Gen. Henry Arnold

Change Log 8.4.0

@Bazzajack 

Let me push cops that spawn inside of a compound than rotate out to defend the area outside of the compound that cops can disable the event at. If you cant see it as cop sided you're braindead. 

I think you forgot the part about lighthouse getting the light taken off (Easier to snipe bank roof)

Or the bank stairs being added

Or the lethaling at all feds, prison, and bank for any reason because of an obsure bug Ive seen maybe twice in 2 weeks

Or the giving vests to any cop during the above mentioned events

Sean That Irish Guy and thero like this

Just now, TRYHARD said:

@Bazzajack 

Let me push cops that spawn inside of a compound than rotate out to defend the area outside of the compound that cops can disable the event at. If you cant see it as cop sided you're braindead. 

I think you forgot the part about lighthouse getting the light taken off (Easier to snipe bank roof)

Or the lethaling at all feds, prison, and bank for any reason because of an obsure bug Ive seen maybe twice in 2 weeks

wait, there are stairs? lemme check this shit out.

17 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

Rebels

a new major crime event ( Evidence lock up )

New airdrop mission 

cheaper vehicles

Cops  

Lts the 2nd highest rank get access to the same vest every single civilian has access to 

Constables got a fluorescent jacket that offers no protection 

Rebels "Cop Update"   

New major crime event, which is primarily cop side as the whole dynamic of it is for cops to spawn and defend it. Cant fly over it, cant walk into it.

Airdrop mission is far from an advantage if you've seen what drops in it and not to mention there will probably be a cop policy for it to include cops so thats a plus for them.

Cops cannot complain about rebels getting cheaper vehicles when cops literally have the cheapest vehicles on the server along with their loadouts if and when they chose to by them.

Most updates will be cop updates regardless just because of the fact that whatever new rebel change there is, cops benefit from it by a new policy to police it.

TRYHARD likes this

6 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

@Bazzajack 

Again like i said above, the benefits for cops are in the policy changes following any rebel update.

TRYHARD likes this

11 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

@Bazzajack 

Yeah of course its cop sided its meant to be the rebel end game, unlike bank, prison and fed which are all heavily civ sided.

- The light switch a cop buff? Rly?

- Bank stairs was a much needed change or are you here to argue that only a ladder leading up was perfectly balanced?

- Lethal's and vest are policies not server updates

Chow Mein and Russe like this

2 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

Yeah of course its cop sided its meant to be the rebel end game, unlike bank, prison and fed which are all heavily civ sided.

- Bank stairs was a much needed change or are you here to argue that only a ladder leading up was perfectly balanced?

- Yeah, cant tell you how often I was unable to snipe kids on roof at night because of the light and now its possible

- Call it balancing all you want but its a huge cop buff.

- I never said server update. I said cops got a number of buffs in the same day.

Funny how cops are quick to defend the stairs because when I talked with @Samperino he thought the bank was very balanced. Especially because you can simply bench snipe anyone on the bank roof with a hummingbird. A buff for cops at the prison I could understand as it is heavily civ sided but the stairs should not have been added at the bank. 

9 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

New major crime event, which is primarily cop side as the whole dynamic of it is for cops to spawn and defend it. Cant fly over it, cant walk into it.

Airdrop mission is far from an advantage if you've seen what drops in it and not to mention there will probably be a cop policy for it to include cops so thats a plus for them.

Cops cannot complain about rebels getting cheaper vehicles when cops literally have the cheapest vehicles on the server along with their loadouts if and when they chose to by them.

Most updates will be cop updates regardless just because of the fact that whatever new rebel change there is, cops benefit from it by a new policy to police it.

First off cops don't benefit from Air drops nor Evidence lockup for that matter so don't see what you mean there. 

I wasn't complaining about anything just pointing out a change to someone who seems to think only cops have benefitted from this update

Again I don't see how cops benefit from a policy update, there was policy banning cops from Theresa did I benefit? say hypothetically there was a cop policy outlawing civs from wearing a Guille suit, do I benefit from taking it from you, no. 

Russe and Chow Mein like this

8 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

Bank stairs was a suggestion made over a year ago which was a one sided vote by some who dont even play anymore. Bank was the easiest thing to combat, adding more was unnecessary. Anyone with a brain between there shoulders can combat it but people wanna go and do their own thing, sit out snipe, fly around spot etc. Bank has no issues.

4 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

First off cops don't benefit from Air drops nor Evidence lockup for that matter so don't see what you mean there. 

I wasn't complaining about anything just pointing out a change to someone who seems to think only cops have benefitted from this update

Again I don't see how cops benefit from a policy update, there was policy banning cops from Theresa did I benefit? say hypothetically there was a cop policy outlawing civs from wearing a Guille suit, do I benefit from taking it from you, no. 

Cops dont have to benefit from something in order for it to be good for them. It gives them something new to do instead of waiting for the same fights over and over, especially now with the two live shit. 

And how long did the therisa update last? No very long? Few bad apples caused an issue, happens on both sides. Point is policy updates tend to benefit cops after updates because there always needs to be a balance if one thing is added to one side.

"rebels can craft illegal vehicles, cops can check said areas."

"rebels cap cartels, cops can raid said cartel" (relatively new one condescending how long cartels have been a thing but you get the point)

"rebels have an illegal vehicle, Lt+ can drive said vehicle away to seize in HQ"

Each side gets something regardless if its in the update or not, every time. Thinking otherwise is being super naive.

thero likes this

1 minute ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Bank stairs was a suggestion made over a year ago which was a one sided vote by some who dont even play anymore. Bank was the easiest thing to combat, adding more was unnecessary. Anyone with a brain between there shoulders can combat it but people wanna go and do their own thing, sit out snipe, fly around spot etc. Bank has no issues.

Cops dont have to benefit from something in order for it to be good for them. It gives them something new to do instead of waiting for the same fights over and over, especially now with the two live shit. 

And how long did the therisa update last? No very long? Few bad apples caused an issue, happens on both sides. Point is policy updates tend to benefit cops after updates because there always needs to be a balance if one thing is added to one side.

"rebels can craft illegal vehicles, cops can check said areas."

"rebels cap cartels, cops can raid said cartel" (relatively new one condescending how long cartels have been a thing but you get the point)

"rebels have an illegal vehicle, Lt+ can drive said vehicle away to seize in HQ"

Each side gets something regardless if its in the update or not, every time. Thinking otherwise is being super naive.

And I never said that cops don't get anything from these my point was clearly that these are features for rebels since people are crying that only cops are benefiting from this update  

Russe and Chow Mein like this

38 minutes ago, Raza said:

Cop lethal mags are downing. At least I've noticed that with the Type 115

I've had it happen once i soft logged and it fixed it im pretty sure its not a bug from this patch

24 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

Yeah of course its cop sided

Nothing should be anything sided- i understand its hard to achieve true balance but all activities should be relatively balanced - bank before stairs was perfectly balanced in my opinion, vans can still make a low cop pop effective at the fed, and there are plenty of strats to push prison effectively 

These "rebel sided" aren't super unbalanced at all

The evidence locker is obviously unbalanced, however

Cops get to defend an area we can't fly into/walk into which is like, ok  balance wise. What is unbalanced however, is response time and gear price with the context of this event. The fact that cops can regear faster and cheaper compared to any rebels that die at the event is ridiculous. When rebels push the compound (and armor is almost a necessity) it can take a good chunk of time to clear the compound. That gives cops plenty of time to come back and enable the fence before we can get setup in deerstands etc. If the fence switch for cops was inside the compound it would be so much easier to defend when we push in. I admit I only tried the evidence locker once but thats just my initial impression.

This definitely needs rethinking. I was told by officers attacking the compound that the fence was very easy to enable as well, as there is a lot of cover, not to mention the ability to block the disable with vehicles or smoke it off etc

This event is clearly cop sided compared to any of the others

2 hours ago, Bazzajack said:

20 cops online against like 10 rebels but you always say its civ sided. its just that cops dont have the mental capacity to push the bank different ways. they just want to slam it with a hatch to stop the drill. theres plenty of other ways in pushing the bank. people would just rather sit 700m out sniping instead of like tryhard said bench sniping or getting an orca to hotdrop on roof with a full orca. but people nowadays are too scared to lose anything in their garage on a server lol.

GravL, TRYHARD, Akula and 1 other like this

After reading 4 entire pages of people with mixed opinions, I have come up with two synopsizes. 

• Rebels will never be satisfied
  • Cops will never be satisfied

Y'all need to understand the saying used in elementary; "You get what you get and you don't make a fit."

On 3/22/2019 at 6:15 PM, Leady said:

"...a complete re-write of asylum's code from the ground up..."

Patients kiddos. Please read what Jesse has made to keep y'all updated on the future of Asylum V2.
Big kudos to you guys for pushing out new content regardless of the fact that it will have to be re-written in the future. I can tell many people have stopped playing until the release, but glad to see that isn't affecting the interior structure of Asylum ;) 

On 4/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, Big Fred said:

Nice patch, but where them taco stands at?

I quit working for them so they need to find new employees.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:52 PM, Ron Johnson said:

After reading 4 entire pages of people with mixed opinions, I have come up with two synopsizes. 

• Rebels will never be satisfied
  • Cops will never be satisfied

Y'all need to understand the saying used in elementary; "You get what you get and you don't make a fit."

Patients kiddos. Please read what Jesse has made to keep y'all updated on the future of Asylum V2.
Big kudos to you guys for pushing out new content regardless of the fact that it will have to be re-written in the future. I can tell many people have stopped playing until the release, but glad to see that isn't affecting the interior structure of Asylum ;) 

I doubt at this point 3 years later anyone will come back for v2 lol

On 4/11/2019 at 3:53 PM, TRYHARD said:

- Yeah, cant tell you how often I was unable to snipe kids on roof at night because of the light and now its possible

- Call it balancing all you want but its a huge cop buff.

- I never said server update. I said cops got a number of buffs in the same day.

Funny how cops are quick to defend the stairs because when I talked with @Samperino he thought the bank was very balanced. Especially because you can simply bench snipe anyone on the bank roof with a hummingbird. A buff for cops at the prison I could understand as it is heavily civ sided but the stairs should not have been added at the bank. 

the stairs are a good thing now rebels cant just sit up there and think there safe 

pluss the stairs are a little glitchy anyways at least you guys have a sighn  for some cover

3 hours ago, larrydotson said:

the stairs are a good thing now rebels cant just sit up there and think there safe 

pluss the stairs are a little glitchy anyways at least you guys have a sighn  for some cover

If only cops could buy a hummingbird and just rip them from the sky.

Cop's just want the cheapest way to push stuff, because sergeants don't want to buy armor for the retarded APD there is .

Bank priority is disabling the drill, not pushing the roof. if only cops learned that for once.

Crossfade, thero, TRYHARD and 3 others like this

23 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Bank priority is disabling the drill, not pushing the roof. if only cops learned that for once.

^ this

When im on cop I only go back to bank after drill is disabled for fun - as long as we disable the drill, we win

Hotfix #1

• Tweaked stopping the Evidence Lockup robbery to require APD to clear inside of rebels.
  • Tweaked balance of Evidence Lockup robbery to make it easier for rebels to succeed.
  • Added a check to prevent placement of checkpoint props inside the Evidence Lockup.
  • Added a APD garage inside the Evidence Lockup, accessible only during elevated security, to allow cops to take rebels and evidence back to HQ.
  • Added a check to prevent the Federal Reserve from being robbed during a Evidence Lockup robbery.
  • Added a car garage at the government building in Pyrgos.
  • Removed Drug Field rotation. All Drug Fields will be in their original locations prior to the system being implemented.
  • Removed 2019 promotional skins unlocking. The rewards will be permanently unlocked to those who took advantage of the promotion. Thanks to those who played!
  • Fixed an exploit where the airdrop could be opened prematurely.
  • Fixed a bug with getting up immediately after being downed.
  • Fixed a bug where the cleanup script would not work.
  • Fixed a bug where buying items would not charge your account.

2 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Fixed a bug with getting up immediately after being downed.

Did you also fix adren shotting yourself when downed?

The Chemist likes this

Looks like two life mod events that have been around for ages.

But good patch anyways. 

Maybe I can try to find some time to shoot some cops.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Gen. Henry Arnold @Clint Beastwood

People where asking about moving one of the black markets to somewhere over near Sofia so i found a location and used 2 objects. Perfect spot for it. Open enough for it not to be too safe and out of the way of legal shit. Just need to add a vendor sign and atm and boom, done.

A2311E0D0B47828D1DA3B232A54BC13C296EDD68

42A0A58584D5AE712095D4B2A77C9F4E5C7B26BB

254F7F8D955B2EAF4E23D527FC0BC8D41035BE84

Edit: Added some small things to make it look about more "the part" so in total, 8 objects. Also spawn locations.

6912868CF2A1A8694A481C645A6538C52267E462

060AAC28366E52DA6D5A5FBECC0566E8804F4E63

A03D836BE01300E0CBCCB4856EB4272F7E5A4757

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy