Jump to content

Changelog - Early January


Recommended Posts

Added:

  • Civilians can purchase Striders for 55,000 Blood Money.
  • APD Ifrit: can be purchased by LT and above.
  • Donor 10: Gold skin for Offroad, Ifrit, Hunter, Van (Cargo), Van (Transport), Tempest (Device), Qilin, Qilin (Armed), MH-9 Hummingbird, Strider.
  • Donor 9: Iridescence skin for Offroad, Ifrit, Hunter, Van (Cargo), Van (Transport), Tempest (Device), Qilin, Qilin (Armed), MH-9 Hummingbird, Strider.
  • Donor 6: Urban skin for SDV.
  • Donor 5: Black MK200 skin, Green Hex skin for Ifrit.
  • Donor 4: Red beret skin, Black carryall backpack skin, Olive skin for Hunter.
  • Donor 3: Olive skin for HEMTT Box, Olive skin for HEMTT Transport.
  • Donor 2: Jungle skin for Offroad, Jungle skin for Truck, Grey skin for SDV.
  • Donor 1: Jungle skin for Hellcat.
  • Subscriber: Black Taru skin.
  • Medics can scroll on a destroyed vehicle to remove it.
  • Being in a vehicle that blows up will eject your body out of it.
  • Boat drug running.
  • Oyster gathering/processing (illegal).
    • Fresh oysters can be gathered near a water body on Arms Island.
    • Fresh oysters can be processed into cooked oysters north east of DP8.
    • Cooked oysters can be processed into fried oysters at the same spot (double processing).
    • Can be sold to Wong's Food & Liqour.

Changed/Tweaked:

  • Buffed the spawn rate of animals at the hunting grounds.
  • You can no longer activate the suicide vest while free falling.
  • The "a potentially hostile player has logged in" notification no longer shows if one of your gang members logged in.
  • APD Hunter: can be purchased by CPL and above.
  • APD Strider: can be purchased by SGT and above.

Fixed:

  • The height position of the Kore speed camera.
  • Cop uniform not having the correct texture on respawn.
  • Likely fixed the respawn/revive options not showing up after death, resulting in a bugged corpse when respawning.
  • Some missing attachments/magazines for SWAT.
  • Fullscreen NVGs deactivating when picking up and item or dropping one.
  • NVGs disappearing if syncing or dying with fullscreen NVGs enabled.
  • SWAT registration not teleporting you for the Convoy Robbery.
  • SWAT immediately starting its ending countdown for the Convoy Robbery.
  • "-0.5 remaining SWAT slots".
  • Potentially fixed a rare cop prestige wipe.
  • Fixed the cooldown for the federal reserve.

Hotfix #1:
- Fixed NVGs disappearing when taking/storing something from/in a house
- Fixed cop Ifrits not having an impound option
- Other minor fixes
 

Copa, Vince, Sjuol and 13 others like this
Link to post
  • Azeh pinned this topic
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just get more and more disappointed with these changelogs. Its all to milk as much money out the community as possible now..

Cop ifrits should be claimable, and the other armored vehicles they use

Added: Civilians can purchase Striders for 55,000 Blood Money. APD Ifrit: can be purchased by LT and above. Donor 10: Gold skin for Offroad, Ifrit, Hunter, Van (Cargo), Van (Trans

         

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Farmer Steve
Huan Lee, Bherky, Niklaus and 1 other like this
Link to post

  

Just now, BigBoyReid said:

oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters oysters 

fried oysters cooked oysters fried oysters cooked oysters fried oysters cooked oysters fried oysters cooked oysters fried oysters cooked oysters 

Niklaus and Yuki Hayami like this
Link to post
5 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

I just get more and more disappointed with these changelogs. Its all to milk as much money out the community as possible now..

10 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Hello @Azeh do we have anything new about the conqust? 

Been ready for a while but needs testing with more people. Got a 2nd server yesterday but need to set it up still.

1 minute ago, Good Lub said:

can we get any reasoning behind hunters for CPL and LT Ifrits?

@ Captains

Aslan and John Lemmon like this
Link to post
1 minute ago, Good Lub said:

can we get any reasoning behind hunters for CPL and LT Ifrits?

apd cant chase ifrits with hunters and striders because they go something like 5-10 km/h slower. with cop ifrits, cops will be able to chase rebel ifrits. cpl hunter is just a buff. 

Link to post

We have heard rumors about this conquest coming out "soon" for a little while now, and when we us as a community are curious and hyped about this new thing we are hit with a "dont tag us" by Jesse. The reason for this response according to the admin I was speaking to was because we are meant to ask the community managers about stuff like this, which is fair enough, but then again Jesse made the post asking if we wanted a conquest hence why people thought you had something to add. So then, @Mason @Leady  can we get an update?

It annoys me  how @Mitch (IFRIT) has to take the hit for everything that is happening because he is the only one of you actually interacting with the community and making suggestion posts

Edited by John Lemmon
Nathan_, Walt, Aslan and 2 others like this
Link to post
30 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

We have heard rumors about this conquest coming out "soon" for a little while now, and when we us as a community are curious and hyped about this new thing we are hit with a "dont tag us" by Jesse. The reason for this response according to the admin I was speaking to was because we are meant to ask the community managers about stuff like this, which is fair enough, but then again Jesse made the post asking if we wanted a conquest hence why people thought you had something to add. So then, @Mason @Leady  can we get an update?

It annoys me  how @Mitch (IFRIT) has to take the hit for everything that is happening because he is the only one of you actually interacting with the community and making suggestion posts

Currently its defined as being "done". 

We want to get some good testing on it. We have an extra server that Azeh is going to get set up and once this is done. The staff team will work to test it thoroughly. We also have another big ticket development item that we want extensive testing completed on before release. I know people are hungry,  but I ask for your patience. Our team works across many time zones and are working daily.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Currently its defined as being "done". 

We want to get some good testing on it. We have an extra server that Azeh is going to get set up and once this is done. The staff team will work to test it thoroughly. We also have another big ticket development item that we want extensive testing completed on before release. I know people are hungry,  but I ask for your patience. Our team works across many time zones and are working daily.

Can we get white-listed alpha testing?

Yuki Hayami likes this
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...