Mitch (IFRIT)

Asylum Announcement

32 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

We want to be completely open with you guys, this post was @Mitch (IFRIT)'s idea, so props to him for keeping everyone in the loop.  

We also have to be careful of what information is given, because, it does expose how our exDB works.

See I understand why you are wanting to with hold that. The difference was with the other owners is they just wouldn't tell us anything about upcoming changes or really any details for anything at all.

Damn I was literally playing with windmere 3 days ago... I hot dropped an orca on rebel with red white and blue smoke coming off of it and windmere got 1 tapped in the head. Guy sucked ass at the game but he was really chill to play with.

1 minute ago, KrazyKnight said:

He can go into marketing I suppose. Commercial Truck Driver maybe

Nah if he hasn't gone to tech college already he will never get his CDL.  I suggest we type up a shitty resume with dog shit accomplishments like "Tried to fuck over an online role-playing server for a 5 year old game" and get him a sturdy job at Arby's

Edited by Tim-I
Loink, The Chemist, Kev 23 and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, bamf said:

kpagU4F.gif

me.

In all seriousness it depends on the state though, in NY I work in Real Estate and I dont think a single one of us in our office doesnt have a felony or some kind of criminal record

@Roice felony gang

Edited by Sean. /House

3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

We also have to be careful of what information is given, because, it does expose how our exDB works.

The Google CQC Administration Team is listening, please continue.