killing is just blatant as well as once you get the kill your aim just snaps back to where it started. hf while you still can

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Oskarr said:

idk what rust and cs has to do with arma either way its only 1 clip in here that looks weird idk what people are freaking out for

It’s somewhat relevant,  you’re saying having 5k hours between different games wouldn’t impact your performance on arma? Lol tf you talking about 

Just now, R4T said:

It’s somewhat relevant,  you’re saying having 5k hours between different games wouldn’t impact your performance on arma? Lol tf you talking about 

Specifically FPS. Lol...

Again y’all retards thinking he’s gonna get banned are gonna be real butthurt when he’s tearing your asses up in 3 months 😂

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Zealot said:

This dudes got no brain. Having hours doesn't give you aimbot bud.

I’m sorry you’re dogshit at the game, keep practicing. You might be as good as us one day buddy 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, R4T said:

It’s somewhat relevant,  you’re saying having 5k hours between different games wouldn’t impact your performance on arma? Lol tf you talking about 

Specifically FPS. Lol...

Again y’all retards thinking he’s gonna get banned are gonna be real butthurt when he’s tearing your asses up in 3 months 😂

Bro get his cock out of your mouth holy shit ahahahahha

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, R4T said:

I’m sorry you’re dogshit at the game, keep practicing. You might be as good as us one day buddy 

Suck him off harder.

15 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Bro get his cock out of your mouth holy shit ahahahahha

+1

FreddyC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, william said:

hey randomers just gonna give my opinion as someone with nearly 10k hours and 5+ years on this server. You're cheating your ass off @Chanky the way your aim moves to follow the ifrit drivers you're killing is just blatant as well as once you get the kill your aim just snaps back to where it started. hf while you still can

you are dogshit and had to use pulldowns after 10k hours, and then got banned for it, you are a randomer

uc., R4T and Cukofuko like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

you are dogshit and had to use pulldowns after 10k hours, and then got banned for it, you are a randomer

you're genuinely cringey why are you talking to me. dosser.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...