How do you get an Admin banned for harassment?

On 11/21/2022 at 11:51 PM, Hoodlum Priest said:

C'mon man!!!!

So now shitbag admins spawn in gunner frits to blow up active players houses to help their gang mates?

What a turd sucker. Nah, servers not dying.....not at all.

ngl for once I am actually making a serious post and one thing I cannot stand with above all else is a fuckin liar

Henry Facesmasher and lukee like this
21 hours ago, Boonie Hat said:

I've taken this accusation seriously so I've reviewed the video and houses owned during the timeframe.

Both houses did not have their Owners or Key Holders online during the incident or before the restart happened 30 minutes later.
The second house destroyed is not owned by your gang and doesn't appear targeted anyway towards your group.

It's been concluded that the Admin was trying to have a bit of late night fun before restart and did not mean to cause a scene to others on at the time.
However, this does not fully excuse blowing up houses for fun in such a way above. It simply is a bad look, even with no harm being done, the last thing we want is you or anyone to think the Admin Team is actively being bias towards your group or targeting you in any way.
I've talked to the Admin and they understand it's a bad look and will do better.

If you want to further talk about it or something else comes up shoot me a message on Discord or find me in TeamSpeak.
An Admin Report also works better investigation wise. (Admins can't see Admin Reports)

Also to answer the title of your post

Here is the answer

No, actually I was just being salty because Loui (sp?) seems to have a hard on for DH. I dont really care, I never use that house because its blown up 24/7 anyways. 

But for what its worth, it is a shitty look for an active admin to team up with an opposing gang to do shit like that. Yeah, its just a video game and who cares, I get it. 

But it hurt my feelings. 😭

lukee likes this
18 hours ago, |Cam| said:

@Boonie Hatdo you guys regularly check logs for stuff like this? You mentioned you looked at whether the house owners were online in the server log.

Always checking up on the admins just not really for blown up houses. More concerned with the "Big" things (Using admin to gain an advantage in a fight, giving cash/gear/vehicles outside of comp requests)
Its not exactly DEFCON 1 if two admins had a dogfight and a errant missile struck someone's house. nor something id care about about if its happening late at night near a restart.

in this case i could have probably seen it. But again if an Admin/scripter was running around blowing up houses in Athira with malicious intent we would get a report/forum post faster than I could read the logs anyways. 

lukee likes this

I’d like to apologize to anyone that may have been affected due to my irresponsible behavior.

I understand that it should not have happened in the first place, but I was just messing around before the restart and thought it would be fun without thinking about how it would affect anyone that had access to those houses. While I do pull armed vehicles this isn't something I normally do so this won’t happen again.

CoffeeTea, lukee, /|/|0T4RD and 3 others like this
4 hours ago, Patato said:

Always checking up on the admins just not really for blown up houses. More concerned with the "Big" things (Using admin to gain an advantage in a fight, giving cash/gear/vehicles outside of comp requests)
Its not exactly DEFCON 1 if two admins had a dogfight and a errant missile struck someone's house. nor something id care about about if its happening late at night near a restart.

in this case i could have probably seen it. But again if an Admin/scripter was running around blowing up houses in Athira with malicious intent we would get a report/forum post faster than I could read the logs anyways. 

The good ole days

Roice, Steve and BlackShot like this
15 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

No, actually I was just being salty because Loui (sp?) seems to have a hard on for DH. I dont really care, I never use that house because its blown up 24/7 anyways. 

But for what its worth, it is a shitty look for an active admin to team up with an opposing gang to do shit like that. Yeah, its just a video game and who cares, I get it. 

But it hurt my feelings. 😭

Tbf I’ve never even seen that Louie guy on an Asylum server

lukee likes this
21 hours ago, Louie said:

I’d like to apologize to anyone that may have been affected due to my irresponsible behavior.

I understand that it should not have happened in the first place, but I was just messing around before the restart and thought it would be fun without thinking about how it would affect anyone that had access to those houses. While I do pull armed vehicles this isn't something I normally do so this won’t happen again.

Being admin is to bring fun to players but maybe not on this server.

On other server thats what the admin do man they just spawn shit and let us use it. Well i understand u just wanna had some fun with them and yes same goes to me on that prison break incident if u still remember. Just take it as a lesson learned 

Edited by CoffeeTea
Error spelling
lukee likes this
On 11/23/2022 at 6:44 PM, Patato said:

What about being killed in red rodo, spawning back in with grenades, killed the player that killed you, executing, then going back invis?

Is this acceptable?

Akula likes this
On 11/23/2022 at 8:09 PM, Louie said:

LOL, I wasnt actually expecting an apology.......pussy.